Andy and Bon Jovi Stand by me for Iran.

Apr 9, 2004
DARN!!!! you beat me to this post :) this is a great video. I'm very proud of Andy. I didn't care for him much mainly because my wife is in love with him lol but now he is def. one of my top persian singers. To be honest I've met him before and he is very very khaki and a gentleman. I'm really moved by this gesture, will do my best to support these guys in the future. Its amazing how anybody in their way can do something for our country and people.

Nov 24, 2002
I am very much traditional music fan /Instrument player , but as i said before here manytimes , i have lots of respect for guys like Andy , Shahram Shabpareh who gave a better identity to our 6/8 Music ..
That was a great job by Andy and Bon Jovi !

Andy showed ke hanozam dood az konde boland mishe , bache fofoloyae 6 /8 emroozi bayad beran hala hala jelo boogh bezanan ..

Oct 18, 2002
Guys, in Frankfurt there is a special place called the Roemer. Last night I passed that place for a walk with my girl and in the middle of the famous place I saw so many candles lighten for the demonstrators. I am touched and amazed. Especially seeing so many Germans lighten a candle

And someone wants to tell me Almania ehsas nadaran :)

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Stand by me, has always evoked the same emotions in me as Mara Beboos, and now it will even more. Great selection.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2003
Here Zangeh Tafrih. :)

Furious Ayatollah Deletes Bon Jovi from iPod

Furious at Jon Bon Jovi for making a new recording of "Stand By Me" in solidarity with the Iranian people, Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei today announced that he was deleting Mr. Bon Jovi's songs from his iPod library "forever."

"This is an irrevocable decision," the Ayatollah said. "I did not merely uncheck the tracks, I deleted them permanently."

The Ayatollah said that he had once considered making "Livin' on a Prayer" the Iranian national anthem, "but no more."

For his part, Mr. Bon Jovi remains undaunted, announcing plans today to record a new song about the Ayatollah, "You Give Authoritarian Theocrats a Bad Name."

here.

pesech

Ball Boy
May 16, 2009
no offece to andy but this guy has a voice like he has been smoking menthols all his life.
you know what i mean?