At least Tiger Woods knows how to pick them

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
you gotta admit couple of these chicks are pretty hot. His wife was kinda hot too before the kids, but that jamee grubbs is not bad either. Watch out for tons of other chicks that will come out.

Captain America appearantly partied in vegas all the time ! when the fuk did he find time to do all this? guy is supposed to have been on the driving and putting range some 10 hours a day !!!! which makes me respect his game even more.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
the guy is too nice to be honest. If I were him, instead of that nicely worded statement, I would've simply put a big "FUCK OFF" on my website and that's it.

Yeah he'd probably lose a couple of advertising contracts if he did that, but it would make him a hero for many.

Fuck the media. They're evil. Now the wife wants a rewrite of the prenup. How fucked up is that? "Oh honey you cheated on me, so give me some more money if you want me to stay with you". What a marriage!!!

InDaMoneyz

IPL Player
Mar 13, 2007
the guy is too nice to be honest. If I were him, instead of that nicely worded statement, I would've simply put a big "FUCK OFF" on my website and that's it.

Yeah he'd probably lose a couple of advertising contracts if he did that, but it would make him a hero for many.

Fuck the media. They're evil. Now the wife wants a rewrite of the prenup. How fucked up is that? "Oh honey you cheated on me, so give me some more money if you want me to stay with you". What a marriage!!!
they are actually saying that he has offered her some 55 mill to stay in tact for the next year and half !!! thats not a bad deal though if he gets to keep his endorsements and the rest of 1.5 bill !

It is pretty pathetic watching different golf channel's commentators talk about him like he commited child rape or something.

His friend Jasper parnevik come out appologizing to Elis for introducing him to her !? meanwhile from what I hear he and tons of other golfers have tried in the past to bang her !!!!

I dont think any endorsers will drop him.

Jun 18, 2005
Tiger should opt for divorce in my opinion. From what I understand his wife is not very nice to him and they have had their problems before. Also it appears that he really was not happy with their sex life after getting married. So why stay with her?

I can not wait for Woods to come back and people around the Greens to yell, "Put it in the hole Tiger"... :D

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Are you guys blind? He's Tiger Fucking Woods, these girls are hot for Steve the Mail man, not Tiger Woods. He should be banging the entire Victoria Secrets modeling staff!

And why are people so surprised and upset? He didnt kill anyone, rape anyone, or cheat in sports. He had sex with random women. Thats it! He is worth almost a billion dollars, is young, and one of the best "athletes" in history. I was more upset when he wasnt having random sex. The guy married a nanny when he was already rich and famous. If that isnt a recipe for disaster I dont know what is. People and the media especially need to stop fucking dumping their bullshit morals on people.

That being said. If Tiger Woods wants to sell a $5 shirt that was made by kids in mongolia for $150, he shouldnt be suprised when people go ape shit when he starts spelunking in the wrong jesus caves...

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
That being said. If Tiger Woods wants to sell a $5 shirt that was made by kids in mongolia for $150, he shouldnt be suprised when people go ape shit when he starts spelunking in the wrong jesus caves...

You know, it's not like Tiger forced anyone to buy those shirts! The guy mastered a sport and people liked it. He didn't exactly go on the green begging people to buy Tiger Wood endorsed material.

If I buy an Ali Daei T-shirt and fall in love with the guy, that doesn't give me the right to question his moralities or religious beliefs. People don't get it apparently!

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
You know, it's not like Tiger forced anyone to buy those shirts! The guy mastered a sport and people liked it. He didn't exactly go on the green begging people to buy Tiger Wood endorsed material.

If I buy an Ali Daei T-shirt and fall in love with the guy, that doesn't give me the right to question his moralities or religious beliefs. People don't get it apparently!
I agree that people should shut up and stop dumping their morals on others. I think marriage is a bullshit religious relic anyway.

However at the same time, you can argue that Tiger used people's devotion and curiosity to make a lot of money. The same thing that drives someone to buy a tiger woods shirt is the same thing that drives him to read what chick hes banging. So he cant complain when it bites him in the ass...

My whole complaint is the judgment factor and the coverage the media is giving. The guy had consensual sex with attractive women. LOL. Where do I sign up for this "problem"?

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
I really think there is a major problem of anonymity in society. It used to be that people lived in smaller communities. Even big cities had small communities that socialized together. But with the population boom, technology, and the everyday rat race people are interacting less and their actions have very little effect on the community around them. That is why celebrity, reality entertainment, and social websites are so prevalent these days. People dont want to be anonymous. People want to effect the world around them.

Its such a cheap, perverted, and shallow direction society is moving towards. Movies depicting fat and slovenly people laying on a VR machine in their house for most of their lives doesnt seem that far off...

Madridista

IPL Player
Sep 25, 2005
I really think there is a major problem of anonymity in society. It used to be that people lived in smaller communities. Even big cities had small communities that socialized together. But with the population boom, technology, and the everyday rat race people are interacting less and their actions have very little effect on the community around them. That is why celebrity, reality entertainment, and social websites are so prevalent these days. People dont want to be anonymous. People want to effect the world around them.

Its such a cheap, perverted, and shallow direction society is moving towards. Movies depicting fat and slovenly people laying on a VR machine in their house for most of their lives doesnt seem that far off...
you know what your saying is really true. Society has become far less social...i mean you have people dating via internet match making sites and such, which tells you about the changes that have occurred.

However I don't agree with Tiger's actions if what they say is true. When you decide to take a path in life and become a huge sporting figure you have to accept that theirs responsibilities that come with it. As sad as it sounds, you are playing a 'God-like' figure and you have to set an example through your actions as they could be detrimental to how others behave.

I have never met Tiger's spouse, so she might be a nice person, maybe not. He could have done a lot better in terms of having a more attractive woman but who knows the circumstances that arose. In the busy schedule of Tiger Woods I doubt he gets much time to socialize and meet women, considering how hard he works even after all this success, that woman must have been at the right place at the right time to meet him..

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
I dont get what you are saying. Should he have had sex with better looking women? What type of example should he set? Why must he conform to your morals but not mine? Why must he conform to anyone's morals? If you dont like him, dont watch.

Madridista

IPL Player
Sep 25, 2005
I dont get what you are saying. Should he have had sex with better looking women? What type of example should he set? Why must he conform to your morals but not mine? Why must he conform to anyone's morals? If you dont like him, dont watch.
If someone is unhappy with their relationship there is no need to hide it!
get a freaking divorce and do what you want...there's no need to live a lie as it ends up backfiring in most cases. It has psychological effects on the children and the couple, so its not good for anyone.

I have nothing against Tiger, I still think his a great guy. His personal life should be of no one's business, but unfortunately for him, thats just not possible!

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
If someone is unhappy with their relationship there is no need to hide it!
get a freaking divorce and do what you want...there's no need to live a lie as it ends up backfiring in most cases. It has psychological effects on the children and the couple, so its not good for anyone.

I have nothing against Tiger, I still think his a great guy. His personal life should be of no one's business, but unfortunately for him, thats just not possible!
Why? Who are you to decide that? Maybe someone wants to be married AND fuck other girls.

Just because you choose to lead your life a certain way doesnt mean others have to as well. What gives you the right to crawl into someone else's bed and pass judgment?

Horseshit.

Madridista

IPL Player
Sep 25, 2005
Why? Who are you to decide that? Maybe someone wants to be married AND fuck other girls.

Just because you choose to lead your life a certain way doesnt mean others have to as well. What gives you the right to crawl into someone else's bed and pass judgment?

Horseshit.
man whats wrong with you?!!

when did i ever insult you or anyone?!!

Obviously you have no set of morals and are a piece of trash like your good friend westwienmaskulin!

People come here to express their opinions and thoughts, thats what this place is for you 'bigot'.

you don't have to agree with what i say, but if your going to insult me then I'm not going to take your shit scumbag!

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
man whats wrong with you?!!

when did i ever insult you or anyone?!!

Obviously you have no set of morals and are a piece of trash like your good friend westwienmaskulin!

People come here to express their opinions and thoughts, thats what this place is for you 'bigot'.

you don't have to agree with what i say, but if your going to insult me then I'm not going to take your shit scumbag!
LOL. Relax buddy. I never insulted you. I said that imposing your morals on someone is horseshit. Take a deep breath and stop taking shit so personally...

And I do have morals. My own.

Madridista

IPL Player
Sep 25, 2005
LOL. Relax buddy. I never insulted you. I said that imposing your morals on someone is horseshit. Take a deep breath and stop taking shit so personally...
ok cool. I am not imposing anything on anyone..just simply stating my stance on things just how you did...

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
ok cool. I am not imposing anything on anyone..just simply stating my stance on things just how you did...
No actually you are not. You stated that Tiger Woods has to set an example and live up to certain morality that society places on him arbitrarily. You then made a comment about how if you get married, you shouldn't cheat, and insinuated that he is less of a person for doing so. That is imposing your morals on someone else.

Now if you said that he has bad taste in women, then that I can agree with ;)

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
you know what your saying is really true. Society has become far less social...i mean you have people dating via internet match making sites and such, which tells you about the changes that have occurred.
And just to be clear, I wasnt talking about the social disconnect brought on by technology. I dont think there is anything wrong with two people meeting and getting to know each other throw the computer. In all honestly its probably more real and pure than two jackass pairs of parents throwing their kids together.

What I was talking about was anonymity. The concept of being unknown and not being able to have a large impact on the community around you. Be it through real life interaction or through technology.

Madridista

IPL Player
Sep 25, 2005
No actually you are not. You stated that Tiger Woods has to set an example and live up to certain morality that society places on him arbitrarily. You then made a comment about how if you get married, you shouldn't cheat, and insinuated that he is less of a person for doing so. That is imposing your morals on someone else.

Now if you said that he has bad taste in women, then that I can agree with ;)
Look..I believe he should set an example, but if he does or doesn't is down to him...I don't care, not much of a golf fan anyways(but think tiger is cool).

Unfortunately today with the lack of social cohesion or ethics people are looking to celebrities and sporting figures as inspiration and guidance. For instance, I find it really sad how young people look up to the likes of cristiano ronaldo and paris hilton and aspire to be like them(as people). Shows how much control the media has over the people! But again, just to make it clear to you, thats MY opinion.

Say one day you decided to be a hollywood a-grade actor. You know that you'll spend the rest of your life with the media at your side, so how you want them to display your image in the public comes down to what you do. If you don't care about being perceived as a man-whore, then cool, go sleep with all the sluts of the world...if you want to be perceived as a humanitarian then do charitable acts. My point is these people know every move is under scrutiny so its up to them what they do.

Last edited:

Madridista

IPL Player
Sep 25, 2005
And just to be clear, I wasnt talking about the social disconnect brought on by technology. I dont think there is anything wrong with two people meeting and getting to know each other throw the computer. In all honestly its probably more real and pure than two jackass pairs of parents throwing their kids together.

What I was talking about was anonymity. The concept of being unknown and not being able to have a large impact on the community around you. Be it through real life interaction or through technology.
well even then, I can agree with that.