Axadi stadium before 1357

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
[video=youtube;cZXsDm0UcdM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZXsDm0UcdM&feature=related[/video]

enjoy..............................

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
I see jalal keshmiri,mohammad nasiri,mansour barzeghar,teymour ghiasi in this video....I think it is about Asian games 1353...

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
wow such a moving clip..thanks a lot Kasra jan. looks like nothing more than a dream to me. The days that our ppl were so cultured and integrated together that they could happily sit at stadium beside each other without anyone pinching another, cursing at each other,etc..Product of freedom.
Down with our govt, look at their product in every aspect of our society, including stadium-sport. :(

eerooni

Bench Warmer
Nov 9, 2002
Toronto
I cant believe how modern and progressive we were!!!! its also equally amazing how much we have regressed on over 30 years!! makes me wanna cry!...

Farsheed

Bench Warmer
Jun 6, 2003
wow such a moving clip..thanks a lot Kasra jan. looks like nothing more than a dream to me. The days that our ppl were so cultured and integrated together that they could happily sit at stadium beside each other without anyone pinching another, cursing at each other,etc..Product of freedom.
Down with our govt, look at their product in every aspect of our society, including stadium-sport. :(
I was at Azadi stadium three times. For the opening ceremony, for Perspolis vs Cruzeiro, and Iran Vs Bayer Munich. They were better times. To be honest, there were some cursing and pinching going on, just like most stadiums in the world. I remember coveting more freedom those days, but man I would give anything for Iran to back to those days.