Asian Champions League QF: (Esteghlal vs Al-Sadd// Persepolis vs Al-Duahil )

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It is funny none of our keepers experts here(Oghab, Kasra, Finally), mention how Beiranvand is back to his shitty form before WC, last week bad goal against Sanat and today Duhail goal:

https://tamasha.com/v/WlDy9

Expert ke khodeh shoma hasti! 😍

You posted this within minutes of the game that I missed to watch.

Having seen the highlights I think he could have reached the cross with the tip of his fingers although it was a high cross and not that easy to intercept, but I could be wrong and it might have been just too far to reach.

But I take your expert view and blame it on the goalie!

But like your usual justification whenever someone blame seyed on a goal Beiranvand has saved your team melli ass and perspolvich ass many times! 😍

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Some people always claim Iranian players are underrated and are worth more money than they get paid in IPL because there's not enough money in IPL. The truth is, most of them are not worth what they get paid in IPL either.

I have no idea how it's possible to fall so behind in player development and club management, but Iran has the weakest league among Asia's top 10 nations. This was not the case even 10-12 years ago.
LOL! 😍
I have no idea why you have no idea!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
How this is not his fault?! He is not a coach of big games. He has proven than many many times.

Tokhmi defending. All he needed to do was to secure the defense first, bazam rid!!
ostad look at their players. yaro Brazilie be kole teame perspolis miarze..

Nov 24, 2002
I hope this make Branko to SHUT his fcuking big mouth. Jeloye ye team Qatari to khone nemitone avval goal nakhore, oun vaght be Queiorz irad migire ba Spain o Portugalo ba oun hame setareh bazi payapay dashtim!