are these supporters iranian or turkish??!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The problem is we are lieing to ourselves for decades now trying to paint these guys as iranians who just speak turkish. Just wake up: These guys are basically and primarily turks, they feel turkish, they want to speak turkish and once they get the opportunity, they will separate azarbaijan and join their brothers in north. Its never been anything different. As i said, read their history even a Jafare Pishevari who was nothing less than a azari nationalist using communism as decoy was able to win the masses for his azari cause.

Solution? There is none. You can only mute them for a while by providing wealth as shah more or less did but now northern azarbaijan is a wealthy country themselves, they have alot of oil thus they can have that wealth over there aswell. Now tell me, what reason do they really have to still stay with us? I have been to Khalkhal a couple of years ago and believe me most people werent even able to speak persian and Khalkhal is neighbouring Gilan. The deeper you go into their territories you will find out that there is close to no similarity between them and us. You will feel like a foreigner if you dont speak turkish. Bebin inaa vaagheiyaate oon mamlekate, haalaa che khoshemoon biaad che nayaad, hich farghi nemikone.

Bebin too khalkhaal baa yeki az doostaam savaare taxi shode boodim, daashtim baa ham harf mizadim, taxi chiye ye mosaafere digaram jelo savaar kard shoroo kardan baa ham torki harf zadan, mano refigham khob baa ham farsi harf mizadim, yehoo oon mosaafere jeloi az raanandehe be torki porsid "in dotaa kian oon posht savaar kardi", man torki ye seri chizaa saram mishe, raanande he be torki javaab daad "Farsan, daaram mibaram bokonameshoon".

Ine vaagheyate oon mamlekat

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
bazam migam ina momkene azari zaban bashan vali in dalil namisheke az lahaze nejati irani nabashan.ina ye mosht namak nashnasianke vakhti mardom tartibe in rejimo dad be zoodi be jazae inam miresan dar vahle badike irani boodan yani che mani dare...!!!!

Nov 14, 2005
yehoo oon mosaafere jeloi az raanandehe be torki porsid "in dotaa kian oon posht savaar kardi", man torki ye seri chizaa saram mishe, raanande he be torki javaab daad "Farsan, daaram mibaram bokonameshoon".

hatman ye fars madare yaru ro gayide bood ke inam donbale talafi migasht ke shoma ham dar in vasat kam moonde bood ghorbooni shin...!!

romario187

Bench Warmer
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles
I don't think what someone speaks has anything to do with weather or not they're Iranian. I will always speak Assyrian to other Assyrian people, doesn't make me any less Iranian than any of you.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
The problem is we are lieing to ourselves for decades now trying to paint these guys as iranians who just speak turkish. Just wake up: These guys are basically and primarily turks, they feel turkish, they want to speak turkish and once they get the opportunity, they will separate azarbaijan and join their brothers in north. Its never been anything different. As i said, read their history even a Jafare Pishevari who was nothing less than a azari nationalist using communism as decoy was able to win the masses for his azari cause.

Solution? There is none. You can only mute them for a while by providing wealth as shah more or less did but now northern azarbaijan is a wealthy country themselves, they have alot of oil thus they can have that wealth over there aswell. Now tell me, what reason do they really have to still stay with us? I have been to Khalkhal a couple of years ago and believe me most people werent even able to speak persian and Khalkhal is neighbouring Gilan. The deeper you go into their territories you will find out that there is close to no similarity between them and us. You will feel like a foreigner if you dont speak turkish. Bebin inaa vaagheiyaate oon mamlekate, haalaa che khoshemoon biaad che nayaad, hich farghi nemikone.

Bebin too khalkhaal baa yeki az doostaam savaare taxi shode boodim, daashtim baa ham harf mizadim, taxi chiye ye mosaafere digaram jelo savaar kard shoroo kardan baa ham torki harf zadan, mano refigham khob baa ham farsi harf mizadim, yehoo oon mosaafere jeloi az raanandehe be torki porsid "in dotaa kian oon posht savaar kardi", man torki ye seri chizaa saram mishe, raanande he be torki javaab daad "Farsan, daaram mibaram bokonameshoon".

even if they want it they wont be able to separate from Iran. firsty Azari lands are full with other ethnicities. in west Azarbiajan the majority of people are kurds, and i can guarantee you that they prefer to be with iran then be with azari's. i know many kurds and most of them hate azari's with passion. two ardabil's menatlity is much different from that of tabriz and separatist mentalities amongst them is non-exisistent or very limited. 3 ardabil also has large minorities of talyish and gilaks and other various iranic groups.4. they are greatly divided amongst themselves there are large number of azari's who truely view themselves as full iranians ( i guess you have never been around many azari's). 5. Kurds in Turkey have been fighting against the state for a long time, they have even declared war against the Turkish state, Have they been successful?. 6. if you read iranian history you will recognize that Azari's have been very influencial in it. 7. no one will support them, not even republic of Azarbaijan, Rep. of Azarbaijan itself has separatist movements both in the south (talysh) and north Dagestan, and it would not want iran to support these movements (especially the Talysh who feel very close to Iranian, go to Astara and Lankaran and you will see their dislike of torks), Azarbaijan has already lost gharabagh whcih they will never get back. also turkey wont support them because they do not want to provoke iran to to support pkk, they have tasted ethnic hatred first hand, over 10,000 turks have been killed by the kurds and u can be sure they wont get involved, Turkey already has hostile relationship with most its neighbours (kurds, Syria Hatay province, Greece, Armeina).
thus if there is any attempt towards separation the whole region will be dragged in, something that no one wants including r. azerbaijan.
personally i would prefer to get central asian persian territories back and let azari's go join their turkish brothers. iran shuould SE uzbekistan ( samarghand, Bukhara) and northern afganistan (Herat, Balkh, etc..) back let these torks get out. plus north afghanistan has large unexploited resources, if the region stablizes it can turn the situation there around. also tajik regions of uzbekistan hold almost all the fossil fuel resources.

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
^İNDİANA JONES^;798345 said:
bazam migam ina momkene azari zaban bashan vali in dalil namisheke az lahaze nejati irani nabashan.ina ye mosht namak nashnasianke vakhti mardom tartibe in rejimo dad be zoodi be jazae inam miresan dar vahle badike irani boodan yani che mani dare...!!!!
in tork ha fekr mikonan maslan ke Azarbiajan ya turkyie chieh, Azarbaijan ba hameh naft o gazash faghr o fesad toosh bedad mikoneh, va turkieye ba oun hameh komaki ke az gharb migereh az nazareh eghtesadi vazesh hamchin chizeh jalebi nist, agar gharb behesh komak nakoneh mesleh mesr ya souriyeh mishe vazesh. be nazareh man iran bayad komakeh kord hayeh turkiyeh, iraq va sourieh koneh ke joda beshan va keshvareh kordestan dorost konan ba ham oun seta, va iran bayad fars hayeh asia markazi ro komak koneh ke jozveh iran beshan, oun vaght ma dota keshvareh ghavieh irani dareem keh hich ki tou mantagheh nemi touneh dast behesh bezaneh.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
We already had a lengthly discussion here about why these guys are turks and why actually we Iranians generally are rather turkish than iranian. If they look iranian in your opinion then you simply either dont know the history of turks in our region or you simply dont look at those people to see the differences. They are a mixed race, turks and arians so if you pay attention you still see alot of small eyes and gooneye barjesteh among our turks but you see them among the iranians aswell and you conclude that they must be iranians by race, but there is another option: We Iranians are no ancient iranians anymore but more or less turkoid people ourselves. This mixed race simply leans more towards their turkish ancestors than their arian ancestors, they speak turkish, their way of life and culture is turkish and they feel turkish. They are Turks. simple.

However, the discussion is up there to read, no need to repeat myself.

http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?t=64989&highlight=haplogroup

Feb 17, 2009
We already had a lengthly discussion here about why these guys are turks and why actually we Iranians generally are rather turkish than iranian. If they look iranian in your opinion then you simply either dont know the history of turks in our region or you simply dont look at those people to see the differences. They are a mixed race, turks and arians so if you pay attention you still see alot of small eyes and gooneye barjesteh among our turks but you see them among the iranians aswell and you conclude that they must be iranians by race, but there is another option: We Iranians are no ancient iranians anymore but more or less turkoid people ourselves. This mixed race simply leans more towards their turkish ancestors than their arian ancestors, they speak turkish, their way of life and culture is turkish and they feel turkish. They are Turks. simple.

you speak as if you are a historian.
btw, the real turks are the turks from the deserts of mongolia. the turks now living in turkey are a mixture of europeans and central asian people thats why you see in turkey people who look similar to mongolian people

Feb 17, 2009
who cares if they are turk or not.
if they are tork and love iran and want to live iran, khosh galdin. if they dont like it siktir lan amana qoyom

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
you speak as if you are a historian.
btw, the real turks are the turks from the deserts of mongolia. the turks now living in turkey are a mixture of europeans and central asian people thats why you see in turkey people who look similar to mongolian people
Bebin in neshoon mide ke to aslan na ahle in harfaa hasti na aslan oomadi chizi yaad begiri. Zerti faghat ye parasit andaakhti. Bebin man 4:41 CET ye post kardam toosh ye link gozaashtam ke bahse toosh kheyli toolo deraaze. To oonvaght 4:43 yani do daghighe badesh in charandiaato tahvile man midi!

Yani chi? Yani hich faghat oomadi ye chizi az khodet paroondi bedoone inke aslan thread yaa oon link ro khoonde baashi. Age haalo hoseleye ye bahse saalemo dorost hessaabi ro nadaari khodeto ghaati nakon chon moteghaabelan man haalo hoseleye charandiaat ro nadaaram. Raasti az kojaa midooni man historian nistam?

zemnan oon avatare saasi maankanet chi shod? Kheyli behet miyoomad :)

Feb 17, 2009
Bebin in neshoon mide ke to aslan na ahle in harfaa hasti na aslan oomadi chizi yaad begiri. Zerti faghat ye parasit andaakhti. Bebin man 4:41 CET ye post kardam toosh ye link gozaashtam ke bahse toosh kheyli toolo deraaze. To oonvaght 4:43 yani do daghighe badesh in charandiaato tahvile man midi!

Yani chi? Yani hich faghat oomadi ye chizi az khodet paroondi bedoone inke aslan thread yaa oon link ro khoonde baashi. Age haalo hoseleye ye bahse saalemo dorost hessaabi ro nadaari khodeto ghaati nakon chon moteghaabelan man haalo hoseleye charandiaat ro nadaaram. Raasti az kojaa midooni man historian nistam?

zemnan oon avatare saasi maankanet chi shod? Kheyli behet miyoomad :)
lol dude. get a fucking life honestly. who the fuck cares if u posted this at 4.40 afternoon or what happened at 3.22 evening.
you are just a forum guy, everything what u say is ur own opinion. ur not a important person, who cares about u.
one, by just looking at those faces can see if they are turk or not, now u can zerto pert about ur own opinion history stories for 6 hours.
everyoen knows the curernt turkish people who live in turkey are descendants from the people who lived in the mongolian deserts
go read history

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Midoonam, charandiaat mofte, kontoram nemindaaze, vali az ghadim goftan haalaa dare dizi vaaze vali hayaaye gorbeh kojaa rafteh.

Nov 14, 2005

ı never said in iran we dont have any turks.but there is one point that ı always indicated and always going to indicate that TABRİZ,ORMİE and ARDABİLİ people now completely became iranians and aryans in terms of race and culture.but you can see many torkeman people that who lives in iran and when you look at their faces you can understand that they have the really turkish race but they feel like as a iranians.ı love these kinds of turkish people and respect them a lot and always try to help them if they have trouble about somethig.

DAR ZAMN MİKHAM DOBAREH YADAVAR BASHAMKE AGALİYAT HAMİSHE BEYNE AKSARİYAT JAZB MİSHAVAD.this is rule of nature.you can t change it

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I don't think what someone speaks has anything to do with weather or not they're Iranian. I will always speak Assyrian to other Assyrian people, doesn't make me any less Iranian than any of you.
To be completely honest with you, even the assyrians are no exception. Its just that they are not as strong as the azaris are. I know iranian, iraqi, syrian and turkish assyrians who would quit their current nationalities within a heart beat when there would be a realisitic chance for an independent assyrian state.

I know Assyrians from Turkey who call themselves turks but hide their crosses under their shirts when they talk to turks but when they are among their own assyrian or aramaic people they all of a sudden bring out the crosses and talk behind the back of the same turks. I -by no means- mean to be offensive but i am an outspoken person and i am just talking about my experiences.

Fact is, we all, no matter if Iranian, Turks, Iraqis or Syrians.. we all are unterestimating the real wishes of some of the minorities who are living among us for several hundreds of years. Yes, nobody wants to see his country get ripped apart in pieces but i for my one i am not ready to sweep all the problems and facts under the carpet and act as if there arent any.

Status
Not open for further replies.