Asian Cup 2015 - Group stage: Iran vs. Bahrain

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Emirates-Qatar match will kick off in 2 hours. I suppose a draw would be good for Iran.
A draw would be bad for Iran if you can't beat Bahrain you think you are going to be a good team in the 2nd round. I see some Iran fans have this let's play not to lose and hope for the draw mentality why we are not playing against Germany. We are better than this team.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
A draw would be bad for Iran if you can't beat Bahrain you think you are going to be a good team in the 2nd round. I see some Iran fans have this let's play not to lose and hope for the draw mentality why we are not playing against Germany. We are better than this team.
Dude he meant the Qatar UAE game.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Anybody know what time the rerun will be on One World Sports? I don't think I will stay up until 3 AM for the Bahrain game?

Aug 25, 2005
So Cal So Cool
Any info on the site(s) to watch the game online in the U.S. would be great. I signed on One World Sports and I'm still waiting on my activation link to be able to log on. However, I'm not sure if it is an archive site or they provide live broadcast as well. Can anyone confirm?

Also, it seems like that http://www.footballitarin.com/ requires a software install (Veetle). I'm not familiar with this software and it looks like that my antivirus does not like it either!

I'm sure there are others that have the same questions.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
UAE vs Qatar starts in 30 min. ma ke natonesti bekhabim, dige bidarim ta 6 sob.

Australia maro ga**di ba in zamane bazia...

Nov 24, 2002
Over 80% of Iranians who showing up to cheer for TM tonight are Bahais from Melbourne,Sydney and other cities in Aussie , the same Bahais that were executed ,tortured by regime !!! That shows the love for Iran is there doesn't matter the regime .

GO TM GO

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Over 80% of Iranians who showing up to cheer for TM tonight are Bahais from Melbourne,Sydney and other cities in Aussie , the same Bahais that were executed ,tortured by regime !!! That shows the love for Iran is there doesn't matter the regime .

GO TM GO
80% ??? where did you get that figure from dude?

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
ترکیب تیم ملی ایران در دیدار مقابل بحرین مشخص شد

شاگردان کی***روش در این دیدار با ترکیب اولیه زیر به میدان می***روند:

علیرضا حقیقی، احسان حاج***صفی، مهرداد پولادی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، سیدجلال حسینی، جواد نکونام، مسعود شجاعی، آندرانیک تیموریان، وریا غفوری، اشکان دژاگه و رضا قوچان

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I'm thinking this game has got 0-0 written on its forehead. It's 2 very nervous teams playing their first game of the tournament. Iran is stronger, but unprepared and Bahrain is scared shitless of Iran. Iran plays a slow defensive game regardless of who they face and Bahrain will probably not risk much either.

0-0 is my prediction.

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
I'm thinking this game has got 0-0 written on its forehead. It's 2 very nervous teams playing their first game of the tournament. Iran is stronger, but unprepared and Bahrain is scared shitless of Iran. Iran plays a slow defensive game regardless of who they face and Bahrain will probably not risk much either.

0-0 is my prediction.
I doubt it. I don't know why jahanbakhsh isn't starting, but Iran will be attacking in the second half if the first half
ends 0-0

Nov 24, 2002
ترکیب تیم ملی ایران در دیدار مقابل بحرین مشخص شد

شاگردان کی***روش در این دیدار با ترکیب اولیه زیر به میدان می***روند:

علیرضا حقیقی، احسان حاج***صفی، مهرداد پولادی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، سیدجلال حسینی، جواد نکونام، مسعود شجاعی، آندرانیک تیموریان، وریا غفوری، اشکان دژاگه و رضا قوچان
What i told you guys

Pouraliganji starting ;) and Ghafouri playing instead of injured khosro !That was line up i kind of predicted,remember?