Ashtar's twitter

pesech

Ball Boy
May 16, 2009
this guy is such a fucking asshole, people are dieing and hes trying to act like a funny asshole, you know kids like these you usually look at their parents for the behaviour..

your nothing but a whitewashed fuck you fucking disrespectfull kunt.

(excuse the language all, except for the fuckhead)

Feb 22, 2005
Ashtar became what he hated the most. A murderer savaki. Lets call him by his real label. A savaki who supports killing and torturing of the iranian people. One who is trying to keep a murderour fascist system in control of Iran.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
LOL. that's good. I’m honored to have my own obsessed groupie.

Imagine how lonely and pathetic one's life must be to not only obsess about an obscure member like me on a relatively obscure internet forum like ISP but then actually to find the time and motivation to go ahead and create an account on my behalf in another site! And then to top it off to spend more time and post messages there and then come back here and brag about it for others to go and see it!

Think how pathetic and what losers a movie star's obsessed crazy fans are and then realize how incredibly pathetic is the person who made this Twitter site in my name.

beh ghol e maroof, hamaro bargh migireh maro cheragh nafti. LOL

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
LOL. that's good. I’m honored to have my own obsessed groupie.

Imagine how lonely and pathetic one's life must be to not only obsess about an obscure member like me on a relatively obscure internet forum like ISP but then actually to find the time and motivation to go ahead and create an account on my behalf in another site! And then to top it off to spend more time and post messages there and then come back here and brag about it for others to go and see it!

Think how pathetic and what losers a movie star's obsessed crazy fans are and then realize how incredibly pathetic is the person who made this Twitter site in my name.

beh ghol e maroof, hamaro bargh migireh maro cheragh nafti. LOL
I am reading your twitter EVERYDAY!!!! I am loving it!!! There is more TRUTH in what you say there then in all of your posts here combined!!

I am LOVING IT!!! You really show us another side of yourself!!

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
I am reading your twitter EVERYDAY!!!! I am loving it!!! There is more TRUTH in what you say there then in all of your posts here combined!!

I am LOVING IT!!! You really show us another side of yourself!!
Good for you for "loving" that kind of talk. It's all about men having intercourse with each other and graphic and explicit homosexual activity. And you read it "EVERY DAY". Keep reading and enjoy.