Ayatollah Khamenei : Telaviv and Haifa will be razed to the ground if they attack Iran

May 9, 2004
خیلی ها با خودشان فکر می کنند
چرا اوباما پیام تبریک نوروزی به ایران مید هد
انوقت رهبر ایران می اید و در زمانی که اوباما در تل اویو است تهدید میکند که تل اویو را با خاک یکسان میکند
البته اگر سطحی به این دو موضوع یعنی پیام تبریک اوباما و بعد رفتن او به اسرائیل
و تهدید خامنه ای نگاه کنیم چیزی دستگیرمان نمی شود بجز اینکه رهبر ایران تهدید کرده و اوباما پیام نوروزی داده
ولی اگر هوشیارانه و با دقت تحلیل و تفسیر کنیم می بینیم که خامنه ای جواب تبریک نوروزی اوباما را با یک هدیه گرانبهای نوروزی داده است
چطور؟
برایتان شرح می دهم
این اقا نتنیاهو چند روز قبل گفته بود که صبرش به لبش رسیده است و گفته که جلوی ایران را باید بگیرید و بعد اوباما را دعوت کرد که بیا تا برات بگم که باید چکار کنی
اوباما بیچاره هم مثل مردی که زنش دم و دقیقه نق می زند که اینکار را بکن و ان کار را بکن و نمی دانم این پیراهن را بخر ان کیف را برایم بخر
کاری نمی تواند بکند مگر به حرف خانومش گوش کند
اینجا خامنه ای مغازه دار است
رفته و در مغازه را بسته تا ان شوهر (اوباما) دلیلی برای نخریدن کیف و کفش برای خانومش (نتنیاهو) داشته باشد
خامنه ای در زمانی که می داند اوبامای بیچاره زیر فشار صهیونیست ها قرا گرفته که برو ایران را بزن امد و گفت اگر بزنید تل اویو و حیفا را با خاک یکسان میکنم
اینجا اوباما نفس راحتی می کشدو رو به نتنیاهو میکند و می گوید
ببین خانوم ببخشید ببین نتنیاهو عزیز من بخاطر مصلحت خودتان می گویم که حمله به ایران به نفع ما نیست
چه فایده دارد من بروم ایران را بزنم نابود کنم انوقت تل اویو و حیفا با خاک یکسان شوند
به نظر من این پیام خامنه ای جواب سلام اوباما بودو گفت علیکم السلام جانم
حالا چطور
انرا

عاقلان دانند

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa

ولی اگر هوشیارانه و با دقت تحلیل و تفسیر کنیم می بینیم که خامنه ای جواب تبریک نوروزی اوباما را با یک هدیه گرانبهای نوروزی داده است
خلاصه نتیجه این همه اطلاف وقت اینکه فقط شما قادر به تحلیل و تفسیر با دقت و هوشیارانه هستید....

اورین ...اورین

:p

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
^^^ And in the latest development, it was confirmed early this morning that the rant and rave of the lunatic was well received by the domestic uneducated audience toward which the speech was geared: Farmandeyeh division Bozorg Pestan Daran e Sepahe 4 Payan hailed the speech as a historic and philcosophical response to Obama's Nowrouz message. He added that Khaenei's speech shows how Iran, under the masterful leadership of the Eshalic Republic has transformed from a country of "Aftabeh-Sazi" to the centre of philosophical thought in the universe and that other astronaut monkeys are currently being trained to spread these philosophical teachings to other planets.
:rider:

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Arash Kaman, thanks for being the onsite and in-house official Fars News reporter. Your work is appreciated

*sarcasm*

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
This GP guy is making lemonade out of lemon by reading into rahbar message. The worst thing to happen to IR is not an Israeli or US attack. The worst thing is for Assad to go. This is the smart way. The way you get back at your enemy is by encircling them and cutting off their access points. Iran is increasingly boxed in. On the east you got Americans in Afghanistan. On the west you got Iraq and no matter what the doomsayers say it is a block to Iran far more than Saddam would have been. You got the 5th Fleet breathing down your neck. Now Syria. Where do you go?

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Thanks for reminding me about damage to the infrastructure, BH.
And guess whose money paid for the rebuilding of South Lebanon? It's no surprise the original Supreme Baboon said economics is for donkeys. First they send free arms to Hezbollah that ultimately results in utter destruction of South Lebanon, then they give money to Hezbollah to rebuild the destruction they caused (http://www.jpost.com/IranianThreat/News/Article.aspx?id=190754). What have they ultimately achieved spending billions and billions of Iran's oil money on all of this?!

Other than killing a few Israelis (at a minimum cost of $100M per person!!!) a few Sandisis jizz in their pants every time a baboon talks about repeating this entire process. Of course, going the prostitution route, with the cost of Sigheh and stuff, it would work out to around $25 per jizz for Sandisis, but following the Suprem Baboon they don't have to pay any of their own money. Who cares if it ultimately costs Iranian people $500 per jizz!!! ;)

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
This GP guy is making lemonade out of lemon by reading into rahbar message. The worst thing to happen to IR is not an Israeli or US attack. The worst thing is for Assad to go. This is the smart way. The way you get back at your enemy is by encircling them and cutting off their access points. Iran is increasingly boxed in. On the east you got Americans in Afghanistan. On the west you got Iraq and no matter what the doomsayers say it is a block to Iran far more than Saddam would have been. You got the 5th Fleet breathing down your neck. Now Syria. Where do you go?
Keep being the servant of the white master :)

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
That number includes mortar rounds and very short range missiles. And if I remember correctly, last time they used 4000 of those "missiles" there was more infrastructure damage to Lebanon than Israel!!! The missiles managed to kill only a few civilians - 44 to be exact. So every 100 missiles fired killed 1 Israeli civilian and caused zero infrastructure damage (unless you call people's homes "infrastructure"). Real potent, accurate and destructive arsenal for sure! :-ohno:
Rubbish, it is Hamas who is firing Mortars and Grad rockets, Hezbollah uses heavier weapons. But dont worry, your masters in Telaviv will have a harder time to deal with Hezbollah, it will make the 2006 war a joke. We have big plans, just make agression against us and you will find out. Dont forget Ayub drone ;)

May 12, 2007
Frankly If they could they would have done it already. Why why sould they wait til Israel do someting.
Mesle inke vaisi magas aziatet kone bejaei ke enshi bezani.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Behrouz
1- Zionists are as bad as Mullahs same crap ...
2- i remember saying to i think it was Flint '' hich goozi nisti'' and i got banned for 2 weeks but you can say whatever you want and get away with it.. just shows how fair this forum is .

This to the ops in this forum!!
You slag of mullahs and IRI for lack of freedom of speech(rightly so) but you do exactly the samething ... the word hypocrites comes to mind!! :)

Keshvare bedand daste shomaha mardom nemitoonand nafas bekeshand hehhe

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Hezbollah uses heavier weapons.
Oh yeah? Where? Why don't they open up a southern front? Homs is an hour away from the border. How about helping in Aleppo? I am sure Assad can use a helping hand there. Where are these guys now? First the world figures out that they dreaded missile can be picked off in the sky one by one and now their buddy is going down and they are sitting around in Beirut praying.

17116.jpg

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Oh yeah? Where? Why don't they open up a southern front? Homs is an hour away from the border. How about helping in Aleppo? I am sure Assad can use a helping hand there. Where are these guys now? First the world figures out that they dreaded missile can be picked off in the sky one by one and now their buddy is going down and they are sitting around in Beirut praying.

View attachment 33564
No you idiot. Those ground to air missiles i mentioned earlier are antiballistic missiles that could easily destory iranian mid range and long range ballistic missiles. Those small short range rockets owned by Hezbollah are indeed hard to defend and can not be effectively intercepted by those PAC3, MIM or Arrows. The only reason those Hezbollah guys are not throwing their rockets on Israel is because they all know eachother and dont want to provoke a full scale war. As much as i hate these shiite islamist, i have to say Hezbollah has a long history in war with israel and is the only effective and experienced guerilla organization that are capable to atleast make israel think twice before they attack them. In a full scale war, Hezbollah wouldnt stand a chance but they are not organized and trained to face a whole army. They will get you into cities and involve you in house to house fights until you start levelling whole cities and doing this, is in todays world, morally not a simple task specially not for the israelies with their bloody past in lebanon. Israel indeed has to be carefull about how to handle Hezbollah and there for its a very welcoming sight to see Assad go down because in that case, there effectively wont be a way to supply Hezbollah with weapons. They will dry them down and make them become irrelevant because those US Takfirists and Salafist, once overtaking Syria will start killing or weakening everything that ever had anything to do with shiites and shiitism. They infact consider shiites as even more evil than christians.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008

View attachment 33564
man your posts as always are pure garbage.why the hell should hezbollah get involved in a long bloody war that will weaken thhe organization? they are only effective against conventional armies like the IDF

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
man your posts as always are pure garbage.why the hell should hezbollah get involved in a long bloody war that will weaken thhe organization? they are only effective against conventional armies like the IDF
To khodetam pokhi nisti, but this flint guy is one of the dumbest clowns i have ever seen post on this forum for a long time and i have come across a big pile of them on here.