Angola - Mexico [R] post-game discussion

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
They kept the mexicans from getting the three points, but got enough cards to miss two key starters for the Iran game! All the pressure on TM now to perform and rise up to the occasion.

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
A draw tomorrow and Iran would be back in business again.... but who am i kidding... a draw against Portugal with Irans defence?? well, wonders happen...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I wonder if it's Mexico who sucks or if it's Angola who is good.

God help us if the latter is true!

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Makaveli said:
10 men Angola tie Mexico. Once i get over my shock, ill write more....
well, 10 man for only 10 mins :D

This result is so sweet yet when I think of how we could've tied Mexico and they would be going into their third game with 2 points and we would be going into our second game with half of that.

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
Here is the most amazing fact of all....

The Angolan keeper is unemployed. He has not played for any club last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
Sly said:
I wonder if it's Mexico who sucks or if it's Angola who is good.

God help us if the latter is true!
Well, the honest answer is that Angola were fighters but not a better team, in the last 20 mins Mexico was completely in control and it just wasn't their day but it could've easily been had Angola not fought so hard.

aliG

Ball Boy
Mar 27, 2005
kebabe2 said:
Here is the most amazing fact of all....

The Angolan keeper is unemployed. He has not played for any club last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that dude was man of match hands down

Oct 1, 2004
Angola is great defensively.
All Iran fans should be supporting the team like crazy this day and tomorrow.
Everything is in TM's own hand. We have a very good chance of qualifying, if we play a good game.
2 games, who knows what can happen?

kebabe2

IPL Player
Sep 8, 2003
uk
Team melli needs to just focus on Portugal. They need to get stuck in like the Angolans did today. Or we can be like the Serbians and be laughed at..we need to fight for every ball...ooh man this is getting to me now

Bong

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Arsenal said:
For FUCK'S sake....for the gazillionth time, don't give away anything about the result in the thread title.
Well, Behrang said dont write the score in the title. And I didnt even write the score in the post itself. From the title you could have thought that Angola either won or drew....anyway, I assume you wouldnt have wanted to watch the game if they had lost ;)

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
me too. I was so happy at the end I actually said things like: "toop male mast" , i felt like I was an Angoan ;)