AN, just plain too stupid but a danger to Iran's national security and interest.

Sultan

Bench Warmer
Apr 7, 2004
mowj said:
What president!! What promises!!
Are you guys kidding us.
Didn't you guys see that the source of all corruption and plunder of national wealth have been done by these gangs under Khameneie's control (not anymore)
From the begining, they had only one thing in mind, to take over executive branch by any means for convinience in plundering of national wealth when Khatami brought some sense regim's operation and accountability, and to manufacture crisis after crisis to keep people busy as before. But no more, our people must be reminded who the enemies of Iran are, it is the regim specially its current administration.
Mowj, name me one government in our recent history that has not plundered the national wealth. That subject is out of context.

My point is in regards to what he said. His focus should be on what is important to the people and that is the economy. Now what he is or isn't is a subject for another debate. However his statement was not useful and he really is showing a lack of diplomatic maturity. He needs to go see Khatami for some words of advice on what words to use. The title "Iran President wants Israel wiped out" is all over the news papers and news sites. This is negative PR for Iran and will be used against Iran to stop the nuclear power plans Iran has.

Anyway.... everything else aside....it was not wise.

mt74i

Ball Boy
Aug 18, 2003
Houston
Ashtar:

When it comes to Palestine, IRI is "kasseye daaghtar az aash." The question is WHY? Is it because of IRI's sense of justice or is it because it is in Iran's national interest to stake out the position that IRI has. I will leave IRI's sense of justice to the witnesses of: over 1 million war dead and maimed, 3 million displaced war refugees, 5 million Iranians who have left Iran since the revolution due to various causes, 80% poverty rate (by IRI's own account), serial killing of political dissidents, torture, and summary executions all carried out by IRI under the guise of Islam. If it's because of national interest then, would it serve Iran to have a unified Arab (and Sunni at that for your taste;) ) entity at its door? If IRI's policies are to counterbalance Israel, could it not pursue an alternate route to military confrontation? Is China confronting the U.S. in military terms? Is that what most east Asian (specially the ASEAN) countries have done? Why does AN support those elements of Palestinians who carry out suicide against Israeli CIVILIANS when the Palestinian leadership itself is in negotiations and dialogue with the Israeli government? Is it appropriate for the leading political figure of a country to threaten another nation with annihilation? And BTW, since he clearly referred to the "Very Wise" words of Imam, why is it that he also did not refer to the other "Very Wise" fatwa of the Imam: The death sentence against Salman Rushdi? OOPs, my bad, IRI already has sold out Imam's fatwa to Britain in return for their support. I await your answers with interest :sleep: .

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Sultan said:
Mowj, name me one government in our recent history that has not plundered the national wealth. That subject is out of context.
Mosaddegh comes to mind. I hope some people review some of the legislations Mosaddegh passed in favour of labour, family, and accountability of government offices. Besides, none of those governments blew in loud speakers to be champions of fighting corruption and be government of the poor for the poor. Although, I am glad everyone comes to see them as the charlatan that they were to begin with. Since Majlis 7th, many international projects under bogus pretext have been cancelled with penalty and awarded to Mostazafin or Sepah subsidaries, TAW for airpport from Turkey, Turk Cell for phone from Turkey, Isfahan-Shiraz highway from China,... and on and on. The corruption and charlatanism of AN and his thugs whom under mayorship closed to 100 people died from freezing cold of Tehran is unprecedented. Look to what extent Neo-Thugs go to prevent Mr Taj-Zadeh from entering Tehran (closed circuit and doors) city council, center of corruption and plunder. Look, how all his friends and relatives more stupid than AN are placed in high offices with zilch qualification. AN, by himself is a idiot "hezbo" where a donkey in comparison looks more inteligence. Anyway, one way or another, he has been disasterous for the economy, social/political activities and I was not kidding all these time point about their destructive nature for our country.

He needs to go see Khatami for some words of advice on what words to use. The title "Iran President wants Israel wiped out" is all over the news papers and news sites. This is negative PR for Iran and will be used against Iran to stop the nuclear power plans Iran has.

Anyway.... everything else aside....it was not wise.
Sultan, there is nothing from AN for Khatami but pure hate. You must have read his comments about Khatami before presidency commenting on why Khatami's office is in Sad-AbAd palace. AN already tried first slander and then break the two national institutions Khatami established (for national interests), bArAN, and Center for Talk Among Civilization. AN declared both as private owned by Khatami and not as national institution just out of hate.
I promise you (not wise to predict politics but just a prediction), this idiot AN will not finish his term if not by people of Iran but by regim itself will end up with another "Vajebi khorAndeh".
The damage AN and his thugs have inflicted on Iran are enormous. They are not idealouge but charlatans and manufacturing of crisis is their method in cover ups.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
ashtar said:
Excuse me, but if anyone didn't know any better they'd think that this sort of attack that happened today has never happened before and is the "NEW" wave that Ahmadinejad is responsible for.

Please. These attacks and both sides killing each other have been going on for more than 50 years now, long before anyone in Iran knew what the hell was going on over there much less make any comment about it.

There has not been a single week in my life time that I can recall when at least one news of either the Israelis attacking Palestininans or vis versa was not reported in the news. And every week to sell the same old boring story they try to label it as "new wave of attack" the "renewal of the cycle of violence" and BS like that.
Ashtar jaan,

I agree with what you are saying these people have been attacking each other for more than 50 years and the last one happens right after AN's speech, weather we like it or not this one is definitely going in our account. Don't you agree that at this very critical moment this kind of aggressive comment is totally uncalled for?. I agree with your analogy but do you think International Diplomacy will also end up with the same conclusion.
Today when Iran needs all the support of other Nations he can get why should we get involved with these type of Foreign Policies.
I read all your posts in this thread and my observation is, deep down you don't commend president's speech today and concede that timing is inappropriate, you just don't want to say it.....lool.

Bijans

Legionnaire
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
deerouz said:
Every time I thought president AN cannot get more stupid, he tops it again!

This guy is really something.

Was it somebody on this forum who said the power centers in Iran helped Ahmadinejad to presidency to show Iranian people they could be much worse off with a non-cleric?!
Dadash,

Iranian people voted and chose him.. you get what you deserve. Plain and simple!
:-ohno:
Iranian people deserve nobody but AN.

Bijan

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Now i tend to believe this An guy is not stupid, he is more probably an agent of foreigners missioned to destroy iran using his wrong comments! it can't be just him!!!

anoush

Bench Warmer
Aug 14, 2004
Bijans said:
Dadash,

Iranian people voted and chose him.. you get what you deserve. Plain and simple!

Bijan

WHO ever said the people should choose. Why does Iran have to suffer because of the tyranny of the majority? Does Iran need democracy? It is simply a notion thought up by Greek philosophers, around the same time when the two empires were warring each other.

Why should the unillectual masses have mob rule over those who know BEST (intellectual and therefore political elite), and is there anything wrong with having a system which does not adhere to a constitution of a country like france?

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Bijans said:
Dadash,

Bijan
Bijan Jan, I do not agree with your above statement. You statement would have been valid and true if that was a free and democratic election. However, in my opinion , with the involvement of Guardian counsil and the circus that went on during the election and vote fraudes and .......

AN is not the choice of people of IRAN and it is shame that Iran is going to suffer under his mismanagment and wrong forign policies.

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
As I said, AN's idiotic comments that are designed to only manufacture further crisis to rule could not be written any more perfect by the Israelites themselves.
AN thinks the world community is also like Dr Sami (heath minister of Bazargan) to go into his office as a patient and bloew his head off. This S.O.B shorty is jeopardising even Iran's interests in Caspian Sea and Persian Gulf where we do have slight problems. Again, so far, his cost to Iran's national interests and security have been enormous and continues. Regim is probably is getting some 'vAjebi' ready before he threatens the interests of his thugs as well.

From BBC persian,

Last edited:

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Bijans said:
Dadash,

Bijan
Slight correction:

Iranian people did not vote so he was chosen ...you get what you deserve. Plain and simple!

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
As I said, AN's idiotic comments that are designed to only manufacture further crisis to rule could not be written any more perfect by the Israelites themselves.
AN thinks the world community is a individual like Dr Sami (health minister of Bazargan) to go into his office as a patient and blew his head off. This S.O.B shorty is even jeopardising Iran's national interests in Caspian Sea and Persian Gulf where we do have some problems. The militarist religious fascism with AN want to resurrect Imam-Zaman through a war (manufacture of crisis mixed with religious charlatanism) but someone must tell these thugs the era of key to heaven is long gone as far as Iranian are concerned. Again, so far, his cost to Iran's national interests and security have been enormous and continues. Regim is probably is getting some 'vAjebi' ready before he threatens the interests of his thugs as well.

Read on BBC Persian.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
mowj said:
I promise you (not wise to predict politics but just a prediction), this idiot AN will not finish his term if not by people of Iran but by regim itself will end up with another "Vajebi khorAndeh".
Mowj,
I promise you Khamenei is already contemplating AN's removal. But he is a wise man and I'm sure he wants to do it without agitating Sepah or Basij or getting assassinated himself.
And I think this brain dead president is frustrated and exhausted pretty deep and while banging his head on the wall repeating to himself " Khak bar saram in che gohi bood khordam".
He might jump from a tall building and end the misery. Hope not, that would be another big blow to Iran's international image to check the press and see "Today Iranian President Mr Mahmoud Ahmadinejad committed suicide"....LOOL

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Motori said:
Mowj,
I promise you Khamenei is already contemplating AN's removal. But he is a wise man and I'm sure he wants to do it without agitating Sepah or Basij or getting assassinated himself.
And I think this brain dead president is frustrated and exhausted pretty deep and while banging his head on the wall repeating to himself " Khak bar saram in che gohi bood khordam".
He might jump from a tall building and end the misery. Hope not, that would be another big blow to Iran's international image to check the press and see "Today Iranian President Mr Mahmoud Ahmadinejad committed suicide"....LOOL
I agree, Khameneie already cimmitted a coup within his first coup out of fear.
Khameneie not only assigned Expediency Council to superwise all three branches of government but he also replaced half dozens of top military officials after AN's selection.
First round, in addition to vast vote rigging, cheating, and counting Moin's vote for AN in Isfahan (according to Karubi), the corrupt Mostazafin Foundation, Imam Committee, and ... forced those few hundred thousand poors who were (rely on) and lucky enough to receive some help to survive, to vote for AN and show proof. Otherwise AN would have not got even 10000 votes vey much like the city council.
In second round anyone could have beat the notorious corrupt self-serving Rafsanjani but the numbers again were greatly exaggerated and bloated for the sake of regim, yet not more than 1/3 voted for AN.

Jan 29, 2004
deerouz said:
You mean a "spiritual attack", right?

een Ma'naviyat eena ham ma ro koshteh, literally :mad:
This was a revenge for the killing of some Palestinian leader a couple of days ago.
That khomreh of goh(Sharon) does not seem to care about his people's well being the least bit. He wants to keep the cycle of violence going...the other side has no other alternative but reciproacte the "spirituality" of the zionists ;)

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
This is very amusing. people here talking about Ahmadinejad's unwise choice of words and fearing him giving excuse to foreign powers. LOL

I bet none of you have even bothered to read the full text of his comment in Persian. Like I already mentioned all the headlines are simply false and misleading (on purpose or by mistake you decide).

People compare Ahmadinejad's comment and giving excuse for foreign aggression to Saddam and what happened to Iraq. They speak as though the Iraq war happened decades ago and no one remembers the excuses and circumstances. Have you forgotten how many times Saddam and his top politicians denied having any WMDs in the UN and on US news shows? what good did that do them?

Haven't you people learned by now that if they decide to attack or assault another country it doesn't matter how much that country complies with intrnational norms and their wishes and if they decide not to do anything it doesn't matter what and how many international laws and human rights they break in the open.

Ahmadinejad's comments on the occasion of "rooz e Ghods" is nothing new for any Iranian president. Khatami made the same comments for 8 years and Rafsanjani for 8 years before him and Khamenei before them. The only difference is that they have decided to publicize his falsified comments this year perhaps in order to put pressure on the Iranian nuclear negotiating team. The beauty of these soundbites is that 2 days from now no one will remember them anyhow.

Jan 29, 2004
What President Ahmadinejad is refering too in his speech, in Persian that is not the translation, is this well known fact. Before the Islamic Revolution in Iran the Palestinian Resistance was entirely a secular and left wing movement. He is saying that since the revolution the resistnace has taken a "spiritual" character which is entirely correct. You can read any other meaning into it though if you wanted to do so :)
What he is saying is that as long as Israel remains a zionist, racist state, it will not get recognized by Iran.
That's the bottom line. He is not saying we will go and destory it literally...but hey that's the way the Israelis threaten Iran on a weekly basis ;)
Read the article posted by naomid to see the alternative.

Feb 23, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Bijans said:
Dadash,

Bijan

Hahaha are u kiding me? The Ballots were pre-prepared. Even Rafsanjani said so! He was chosen way before the elections and 80% of the people didint even vote!

and its just funny how Ashtar always finds anything to back and protect the IRI.

My two cents: Marg bar IRI

mowj

National Team Player
May 14, 2005
Except a few hundred thousands in Iran nobody else, Iranian or non-Iranian considers AN as president, that fact must have been obvious to all by now. AN is as president as Shah was a king after their coup of 1952.
Again as I said, it is not how AN said it but what he said. For overwhelming majority of Iranians the issue is that what the hell this pretencious corrupt despotic regim have done for her own citizens that they want to do for Palestinians except increased poverty, unemployment, social ills, prostitution, addiction, mass corruption, imprisonment, executions by ten to fifty folds. In reality, the running of neo-thugs mouth have encouraged Israel and most muslim countries into an unprecedented alliance, including the latest announced by Afghanistan and Pakistan and very soon Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Iraq. Besides, the rabid behavior of Neo-thugs will set their first agenda as one to contain terrorism of AN and his thugs in the region.
But to AN and his neo-thugs it does not matter if they are turning Iran into an isolated and backward island of terror against the world as long as they can plunder national wealth in the name of the poor since according to their Hojjatieh idealogy, the more corrupt a society the sooner their imaginary Imam-Zaman will resurrect.
With current policies of neo-thugs we are lucky if 5 years from now Iran still exists within her current borders and be able to esape a potential disintegration due to profound aliemtation of citizens and state. AN and his neo-thugs with appointments of a herd of incompetent criminals to high offices have already doomed Iran into isolation and poverty and soon social unrest, chaos, potential civil war, and finally disintegration in north, west and south east and west, unless, citizens of Iran rise to the occasion and with the help of international community clean Iran from their common enemy and that of humanity, the neo-thugs and their grips and terrorism infesting not only Iran but the entire region. Fortunately, the world after cold war will stand with peace and not with terrorism.
There is no doubt Iran's spiral downward move to destruction has already started and probably only an uprise all over the country in the name of Iran may save her from inevitable. That scenario have awakened Khatami, Karubi, and even Rafsanjani among thousands of known constitutionalists but to attract the citizens of Iran the movement must target elimination of the entire "Velayat Faghih" aparatus by people who must brave out the cost of liberty and dignity and stand up for themselves, for their children, and specially for the survival of their beloved ancient country, Iran.
Last few months have shown danger of Talebans in Iran, the neo-thugs are present and imminent and the forces to stop it must be the same.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Greattt analysis/insight Mowj jan..I enjoy reading every single passionate/informative post of yours.keep it up!:)

It was a very very stupid comment by AN. AN is proving every Iranian(hezbi or anti regime) that he is NOT meant to be a politician!;) As a politician, your words/action may differ tremendously but u make up for this gap with 'nice speeches/promises/peace talks',etc..ie just like Khatami.

but this stupid AN completely ignores this survival tip and in fact 'assumes' there r millions of hardcore muslims that gonna stand by his words!!!lol

Talking about conspiracy theories here, as Mowj said its actually very possible AN's speech was written/started by Israel, so with the 'right timing' of the bomb in Israel today(linking it to IR's influence on Palestine Islamic group), Iran gets more negative/urgent attention by world powers!:iran:

tackman

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2005
Vancouver
martike khare ahmaghe aldange bishoor, in baba kheili khareha.
I give Israel every right to nuke Iran back to Stone Age (not that it's not already there) with all fairness they have the right to defend themselves against "getting wiped off the map"
Akhe ^*$#&$%&$ %$&&$&$&$ what the *&^% is wrong with you speaking of your ass at this time.
Man I thought CNN was joking when I heard it this morning.
&^*%