AN visits Saudi Arabia

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
As usual he does what he is good at: khayeh mali een araba...

اجازه ندهیم اهداف تفرقه آمیز دشمنان محقق شود/عربستان وطن دوم ایرانی هاستپادشاه عربستان سعودی با بیان اینکه امروز جهان اسلام دارای دشمنان زیادی است که می تواند میان ایران وعربستان تفرقه و کدورت ایجاد کنند اظهار داشت: عربستان وطن دوم ایرانی هاست و ما وظیفه داریم با حکمت و تعقل و اندیشه با دشمنان مقابله کنیم و اجازه ندهیم اهداف تفرقه آمیز آنان محقق شود.به گزارش خبرنگار اعزامی مهر به عربستان، ملک عبدالله بن عبدالعزیز پادشاه عربستان سعودی امشب در دیدار با دکتر محمود احمدی نژاد رئیس جمهوری اسلامی ایران با گرامیداشت یاد امام خمینی (ره) عربستان را کشور دوست و برادر جمهوری اسلامی ایران خواند و با اشاره به روند رو به گسترش روابط تهران و ریاض گفت: ملت های ایران و عربستان دو ملت مسلمان با عقیده واحد هستند و رابطه میان آنها برخلاف تمایل برخی ها بسیار دوستانه است.
ملک عبدالله ضمن قدردانی از سفر دکتر احمدی نژاد به ریاض و پذیرش دعوت وی از کوتاهی زمان این سفر ابراز تاسف کرد و گفت: مسائل بسیار مهمی وجود دارد که ایران و عربستان به عنوان دو کشور بزرگ منطقه و موثر در جهان اسلام باید درباره آنها، گفتگو و رایزنی کنند.
گفتنی است رئیس جمهوری اسلامی ایران و پادشاه عربستان به طور خصوصی با یکدیگر مذاکره و گفتگو کردند.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
shahollahis koonish dara misozeh
nah, hezbollahis, like yourself, kooneet dareeh mesoozeeh. I think no matter how hard you try to deny it, you're a big time hezbollahi. You rejoice when you think IR is winning LOL ... AN visited KSA.. WOW! Big time move by IR lol

world2005

Bench Warmer
Jan 5, 2005
nah, hezbollahis, like yourself, kooneet dareeh mesoozeeh. I think no matter how hard you try to deny it, you're a big time hezbollahi. You rejoice when you think IR is winning LOL ... AN visited KSA.. WOW! Big time move by IR lol
do you know why i support IR? because they are killing animals like you. you are not a iranian. BADBAKHT! there is nothing you can do.

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
LOL, how old are you dude? still with the name calling (still haven't grown out of that phase, maybe once you hit puberty). You need to read up more and educate yourself further, ive had a problem with your posts as of late.

1.Fuck Persian Pride??? take off your signature then, b/c you contradict yourself. its people like you who will sell out Iran for just a few $$$, tell me how much of the $$$ did your family recieve from the billions the shah took?

2.In the same post you talk about Abram tanks never been defeated in battle, where have they fought in battle, Iraq (91) Iraq (03)? So they faced a depleted Iraqi army in (91) and no resistance in (03), yup i guess your right they haven't lost any, thats because they haven't fought anyone ! Its like saying im pretty good at basketball, but all i do is play with your friends at elementry school, i can beat them, but does that mean im the best ? Abrams would also be affective against stone throwing barbarians in the Gaza strip !

3. Koone man is fine thanks for your concern. Let me make this clear for you so you dont' make this mistake again. I don't rejoice when IR wins, I rejoice when Iran mizaneh to daahane the west, who from the british era, to american era have exploited our country, and tried to control it for its oil. I rejoice when people stand up to that !