Arghavan Rezayie

Sep 25, 2005
unfortunately, she and her mother are sellouts(not because of playing with France but because of other khayemali) and for most of us here, her success is as important as the well being of Ghotbi.
But she is half Iranian isn't she?

and her father is the Iranian I believe...

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
But she is half Iranian isn't she?

and her father is the Iranian I believe...
She is 100% iranian and is fluent in Farsi. On a separate note she should not be compared to Ghotbi at all. Its not that important who she voted for or even campained for. What is important is she didn't go dastboosi after people were killed by the AN/KH coup. IMHO calling her a sellout is unfair.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
She is 100% iranian and is fluent in Farsi. On a separate note she should not be compared to Ghotbi at all. Its not that important who she voted for or even campained for. What is important is she didn't go dastboosi after people were killed by the AN/KH coup. IMHO calling her a sellout is unfair.
She hasnt had a chance to yet...

Nov 29, 2002
I hope, like arash_kaman who voted for ahmadinejad, Aravane is no longer crying with happiness like she is here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY8rrAZyBkM&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Aravane Rezai Dar Mostanad Entekhabatiye Ahmadinejad[/ame]

Agha Sepehr

Bench Warmer
Jan 23, 2005
Rome
Maybe she is forced to say this for the well being of her relatives in Iran, but then again maybe not, in a third world fascist country called the islamic republic such things are never certain.

Oct 1, 2004
That video is from a while back. 2-3 years ago she participated under Iran's name in some tennis tournament. I'm sure she probably wouldn't say these things now.