Assad vists Putin in Moscow

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Asad looks a bit like a child who was just handed Lollypop.
[video=youtube;NeXGpb7i8Bs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeXGpb7i8Bs[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The last RT video is interesting....Dr. Ganser is a very intelligent and nice person from switzerland, teaching at the university of basel. i know him personally. I have talked to him several times and i explained him quite a few things about the ME and the relations between amrican actions in the 70s and today and i have to say he is someone who carefully listens and starts investigating, he knows a lot of things about all the evil things the US has done all over the world and he had a few fantastic sessions about 911 aswelll in the University of Basel where many people from students to professors came to attend his sessions. He is one of the guys who has read all 600 something pages of the official report of 911 and spoted loads of contradictful stuff, loads of lies, very obvious but important facts that should have been mentioned by were missing...etc

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
There should be no political reconciliation with a bunch of terrorists. Assad should recapture all lost territories with help of Russian armed forces but ofcourse the burning question here is how much help the AMericans are going to give their moderate beheaders ? Will Russian will and army power ruin American plans ? Lets hope so.