Babak Zanjani condemned to death

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1309205/مالک-سابق-راه‌آهن-به-اعدام-محکوم-شد

[TABLE="width: 95%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD]بابک زنجانی، مفسد فی***الارض تشخیص داده شد
[h=1]مالک سابق راه***آهن به اعدام محکوم شد[/h][h=2]بابک زنجانی که از دی***ماه 92 تاکنون به دلیل اتهامات مختلف در بازداشت به سر می***برد، امروز و با اعلام سخنگوی قوه قضاییه به اعدام محکوم شد.[/h][/TD]
[TD="align: left"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="width: 95%, align: center"]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"][HR][/HR][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"]
به گزارش "ورزش سه"، پس از روزهای متمادی که از بررسی پرونده***های متعلق به بابک زنجانی، مالک سابق راه آهنی***ها گذشت، سخنگوی قوه قضاییه امروز از پایان بررسی***ها و دادگاه***های این متهم خبرداد و اعلام کرد که جزای تعیین***شده برای وی حکم اعدام است.

حجت***الاسلام***والمسلمین غلامحسین محسنی اژه***ای در نود و سومین نشست خبری با اصحاب رسانه از صدور حکم پرونده بابک زنجانی و دو متهم دیگر پرونده فساد نفتی در دادگاه بدوی خبر داد و گفت: دادگاه بدوی این سه متهم را مفسد فی***الارض تشخیص داده و به اعدام محکوم کرده است.

وی ادامه داد: علاوه بر اعدام به رد مال به شاکی (شرکت ملی نفت ایران) و همچنین به جزای نقدی معادل یک چهارم پولشویی محکوم شده است.

بابک زنجانی که در لیگ دوازدهم و سیزدهم مالکیت راه آهنی ها را در اختیار داشت و درنهایت با این تیم به عناوین هشتم و یازدهم لیگ رسید، در دی***ماه سال 92 بازداشت شد و غلامحسین محسنی اژه***ای در آن زمان درباره بازداشت وی عنوان کرده بود : بابک زنجانی با توجه به مسائل و اتهامات وارده از سوی مراجع قضایی بازداشت شد.

پس از پایان لیگ سیزدهم نیز باشگاه راه***آهن به***عنوان یکی از اموال بابک زنجانی و بابت بدهی او به وزارت نفت داده شد اما این وزارتخانه هیچ***گاه آن را نپذیرفت و تا اینکه در لیگ پانزدهم مالکان فعلی این باشگاه برای خرید آن اقدام کردند.

زنجانی آخرین بار در تیرماه امسال و پس از حکم سقوط راه***آهن به دلیل استفاده از بازیکن خارجی غیرقانونی، به***عنوان صاحب سهام، به***صورت مکاتبه***ای از داخل زندان اظهارنظر کرد

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was just a show not only to scare others with the thoughts of doing the same thing, but mostly to say "we mean what we say and we are very serious about the laws"!

However if this turns out to be serious, I think death sentence is completely exaggerated!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was just a show not only to scare others with the thoughts of doing the same thing, but mostly to say "we mean what we say and we are very serious about the laws"!

However if this turns out to be serious, I think death sentence is completely exaggerated!
A show? Are you kidding? Of course it is serious. They will execute him suddenly without prior date. This is because Zanjani knows a lot. He was not alone in this affair and some of the top ranking IR officials backed him, like Mortazavi.

Hi lawyer will appeal but before they have time to decide he will be executed so he doesn't talk. It won't be the first time.

For what it's worth, Hejazi paid IR every penny he owed in the sale of oil. He did it through a Tajik bank but because IR was under sanctions and the US had placed an embargo on any institution who dealt with IR, the Tajik bank denied it doing it. Those in power in IR know the money was paid. This guy has to die because he knows too much. In a way I feel sorry for him, he was either stupid or naive to go to bed with these mofos. He was used and now he will have to pay with his life.

گفتگوی بابک زنجانی با مرگ!

بعد از اعلام رسمی حکم اعدام بابک زنجانی،او از مرگ خواست تا در سلولش حاضر شود و با او صحبت کرد.

بابک: سلام..مرسی که اومدی..
مرگ: خواهش می کنم..یه دونه بابک زنجانی که بیشتر نداریم

بابک: واقعاً منو به تو محکوم کردن ؟!
مرگ: من مشهد ماموریت بودم خودم نشنیدم..ولی سایتها از قول سخنگوی قوه قضاییه گفتن

بابک: به نظر تو من باید اعدام بشم؟
مرگ: نمی دونم والا چی بگم..من صادرکننده حکم نیستم،من مجری حکمم..خودت چی فکر می کنی؟

بابک: راستش یه کارایی کردم ولی همش هم تقصیر من نیست
مرگ: تقصیر کیه ؟!

بابک: بگم ؟ اسامی را بگم ؟
مرگ: نه نه..هیچی نگو..

بابک: من که دارم اعدام میشم بذار بگم!
مرگ: نه حالا نگو..این حکم قطعی نیست..شاید به خاطر اینکه تحریم ها رو دور زدی با رافت باهات برخورد کنن حبس ابد بخوری
ولی اگر اسم ها را بگی ممکنه مجبور بشم زودتر از روز موعود بیام سراغت.

بابک: سیگار داری ؟
مرگ: نه من قلیونی ام..اتفاقاً زنگ زدی گفتی بیا خوشحال شدم.گفتم میرم اوین بعدشم همون بغل یه سر میرم فرحزاد!

بابک: چقد زحمت کشیدم واسه دور زدن تحریمها..آخرشم اینطوری دستمزدمو دادن..
مرگ: حالا تو هم دیگه پررو نشو..مثکه واقعاً باورت شده بسیجی اقتصادی هستی! مثکه یادت رفته چقد بالا کشیدی..اگر هم زحمتی کشیدی واسه خودت کشیدی..مردم که پولدار نشدن تو پولدار شدی!

بابک: تو بودی نمی کشیدی؟
مرگ: چی رو؟ قلیون؟ چرا دیگه از اینجا میرم فرحزاد

بابک: نه منگول..پول مردمو میگم..بالا نمی کشیدی؟
مرگ: نه..من پول مردمو دوست ندارم،جون شونو دوست دارم..جوووووون!

بابک: راستی یه سوال..حالا من مفسد فی الارضم باید جونمو بگیری هیچی،اون نوزادهایی که سر زایمان میمیرن که کاری نکردن اونا واسه چی میمیرن؟!
مرگ: اتفاقاً این واسه خودمم سواله..سال های ساله ذهنمو مشغول کرده ولی خب به من ربطی نداره من مامورم و معذور..حکایت من،حکایت اون اون مامور راهنمایی رانندگیه که بهش قبض دادن و تا شب باید تموم کنه!

بابک: نمی تونی روز اعدام خودتو بزنی به مریضی نیای؟!
مرگ: حالا بذار ببینم چی میشه..الان دیگه باید برم..سرطان اومده سر اتوبان یادگار منتظره.دوباره میام حرف می زنیم

بابک: سرطان کیه؟
مرگ: سرطان ریه..اونم قلیونیه..اومده با هم بریم قلیون بکشیم!

بابک: من تنهام..برگشتنی خواستی بیا اینجا..
مرگ: باشه ببینم چی میشه

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
The ones that are not one of them and are just tools get hanged like Mahafarid Amir Khosravi and Fazel Khodadad. However the "khodi" ones get a slap on the wrist like Mortazavi & Mehdi Hashemi and Rafighdoost & Mohammad Reza Rahimi & Baghai. It looks like Babak is in the former group.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
No, no..........no, to be executed ...ohhh no, I do not believe in such crap!
There ought to be limits to naivety.

This is a big joke, this is only a poor and ridiculous masquerade, the aim is to impose the pressure on the Babak "the-jerk" Zanjani to bring back the money to the land of God!
If this guy coughs up a couple of those stashed billions (roughly $15 US billion), they will let him go!
Zanjani Holding company consists of 64 firms, registered both inside and outside the country.
The bad part is the US government is involved and they wont let Tadjiki fellas (he has Premium Savings Account there too :)) drop the money back to IRI mullas!

But who knows "Sharing is Caring".... you know IRI & US! :friends:

Nov 29, 2002

This is a big joke, this is only a poor and ridiculous masquerade, the aim is to impose the pressure on the Babak "the-jerk" Zanjani to bring back the money to the land of God!
If this guy coughs up a couple of those stashed billions (roughly $15 US billion), they will let him go!
Zanjani Holding company consists of 64 firms, registered both inside and outside the country.
The bad part is the US government is involved and they wont let Tadjiki fellas (he has Premium Savings Account there too :)) drop the money back to IRI mullas!

But who knows "Sharing is Caring".... you know IRI & US! :friends:

What?
He is condemned to be executed. You "do not believe in such crap!"? You are in a group of just one. This is I.R.I. - they love executions and subsequent wealth redistribution. He will join this chap:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...st-bank-fraud-in-iranian-history-9432824.html

"Sara Khosravi, said that she was informed about the death of her husband through the news and did not believe it until their lawyer could see the body and confirm the death. She said that in their last meeting, the day before the execution, Mahafarid had been in good condition and was still hoping for a change to his death sentence"

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
This guy is a dead man walking. There is no way IR can letthis guy live, he just knows too much about key money laundering organization and individuals. This is the ultimate price for being naïve but greedy for not recognizing that becoming a billionaire overnight is not possible without consequences. When you swim with thesharks, expect to be bitten, if not executed he will either “commit” suicide orget into car accident or something along those lines.
If this guy was a legit entrepreneur that became wealthy ina free market, I would be rooting for him. But in his case, I have no sympathy,it’s just another case of bigger armed thief kills the smaller thief after bothrubbed your house. Who cares.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005

:
Do you want to bet they will execute him without prior notice and announce it to his lawyer to come and collect his body? This is IR. They don't back down like this because it looks bad on them to show mercy.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Do you want to bet they will execute him without prior notice and announce it to his lawyer to come and collect his body? This is IR. They don't back down like this because it looks bad on them to show mercy.
We were thinking the same as you, but it seems he is bigger than dahan Eje'ei, daaran negociate mikonan pool bedeh dar reh... akhar een jarayaan kheili chiza haaro moshakhas mikoneh, vaas hameh

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
A show? Are you kidding? Of course it is serious. They will execute him suddenly without prior date. This is because Zanjani knows a lot. He was not alone in this affair and some of the top ranking IR officials backed him, like Mortazavi.

Hi lawyer will appeal but before they have time to decide he will be executed so he doesn't talk. It won't be the first time.

For what it's worth, Hejazi paid IR every penny he owed in the sale of oil. He did it through a Tajik bank but because IR was under sanctions and the US had placed an embargo on any institution who dealt with IR, the Tajik bank denied it doing it. Those in power in IR know the money was paid. This guy has to die because he knows too much. In a way I feel sorry for him, he was either stupid or naive to go to bed with these mofos. He was used and now he will have to pay with his life.
What about Shahram Jazayeri? He was jailed and then they let him go!

In the case of Zanjani, I think as soon as he coughs up some money, not only as a plaster on the wound but also to give some high ranking people up there, he will be "pardoned by rahbar" or something like that.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
What about Shahram Jazayeri? He was jailed and then they let him go!
The big difference is that Jazayeri was never convicted "mofsede felarz". hokm eedaam ham barash saader nashodeh bood.

The judge has ruled on Zanjani and as I say, once he is declared mofsed felarz then that's it.

bazam migam, ye rooz sobh zood baed az namaaz hokmesh ro ejraa mikonan. bedoon khabar ghabli. hala bebin.

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
To me the most interesting aspect of the whole talk is that everyone knows zanjani is a thief who has stolen billions of Iranian peoples money. Everyone knows significant elements of the system are always behind theft cases like this and everyone knows the system is the biggest thief of all, so that even when they hang someone for stealing, they never do it out of justice, but solely because bigger thieves don't want to be revealed and exposed to public. However right now they are so safe and get so much support from true Iranians who do everything to keep this status quo, that I think they shouldn't even bother to hide their grand thefts as nobody seems able nor willing to get rid of all these thieves and killers. True Iranians are all about talk and fighting real important battles on internet against self hating anti- Iranians who want our beloved IR to remove and rob us of all the funny talks about grand thefts like this :)

People, seriously, go vote :) vote for all these elements and for thieves who support other thieves to become what they are and hang them once they refuse to share part of that ghanimat or refuse to pay it's khoms o zakat.

Now go fight anti-iranians like me, chinaski and likes of us and don't forget the Saudis, Qataris, Turks, Bahrainis and Omanis :)

Last edited: