Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Lets be realistic too here guys. Its been a great start for Iran and the players seem very focused. The start was indeed shaky the first 10-15 minutes but obviously Iran is much superior to a Yemen that can't even practice. Although I love how Iran has played and the beautiful goals scored as CQ has continued to say this is one game and one step at a time. I hope the guys can continue to become more focused and play even harder regardless of what's happening with the score. This is a very good start but we must take it with some caution.

It will be interesting to see if CQ will make some changes in the 2nd half or will continue with this line up. Honestly we are loaded in all positions and its such a delight. Mohammadi and Ghafouri on the bench, JB, Ghoddos,Karim on the bench. Its so good to fee comfortable that we are loaded in all positions. I also want to see Torabi do more. He is a special player and CQ places a lot of value in him. I hope he scores one in the 2nd half.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Great football by our lads, but this Yemeni team and players can play good football if you allow them which our team is doing great to contain them with their superior technic and stamina.
Just hope they can keep calm and don't fall to the dirty Yemeni anti social and anti sport tactics.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Guys both on Google and livescore they are reporting Dejagah goal as an own goal. I think the match reporter has recorded it as an own goal and Ashkan will not get credit for it!!!

Anyone know how this can be corrected? WTF

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Sardar finally...

watching with English commentator is much better than crappy Pars TV or IRIB.. thank god for Australia.. even though they are biased but who cares.. lol