Attention Fariborz[R]

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
Chetori? Khastam begam yekvaght yadet nare...

Barcelona: 2 titles more without Ronaldinho
Ronaldinho: still 0 club titles without Barca

;)

Hopefully one day you will realize that it's all about Cruyff and his philosophy of football. As long as we keep true to it, we will win. Once you get it, pass the teaching to Sly :D

Felan...yadet nare..in agha Sarvare!!! Vali 2 mah dige beeroonesh mikonan! :D

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Westi jan, Fariborz wasn't the only guy who thought Pep would get fired.
When I saw that blue cardigan vs Numancia, I said: THats it. Barca will be relegated :D :D

But once again, I also was wrong. The cardigan did the trick.
Rumors says that If Ramos stayes at Real, he also will start the new season with a cardigan similar to Peps vs Numancia. ;)

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
ATTENTION Westi!!
halo ahval?

are you gonna watch Barca beat ManU in that same bar
in Vienna I met you 2 years ago?

just wanted to say hello , rafigh
(now that I am in Italy and closer to you , that was apprpriate
- the Anaraki ethiquett!! )

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
congratulations Barca fans..
On Cruijff, me and a friend were talking today, about how our dream is that Cruijff gets control of Ajax and Hiddink of PSV..then the Dutch league would be interesting, with 2 great clubs..don't think it'll happen tho:(

Aug 26, 2005
congratulations Barca fans..
On Cruijff, me and a friend were talking today, about how our dream is that Cruijff gets control of Ajax and Hiddink of PSV..then the Dutch league would be interesting, with 2 great clubs..don't think it'll happen tho:(
I think it already happened. They were rival managers for 2 years. Hiddink won both (2) league titles and a European cup.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
I think it already happened. They were rival managers for 2 years. Hiddink won both (2) league titles and a European cup.
that's true, 86-88, Hiddink won it then;)..but I'd like it to happen again, and i mean that they both get full control of the 2 clubs. Both Ajax and PSV had a crappy season, and both are going to build up again. Hiddink and Cruijff would be the perfect people for this. They can take their clubs to great heights and we would finally see the top 2 teams of the Eredivisie strong again, both in Holland and in Europe. And it would be very interesting to see them against eachother now. Especially after how they've criticized eachother lately lol, dno if u heard about it..But, like I said, it won't happen. Cruijff has beef with Ajax after last season and Hiddink has beef with the current directors of PSV.:(

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
Chetori? Khastam begam yekvaght yadet nare...

Barcelona: 2 titles more without Ronaldinho
Ronaldinho: still 0 club titles without Barca

;)

Hopefully one day you will realize that it's all about Cruyff and his philosophy of football. As long as we keep true to it, we will win. Once you get it, pass the teaching to Sly :D

in one season, this guy could be the best coach in history of FCB. but to be really sure of that, then it will all depend on how he handles the immense pressure next and upcoming seasons. but i think he will definately last longer than rijkaard.

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
players like Guardiola, who were leaders during their player days, are often destined to be great coaches. In Holland the same future is seen for, for example, Phillip Cocu, for whom Hiddink has predicted a great future as a coach. Off-topic: Van Basten is being named as the new AC Milan coach..I don't get how the hell he keeps going higher after achieving nothing at his previous jobs (probably Cruijff's doing lol) :D

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
players like Guardiola, who were leaders during their player days, are often destined to be great coaches. In Holland the same future is seen for, for example, Phillip Cocu, for whom Hiddink has predicted a great future as a coach. Off-topic: Van Basten is being named as the new AC Milan coach..I don't get how the hell he keeps going higher after achieving nothing at his previous jobs (probably Cruijff's doing lol) :D
I wouldn't call Milan a higher level. Milan is an institute. A big Gambini Mafioso Family. All old players and staff, turn back and stay for good. I wonder why?
This is NO COUNTRY FOR YOUNG MEN!!