AN's last name was Sofian?

Jun 18, 2005
So much is made about AN's last name and how it was Sabourchian which would implicate a Jewish past.

However, if you look at this photo, which has a much higher resolution you would see that AN's last name was Sofian and not Sabourchian.

http://www.president.ir/piri/media/main/33492.jpg

Now why would they change their last name from Sofian to AhmadiNejad? And why is AN lying about his father?

There are some legends stating that a Sofian figure would emerge when Mahdi comes and he will fight him and will be quickly defeated. Sofian is said to be a very ugly individual and his reign will be particularly harsh for the shiites.

I am not sure if I buy into this story. I think there is something else going on here.

Last edited:

Kaesra

Bench Warmer
May 29, 2006
Holland
LOL @ the 2 guys replying, who knew they could spell, huh? :D

I wouldnt be suprised Sofain is just them trying to spell Sabourchian.

Jun 18, 2005
این عکس از وبسایت احمقی نژاد هستش. جوابی ندارین لطفا زر زر نکنید. ممنون

RoozbehAzadi

National Team Player
Nov 19, 2002
So let me get this straight. Either Poop was born Jewish and is now obsessed with holocaust denial, or he was born with the name of somebody who was prophesized as being the enemy of Imam Zaman, and now he's obsessed with Iman Zaman?

This is getting weirder and weirder by the day. I remember a few years ago when I first heard that Poop had said he saw a halo around his head, and I thought it was just a stupid rumor. And then I saw that video, and I was in shock. Then he comes to NY and most in the UN leave his speech, including Lebanon! And then he goes on CNN and picks his nose and ear wax while giving an interview. Now this is going even further, it's really incredible. Poop is either born a Jew or an enemy of Imam Zaman. Next month I wouldn't be surprised if Poop reveals himself to be a Klingon. :exercise:

May 9, 2004
اگر واقعا اسم احمدی نژاد سفیان بوده
خدا به دادمان برسد
دوره اخر زمان شروع شد
ولی می گویند سفیان یا سفیانی از سوریه ظهور می کند
حالا شاید تا چند سال دیگر احمدی نژاد سوریه را هم جزو قلمرو ایران کرد و از انجا طهر کرد
اگر احمدی نژاد سفیانی است
پس موسوی هم ...ا
بقیه را

عاقلان دانند

May 9, 2004
ولی راستش را بخواهید بنده هنوز نفهمیدم این
احمدی نژاد یهودی است یا سفیانی
؟
:(

Aug 15, 2009
بنده که در این عکس چیزی نمیبینم. اگر دوستان می***بینند، آیا می***تونن به آن اشاره کنند؟

Oct 18, 2002
بنده که در این عکس چیزی نمیبینم. اگر دوستان می***بینند، آیا می***تونن به آن اشاره کنند؟
Here it is attached again. It is the last page of shenasnameh where it seems to say his last name was changed from "sabourchian" or "sofian" or something like that to "Ahmadinejad".

Attachments

Jun 18, 2005
Ok his last name was Sabaghian. If you look at the picture very carefully it does make sense. Not sure how could you read Sabourchian from that picture.

Man ridam be Nourizadeh va Daily Telgraph ba in akhbareshon. Bad ye mosht adam miran mishinan beh nourizadeh goosh mikonan!!! :confused-

In his home village, his common touch has won hearts.
“They asked him once whether he would live in a palace when he became president,” said his cousin Massoumeh Sabbaghian.
“He replied that he would, but only when every other Iranian had a palace of their own.”

Feb 7, 2009
So let me get this straight. Either Poop was born Jewish and is now obsessed with holocaust denial, or he was born with the name of somebody who was prophesized as being the enemy of Imam Zaman, and now he's obsessed with Iman Zaman?

This is getting weirder and weirder by the day. I remember a few years ago when I first heard that Poop had said he saw a halo around his head, and I thought it was just a stupid rumor. And then I saw that video, and I was in shock. Then he comes to NY and most in the UN leave his speech, including Lebanon! And then he goes on CNN and picks his nose and ear wax while giving an interview. Now this is going even further, it's really incredible. Poop is either born a Jew or an enemy of Imam Zaman. Next month I wouldn't be surprised if Poop reveals himself to be a Klingon. :exercise:
Funny you mentioned about Haleh noor, new joke in Iran about Ahmadis participation in UN is that when he goes back to Iran he reports to Khamenei and claims that when I started talking about people of Palestine and Imameh zaman my speech was so powerful that all the other members of UN went invisible and I changed them all to nothing but empty chairs and they couldn't appear again until I was done.

Oct 18, 2002
Ok his last name was Sabaghian. If you look at the picture very carefully it does make sense. Not sure how could you read Sabourchian from that picture.

Man ridam be Nourizadeh va Daily Telgraph ba in akhbareshon. Bad ye mosht adam miran mishinan beh nourizadeh goosh mikonan!!! :confused-
That would be a major embarrassment for daily telegraph.

Abedzaadeh

IPL Player
Jan 23, 2003
I have 2 books on this shit, one by Kasra Naji printed early 2008 and in there says it was Sabaghian.

The other book called "The Nuclear Sphinx of Tehran" by Yossi Melman and Meir Javedanfar printed in 2007. Here it says the name was Saborjhian. This book also it does mention that he once did say in a radio interview (a year before the funeral of the second death!) that his father passed away in 1993 due to an accident.

From the books both Sabaghian and Saborjhian appear to have the same meaning: dyemasters - men that dyed woollen threads for hand woven carpets and kelims