Back to ISP and disappointed with PFDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2002
Low point highlights?

- The forum insulting Hamed Esmaeilion and calling him (a guy whose wife and daughter burnt to death) a traitor because a toop bazi game got cancelled?
- The webmaster banning the forum's doctors/medical staff for the first few months of covid because "it is a hoax" and healthcare workers are "bloodsuckers"
- Hashemian being branded a "non-Iranian" in 2005

Feel free to contribute

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Low point highlights?

- The forum insulting Hamed Esmaeilion and calling him (a guy whose wife and daughter burnt to death) a traitor because a toop bazi game got cancelled?
- The webmaster banning the forum's doctors/medical staff for the first few months of covid because "it is a hoax" and healthcare workers are "bloodsuckers"
- Hashemian being branded a "non-Iranian" in 2005

Feel free to contribute
Trump support was the height of it at some point.

Are you still welcomed there?

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Trump support was the height of it at some point.

Are you still welcomed there?
Yep, not just support but rammed down the throats of the members, even after the "bomb 52 cultural sites" comments and other shit. Their webmaster had a Trump avatar for four whole years...

No, not welcomed there - a single comment about a conflicting Team Melli experience and you get rounded on like this guy:

https://www.persianfootball.com/for...98433-discuss-group-b-here/page53#post3730602

One guy posted "those who don't support team Melli aren't Iranian"

They don't realise quite how much some people love team Melli...Expats/diaspora themselves and complain about other expats/diaspora, without listening to the voices of what people in Iran are saying. Or it is all "Iran international/manoto/bbc persian etc.." propaganda. I mean just listen to two minutes of any domestic iranian twitter space....

looks like one of these folk is the newest person to register on this board...

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2022
Yep, not just support but rammed down the throats of the members, even after the "bomb 52 cultural sites" comments and other shit. Their webmaster had a Trump avatar for four whole years...

No, not welcomed there - a single comment about a conflicting Team Melli experience and you get rounded on like this guy:

https://www.persianfootball.com/for...98433-discuss-group-b-here/page53#post3730602

One guy posted "those who don't support team Melli aren't Iranian"

They don't realise quite how much some people love team Melli...Expats/diaspora themselves and complain about other expats/diaspora, without listening to the voices of what people in Iran are saying. Or it is all "Iran international/manoto/bbc persian etc.." propaganda. I mean just listen to two minutes of any domestic iranian twitter space....

looks like one of these folk is the newest person to register on this board...
those ''52 cultural sites'' means shia terrorist sites like ''beyte rahbari'' and all those other moftkhor dozd institutions in the name of shia islam. bombing takhte jamshid is a bit of a stretch.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Dear Friends,
I think that PFDC has their own rules and moderation.
I don't know how good or bad it is.
I have probably posted 10 times their but I think it is not nice from our side to have a thread to bash them.
As a result, I would like to close this thread.
You can continue in private threads.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.