Asian Champions league 2021-2022

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
I kind of expected a loss from this game with the way everything went before the game started: from the preps of the team to the airport issues... before blaming Perspolis, several key factors from this game: Their stadium was all sold-out, bunch of foreign (quality players), playing at home... do I need to say more? who can expect a win in such a condition?!! AFC is not immune from this chaos, they gave the Saudi teams hosting... they really think everybody is that stupid!
Do you ever see this happen in UEFA champions league or even Europa league?!!! What a joke

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
I think we have to kiss the ACL for our clubs goodbye with the way they are being run unless there is a dramatic change! Also, as I have been saying it over and over throughout these ACL competitions since 2013 or so, this competition is not suited for our clubs since it starts in March and runs for 2 seasons for our clubs... unless IFF changes the league time from August-September to December-January (just like East Asian teams).

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Al Hilal beat Al Nasr 2-1 and they play in the ACL final!
AFC is a total joke with the scheduling and managing ACL, 3 days from 1/4 finals the winners had to play again!!! I think it may be best our federation and clubs make a rational decision and quit these games once and for all... Only in Asia everybody is used to play the victim or cry foul, if this happened in Europe you would see teams complain and take action left and right!

Oct 18, 2010
iranian football club from sirjan is in the 2nd division of women asian championship
for the first time ever.
they play in jordan starting on nov. 7 :D

Untitled.png

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
sirjian just beat the indian club 1-0.
that's 2 wins in a row!

goal scored on a nice curling free kick after the animal who
was the indian keeper almost decapitated an iranian player.
indians should just stick to cow dung festivals :ROFLMAO:

I hope our player will be OK. That was an insane foul. A red card is not enough for that. Nice goal. I loved their celebration afterwards.

Oct 18, 2010
sirijian loses to the club from jordan and because of the head-to-head
results places 2nd in the tournament on equal points.
they did a marvelous job (y)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
اعلام ای اف سی سه باشگاه ایرانی از لیگ قهرمانان آسیا حذف شدند.

ورزش سه - کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا در خبری کوتاه سرانجام اعلام کرد که پرسپولیس و استقلال مجوز‌های لازم برای حضور در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا 2022 را به دست نیاوردند و از لیگ قهرمانان کنار رفتند.

بر اساس اعلام وبسایت رسمی کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا، باشگاه گل گهر نیز نتوانست مجوز حرفه‌ای را دریافت کند تا سپاهان و فولاد تنها نمایندگان ایران در لیگ قهرمانان فصل جدید باشند

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
اعلام ای اف سی سه باشگاه ایرانی از لیگ قهرمانان آسیا حذف شدند.

ورزش سه - کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا در خبری کوتاه سرانجام اعلام کرد که پرسپولیس و استقلال مجوز‌های لازم برای حضور در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا 2022 را به دست نیاوردند و از لیگ قهرمانان کنار رفتند.

بر اساس اعلام وبسایت رسمی کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا، باشگاه گل گهر نیز نتوانست مجوز حرفه‌ای را دریافت کند تا سپاهان و فولاد تنها نمایندگان ایران در لیگ قهرمانان فصل جدید باشند
Good! These MOFOs only understand zaboon zoor

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Good! These MOFOs only understand zaboon zoor
The clubs have another 10 days to appeal based on their spokesperson... Weird thing is that some other clubs from notable Asian countries got disqualified as well: 2 best clubs of Qatar, Al Ittihad and Al Nasr of KSA, all clubs from China and the list continues!!
Iranian clubs have too many problems, main thing is that they don't have money...

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
The clubs have another 10 days to appeal based on their spokesperson... Weird thing is that some other clubs from notable Asian countries got disqualified as well: 2 best clubs of Qatar, Al Ittihad and Al Nasr of KSA, all clubs from China and the list continues!!
Iranian clubs have too many problems, main thing is that they don't have money...
As far as I am concerned a lot of Asian countries clubs are not owned privetley and may not have money. This AFC rule is not a good one & influenced by cerain countries. For example, all Saudi clubs government support them and probably owned by King family. Or poor Bangladesh & North Korea clubs may not be able to compete. Many countries are not even Capatilists countries to have private owned clubs.