an ultimate fighting tournement-who would win between those 4???

if those 4 could make a fighting tournement,who would be the winner???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 15, 2005
this list includes 2 great fighters that we know from real life(bruce lee and muhamad ali),and 2 great super heroes that we know from the fantazy world(superman and spiderman).
now,the question is:if those 4 could make a fighting tournement that anything goes,who do you think would be the winner?who would be the last survivor?who is the strongest between them?
start voting dudes...

May 2, 2003
This is funny as hell. Anyways, Super man and Spider man are fiction so forget them. But between Borooz ali and Muhammad ali, Muhammad ali will kick his ass with one punch.

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
Weird poll. Superman would make mince meat out of spiderman, no contest, and as much as I love Mohammad Ali, in a fight with Bruce Lee he would probably be out cold before he saw what hit him.

iranman

Football Fan
Jun 4, 2003
bruce lee???
I loved his movies and respect his legacy,but what did he know about ultimate fighting???

all he knew was kung fu, that's actualy a form of ballet if you ask me.
he tried to put some grappeling in his jeet kundo.
he was easely put in an armbar by gene lebell ( american judoka) the funny thing is thought by biting he could get out of an armbar.

you might say he was in a lot of street fights.
remember fighting drunk or little chinamen isn't a big achievement most of them only knew kungfu( ballet) anyway.

as an ultimate fighter you need to be a good stand up fighter a good wrestler and a great grappeler.

the best ultimate fighter till now is Fedor Emelianenko
http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?fighterID=1500

stand up only Ernesto Hoost & Peter Aerts were the best

muhammad ali was the greatest boxer ever but i think a mike tyson in his prime under the guidence of gus d'amato would be treath to anybody.
although i think ali would win cuz he already beat two of d'amato's fighters (liston & patterson)

in the DC & Marvel world the hulk is the strongest