AN's spokesman gets beaten up by protesters

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Good!

I am glad. You are not going to get anywhere with peace with these bastards. Syrians will beat Assad because they know the man doesn't understand peace. The Mullahs and their mercenaries do not understand peace, dialogue or agreements either.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Good!

I am glad. You are not going to get anywhere with peace with these bastards. Syrians will beat Assad because they know the man doesn't understand peace. The Mullahs and their mercenaries do not understand peace, dialogue or agreements either.
Agha,

This sort of actions that come out of anger are playing in the hands of Mullahs. Why not containing your emotions and protest peacefully? AN is finished in Iran anyway. He is more of clown at the moment. They have lost their legitimization. These people are undermining the people who are against this regime. I assume they are MEK. They have played in the hands of these mullhas many times before not being able to contain themselves.

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Agha,

This sort of actions that come out of anger are playing in the hands of Mullahs. Why not containing your emotions and protest peacefully? AN is finished in Iran anyway. He is more of clown at the moment. They have lost their legitimization. These people are undermining the people who are against this regime. I assume they are MEK. They have played in the hands of these mullhas many times before not being able to contain themselves.
Agha Feyenoord,

Tell me how how is this emotional? Has the Syrian assassinations of high-level politicians hurt the movement? Peaceful protests will not work against the IR. 3 Million people came out peacefully and it didn't work. As a matter of fact, IR became even more radicalised. Time to change it and show that you will fight. According to Machiavelli, mercenaries lose their morale when you fight them - they fight for money, you fight for dignity.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I'm actually glad this happened . This guy stands behind a podium everyday and preaches IRI propaganda and bashes America and then he expects to walk freely on the streets of the country he bashes amongst the Iranian people he considers unworthy for opposing his regime ? I use to be one those guys that said we should take a peaceful approach in protesting against this regime but now I consider that a weakness . We should take a hard line approach and fight violence with violence just like the Libyans & Egyptians . These thugs have been coming to NYC for 4 years straight , walking freely and shopping with the Iranian people's money and they laugh at our face for being able to do that so it's about god damn time one of them got a beating .

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
Lets not kid ourselves. IR wont fall for now. Many factors are involved in that. However, the first faze in regime change in any country is losing legitimacy. That has happened in Iran. If you want to show an alternative to the regime that is more legitimate both to the people of Iran and the world you do not engage in such actions. Rather, you act democratic yourself. That way the people inside might actually sense more secure in long battle against this regime, knowing there is possibility that the regime will be replaced by a better kind.

Acting emotionally like the regime supporters does not get you anywhere. Not in the world neither inside Iran.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
People are having goose bumps over a nobody getting "beat up". At least if it was in Tehran you might have a case, but in New York? How is this going to change anything?

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
There is a Syrian flag there somewhere, but confrontation against bisharaf seems to be by Iranians.
Early in the clip you can hear someone shouting "javab bedeh", but bisharaf, as is the norm with all IRI officials ignores him. This when anger is escalated.

Not that I condone violence, but a question for all "civilized approach" guys. What would do you when you face one of these bisharafs in streets? Or even their nokars and supporters like ashtars,chiefs or generals of the world? Wouldn't your first instinct be to at least spit on their face? I mean is hard to see these guys and forget about mass murders, rapes, torture of prisoners, plundering of wealth,....and knowing that these guys defended all that withouth hesitation or blink of eye.

Yes, they can go and make up stories that how in ziarat "emamzade manhatan" they were assaulted by the forces of evil and they were saved by haleye noor and dast gheibi emam ghayeb (NYPD men in blue)....but they have also felt the hate first hand outside their secure fortress...

Oct 18, 2010
it's open season on diplomats throughout the world.us amb. got killed in libya,german got beat up in sudan and iranian gets beat up in the us.people are mad and will take out their frustration on anyone.expect more and more of this happening around the world.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
look at his dumb a$$ face, it looks like the syrians protesters were involved. the irony is that the same country he bashes everyday, protected him and put him in a police car and drove him away to a safe location.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
There is a Syrian flag there somewhere, but confrontation against bisharaf seems to be by Iranians.
Early in the clip you can hear someone shouting "javab bedeh", but bisharaf, as is the norm with all IRI officials ignores him. This when anger is escalated.

Not that I condone violence, but a question for all "civilized approach" guys. What would do you when you face one of these bisharafs in streets? Or even their nokars and supporters like ashtars,chiefs or generals of the world? Wouldn't your first instinct be to at least spit on their face? I mean is hard to see these guys and forget about mass murders, rapes, torture of prisoners, plundering of wealth,....and knowing that these guys defended all that withouth hesitation or blink of eye.

Yes, they can go and make up stories that how in ziarat "emamzade manhatan" they were assaulted by the forces of evil and they were saved by haleye noor and dast gheibi emam ghayeb (NYPD men in blue)....but they have also felt the hate first hand outside their secure fortress...
Biazar jan,

When I read news out of Iran, sometimes I get so frustrated to the point that I say and envisage these mullahs and regime people will be tortured to death. But after a few minutes I change my mind telling myself those things will not lead to anywhere.

Such actions as well wont lead to anything. A question to you. What would you get out of it? Will this lead to betterment of matters in Iran? What will be the result except that you have vented your frustration at them?

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Feynoord Jon

The question is not what is gained out of it. If one stretches it, it can be said frustration, anger was shown to regime diplomats/nokars and they were served notice that outside Iran,they may not be as safe. I'm sure there are negative sides to it too and is up to debate.

My question was , what would one do at that instance? Why so harsh on blaming these people?

Obviously they started by asking a question, they were ignored and this when it got escalated....Considering the background of all the atrocities committed and defended by these thugs, what would be a normal human reaction? Turn the other chick and give them pleasure?

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
don't talk about your spokesman like that.
If you mean by spokesman Mehmanparast. I got to tell you man, he is more of spokesman for mass-murder, violence, human rights abuses, war rhetoric and genocide. I am against those stuff while you have not hidden your lust for those stuff in the past. So, he is more like your spokesman.