Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
against spain or portugual we are going in not to lose. against japan we would have to go out to win.

I would give Iran 40% chance and Japan 60%.

but first stop is probably china.
They need to win too, we just have to make sure Sardar and Taremi stay sober and focused!
We should have had 5_6 goals today.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Great win by Iran! What a save by Beiranvand, he woke the team up! Bad play by Majid Hossieni, disappointing today... good game by Dejagah, solid performance by Pourali Ganji. Azmoun was disappointing (few nice passes though). I was impressed by Iran's passing and controlling the ball in the 2nd half. Overall Oman was a good team.
China is going to be tough in the next round... we lost to them last time in Semifinal in China's AC in 2004, let's not forget that! Go Iran

Feb 4, 2005
China is shit! I’d say worse than Oman. Only thing that worries me against a quality team like Japan or Korea is that we are not as organized as we were in the world cup. I think we were terrible the first 15 minutes today and also second half against Iraq. I won’t worry about finishing. Sardar had a bad day and highly doubt he will have another. JB, Saman and Ashkan can score too. Taremi, what can I say? Continues to try really hard but missing the goals that could be the difference between final and missing the final.

TM for life!