Asian Cup 2019 UAE (Brackets/ Team News/ History)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Compelling performance. It doesn't come easy at these stages for a team like Iran. Not a single nervous moment (except that early chance for China). That's pretty impressive.

Japan will be a different story, but the build-up to that match could not have been any better today. Beating China 3-0 in a quarterfinal match in 2019 is quite something.
I can't believe I am reading this! 😍
Soroush Jan is this you or is this a wind up?! 😍

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
well I said before the tournament, CQ has done his job if we go to semi-final. This is now my statement, this is the best coach and best team in history of Iran football. Iran plays with confidence and attitude for winning. I really think we can beat Japan but this is the actual final, meaning Japan and Iran are the best teams of Asia at this stage.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
MOTM ? Taremi or Sardar ?
KA with the cool finish also gets the VIP pass today.

ز گوشه و کنار شنیده می‌شود مارچلو لیپی سرمربی ایتالیایی از تیم ملی چین خداحافظی کرده و قرارداد او تمدید نخواهد شد

Feb 4, 2005
I hope CQ keeps his mouth shut after this win and let us focus for our big final on monday. we do not need hasheh
Whatever he does even if it seems unnecessary or stupid has a valid reason behind it. If he thinks he can rally the troops by being quiet he'll stay quiet and if it is the opposite then he will rightfully bring the KHESHTAKS of all those assholes to their heads.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Whatever he does even if it seems unnecessary or stupid has a valid reason behind it. If he thinks he can rally the troops by being quiet he'll stay quiet and if it is the opposite then he will rightfully bring the KHESHTAKS of all those assholes to their heads.
bruw.... you took the words outt'a my mouth, indeed you did!
That part "KHESHTAKS" i know, very funny :LOL: , Homer calls it "eat my shorts"!

I can't believe I am reading this! 😍
Soroush Jan is this you or is this a wind up?! 😍
Why? When have I not given due credit?
Iran plays shit boring football most of the time. There have been some games that they didn't. Today was one of them.

Overall though, the improvement is very visible. That's what having someone like CQ at helm for 8 years does. The level of confidence and work ethic is excellent. Footballing brain, technique, basic-first-touch and quality finishing are as bad as ever. Not really CQ's fault.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006