Ashkan Dejagah, what a person <3

patmaN

Ball Boy
Mar 16, 2006
Was at the U21 Final yesterday in Malmo and i sat at the first row, a half meter from Englands bench.

What I didnt realise was that all the players was going to pass through just where i sat at the price ceremony so i shoke everybodys hands (yea Walcotts, Richards, Özil) and then suddenly Dejagah came and i told him: Ashkan torokhoda bolozetro bem bede !!!

And he responded: Shab bia hotellemon.

He was stressed so he couldnt give a proper answer.

I already knew where they were sleeping so i went there and waited and then he came. I started talking to him in persian and he was so nice. I asked him why dont u come play for Team Melli and he said nemizaran.

Then i said inshalla revolution beshe bian bazi konim and he said inshalla, hatman. He was just so nice and polite but still stressed because he was going to party with all his friends, they just won the final :D

So he told me to come by tomorrow and he would leave a shirt for me in the reception and i said ok.

So next day (today) i came to the hotel and i was worried because i thought hey he went out drinking maybe he will forget it but HELL NO :D

He left me a real cool shirt Germany Dejagah number 9 and i will always remember him for that <333

KHODA KONE BIAD IRAN YEK ROZIIIIIIIII!

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
dAmesh garm for what he did !

It can be true that they wont let him to play for Iran ..
He may one day get the chance for Germany but not for starter forsure ..

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
I don't give a rat's ass he left you a T-shirt. He probably reads this forum and other Iran forums and knows he is unpopular for choosing Germany over Iran. So, leaving a T shirt for you or guy X makes him look good. Pretty simple PR move. I look at his attitude, his haircut, his flexing his muscles, his tattoos and he is simply not my type of player, not my type of VARZESHKAR. I do NOT WANT HIM WEARING TEAM MELLIS SHIRT. EVER. That shirt belongs to IRANIANS, not to people who have completely lost their Iranian identity.

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
I don't give a rat's ass he left you a T-shirt. He probably reads this forum and other Iran forums and knows he is unpopular for choosing Germany over Iran. So, leaving a T shirt for you or guy X makes him look good. Pretty simple PR move. I look at his attitude, his haircut, his flexing his muscles, his tattoos and he is simply not my type of player, not my type of VARZESHKAR. I do NOT WANT HIM WEARING TEAM MELLIS SHIRT. EVER. That shirt belongs to IRANIANS, not to people who have completely lost their Iranian identity.

And you are? And your achievments are?

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
And you are? And your achievments are?
And who the hell are you?? And what does that have to do with anything???

Do I have to be a better PLAYER than Dejagah to say I do not want him to play for TM??? Boro baba, what kind of IDIOTS ARE YOU PEOPLE!!! (note that was NOT a question).

patmaN

Ball Boy
Mar 16, 2006
And who the hell are you?? And what does that have to do with anything???

Do I have to be a better PLAYER than Dejagah to say I do not want him to play for TM??? Boro baba, what kind of IDIOTS ARE YOU PEOPLE!!! (note that was NOT a question).
Dude you gotta step out of your own world and realise the truth.

Your probably an AN supporter aswell, IFF doesnt let him playl Besides he´s grown up in Germany what can he do...

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA

Your probably an AN supporter aswell, IFF doesnt let him playl Besides he´s grown up in Germany what can he do...
You call someone an AN supporter because they dont like a football player?

If he came out, and said, I would LOVE to play for Iran because I am of Iranian Heritage and I would be proud to wear that jersey. What is IFF gonna say? Dont kid yourself. He's German. And to me hes just another German Footballer, not more, not less. I care about him as much as I do Marcel Schäfer. :)

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa

"Dude" how old are you? 13? 16? ...

Dude you discovered me, what can I say, I must be an AN supporter. :doh:

Maybe you should take a look at the general news section of this forum every once in a while before you say stupid stuff like above "dude".

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
"Dude" how old are you? 13? 16? ...

Dude you discovered me, what can I say, I must be an AN supporter. :doh:

Maybe you should take a look at the general news section of this forum every once in a while before you say stupid stuff like above "dude".
Take it easy with the spirits man. I did tell you this a couple of years ago, dont drink and post.