Bakhtiar's Yekrangi - Persian copy for download

May 9, 2004
دوست گرامی
اشخاصی مانند شاهپور بختار و دیگران باعث شدند که پادشاهی از ایران برافکنده شود و بعد می ایند و دم از دمکراسی و ایران دوستی و صلح طلبی می زنند
حامد الجبوری وزیردفتر ریاست جمهوری و وزیر خارجه در زمان احمد حسن البکر و صدام حسین در مصاحبه ای با تلویزیون الجزیره افشا می کند که قبل از جنگ ایران و عراق شاهپور بختیار یکی از کسانی بوده که صدام را بر علیه ایران و حمله به ایران تشویق کرده در اکثر این دیدارها که بین شاهپور بختیار و وزیر دفاع عراق و رئیس ارکان ارتش عراق صورت گرفته حامد الجبوری حضور داشته که در ان دیدارها شاهپور بختیار صدام را تشویق به حمله به ایران کرده !!!ا
در یکی از جلسات یکی از ژنرالهای فراری که در ان جلسه با شاهپور بختار بوده معلومات ارتشی ایران را در اختیار وزیر دفاع عراق گذاشته
بنده اینجا برای ان دسته که شاید دلیل ملموسی را بخواهند این ویدئو ده دقیقه ای را پست می کنم
البته تا دقیقه هفتم حامد الجبوری در موارد دیگری صحبت می کند و لی از دقیقه هفت به بعد است که جلسات صدام و وزرایش را با شاهپور بختار افشا می کند
این جلسات قبل از جنگ ایران وعراق است

بله جانم

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPKkaZ7ysD4"]YouTube - ???? ??? ?????? ?9 ?1[/ame]

Cia

Bench Warmer
Sep 26, 2004
Canberra

قبل از جنگ ایران و عراق شاهپور بختیار یکی از کسانی بوده که صدام را بر علیه ایران و حمله به ایران تشویق کرده

That'd be very disturbing, if true. But taking into account Bakhtiar's unquestionable love for Iran, democracy, and freedom, as displayed by his words and actions, this accusation of yours seems just ridiculous.

But then again, I can't take seriously anything prefaced by a statement like "اشخاصی مانند شاهپور بختار و دیگران باعث شدند که پادشاهی از ایران برافکنده شود".

Oct 18, 2002
That'd be very disturbing, if true. But taking into account Bakhtiar's unquestionable love for Iran, democracy, and freedom, as displayed by his words and actions, this accusation of yours seems just ridiculous.

But then again, I can't take seriously anything prefaced by a statement like "اشخاصی مانند شاهپور بختار و دیگران باعث شدند که پادشاهی از ایران برافکنده شود".
Cia jan, that's not just an accusation. Bakhtiar did fly to Baghdad and meet with Saddam right at the start of the war, and even spoke a few words from radio baghdad. This action had a huge backlash against him among monarchists. He spent the rest of his life trying to explain it. I would be very interested to see if he has addressed this issue in his book.

It is fair to say that bakhtiar indeed contributed to the fall of monarchy. His confusing positions were one of the main reasons that teh army at the end decided to stay aside. as one top general of the Shah army said in their last meeting: Bakhtiar says he wants to create a republic, Khomeini too says he wants to create a republic. The only question seems to be who wants to announce it. But we have had an oath to be loyal to monarchy. We should not be part of these guys plans."

BTW I browsed through a few pages of the book and found it quite poor quality and inaccurate from historical point of view. He gets many obvious things wrong (he even names Banisadr as the chairman of the revolutionary council!). I expected a lot more form him.

May 9, 2004

دوست گرامی
چرا فکر می کنید شوخی یا دروغ است ؟!!!!آ
حامد الجبوری دلیلی ندارد که دروغ بگوید
What love for iran ? beenig part of plan to kill more than 500.000 irani
Freedom ? To free KHOSEZTAN from iran ?
Or democracy over IRAQIs Tanks ?

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
And your claim is based on some Eye-rack-e’s interview, which by the way is no longer available. Did it ever cross your highly intellectual mind ( with an IQ of 175) that maybe as an Arab nationalist he is only trying to discredit Iranians and point at least some of the blame to someone like zendeh-yad Bakhtiar? Did Bakhtiar play a bigger role than Emameh Jahel and Rafsanjani to fuel the war?

Sardar jan, for some one with your analytical skills, it’s a hard to believe that your claim is based on a 3 minute interview by someone so credible that served under Sad-Damn and his cousin, unless you have other credible videos, say maybe from Emameh Jahel or Khalkhali that you would like to share with us. Other wise, I suggest you stick with a subject that you know about such as “adventures of gogoole” and stop your smear campaign to discredit yet another true Iranian. :spank:

May 9, 2004
And your claim is based on some Eye-rack-e’s interview, which by the way is no longer available. Did it ever cross your highly intellectual mind ( with an IQ of 175) that maybe as an Arab nationalist he is only trying to discredit Iranians and point at least some of the blame to someone like zendeh-yad Bakhtiar? Did Bakhtiar play a bigger role than Emameh Jahel and Rafsanjani to fuel the war?

Sardar jan, for some one with your analytical skills, it’s a hard to believe that your claim is based on a 3 minute interview by someone so credible that served under Sad-Damn and his cousin, unless you have other credible videos, say maybe from Emameh Jahel or Khalkhali that you would like to share with us. Other wise, I suggest you stick with a subject that you know about such as “adventures of gogoole” and stop your smear campaign to discredit yet another true Iranian. :spank:
جناب
یا شما نمی دانید جریان این ویدئوچیست و کجا پخش شده و چه کسی این مصاحبه را انجام داده و حامد الجبوری کیست و چرا در این قسمت در مورد بختار صحبت می کند
یا اینکه نمی خواهید واقعیتی که رخ داده را بپذیرید

حامد الجبوری وزیر دفتر ریاست جمهوری عراق و وزیر خارجه در دوران حسن البکر و صدام بوده این مصاحبه تقریبا یک سال پیش درتلویزیون الجزیره انجام گرفته
در این بخش در مورد چرا و چگونگی حمله صدام به ایران صحبت می شود
بدون اینکه بدانید چه خبر است و حتی ویدئو را دیده باشید امده اید از ای کیو بنده و ناسیونالسم عرب و خمینی و رفسنجانی و یک نفر میزند دم کون یکی دیگه:)spank:) پست می کنید
این هم شد گفتگو و بحث در مورد این موضوع
یعنی امده اید بنده را محکوم کنید ؟
ایرانی واقعی بخاطر پیش برد اهداقش دست در دست قاتلی مثل صدام نمی گذارد ایرانی واقعی نقشه برای جدا کردن خوزستان نمی کشد ایرانی واقعی اطلاعات سری و محرمانه ارتش ایران را به ژنرالهای عراقی نمی دهد
ایرانی واقعی صدام را تحریک به حمله به ایران نمی کند

بنده وقتی بخواهم در مورد چیزی جواب یا سئوالی کنم اول هزار بار انرا می سنجم نه مثل شما که نمی دانید جریان چیست امده اید پست من را زیر سئوال ببرید
عجب :ess-expert:
دوبار کلیک کنید روی پست ویدئو تا مستقیما از خود یوتیوب انرا ببینید
احتاجی به ای کیویی بالا هم ندارد فقط دبل کلیک کنید

Last edited:

Cia

Bench Warmer
Sep 26, 2004
Canberra
Cia jan, that's not just an accusation. Bakhtiar did fly to Baghdad and meet with Saddam right at the start of the war, and even spoke a few words from radio baghdad. This action had a huge backlash against him among monarchists. He spent the rest of his life trying to explain it. I would be very interested to see if he has addressed this issue in his book.
I didn't know that he had met with Iraqi officials, but indeed he does mention it in his book. However judging by what he writes, these meetings could not have possibly been about cooperating with Saddam. Regardless, thanks to General for bringing it up. However General is suggesting that Bakhtiar conspired with the Iraqis and urged them to attack Iran, and went so far as to give them the army's secret plans, never mind how he could've possibly attained these secret plans... I find this even harder to believe now that I read his book (the relevant parts). It just does now fit in with everything else that Bakhtiar has done and believes. This is what he says on the topic:

در بالا احساس شخصيم را توضيح دادم و گفتم که جنگی که توسط عراق آغاز شد،نتيجهٌ مستقيم تحريکات امام بود، حالا می گويم که چگونه من در حد امکاناتم کوشيدم تامانع بروز آن شوم. قبل از آغاز جنگ من با دولت عراق و نمايندهٌ آن دولت مذاکرات وگفتگوهايی داشتم. خود آن ها با من تماس برقرار کردند. من مداوماً آن ها را از جنگ باايران برحذر داشتم. وقتی عرصه بر آنان تنگ شد باز به آن ها پيشنهاد کردم که خمينی رامنزوی کنند و از اين راه وسايل سرنگونی اش را فراهم آورند.
از جنگ چه منافعی حاصل می شد؟ نتيجه نمی توانست جز آنکه شد، باشد. حتی مخالفين رژيم ديکتاتوری خمينی به زير پرچمش گردآمدند تا اشغالگر خارجی را به عقب برانند. نفس جنگ برای دفاع از وطن، رژيم را تقويت می کند و برای همه بی فايده است.
من اين نقطهٌ نظر را در تمام اعلاميه هايم متذکر شدم وباز يک بار ديگر پيش بينی های من به تحقق پيوست.
از زمان جنگ طبعاً روابط من با رهبران عراق قطع شده است، بی آنکه به دشمنی گراييده باشد. مطبوعات فرانسوی نوشتند که اين حوادث مرا بی حد ناراحت کرده است.
درست است. فکر نمی کنم ژنرال دوگل هم شبی که ناوگان فرانسوی به دست انگليس ها دربندر مرس الکبيرنابود شد، شامپانی سرکشيده باشد. وقتی کسی به هدفی پايبند است، تحت بعضی شرايط بايد بتواند درعين بی تحملی صبر پيشه کند وبی شکوه مشکلات را بپذيرد.
It is fair to say that bakhtiar indeed contributed to the fall of monarchy. His confusing positions were one of the main reasons that teh army at the end decided to stay aside. as one top general of the Shah army said in their last meeting: Bakhtiar says he wants to create a republic, Khomeini too says he wants to create a republic. The only question seems to be who wants to announce it. But we have had an oath to be loyal to monarchy. We should not be part of these guys plans."
As far as I can tell, Bakhtiar at the time was highly concerned for the rule of law and the integrity of the government. Bakhtiar's position may have been confusing to people who had no understanding of governance, but the army, as well as our supposed "roshan-fekrha" should've known better. The monarchists have no one to blame for the Shah's demise but the Shah himself.

BTW I browsed through a few pages of the book and found it quite poor quality and inaccurate from historical point of view. He gets many obvious things wrong (he even names Banisadr as the chairman of the revolutionary council!). I expected a lot more form him.
May be so... I haven't read enough material in Persian to be able to compare the quality. The historical inaccuracy is something else, which I'll keep an open mind on, but at this stage it's General's word against Bakhtiar's :D

Last edited:

Cia

Bench Warmer
Sep 26, 2004
Canberra
دوست گرامی
چرا فکر می کنید شوخی یا دروغ است ؟!!!!آ
حامد الجبوری دلیلی ندارد که دروغ بگوید
What love for iran ? beenig part of plan to kill more than 500.000 irani
Freedom ? To free KHOSEZTAN from iran ?
Or democracy over IRAQIs Tanks ?
First of all I don't understand Arabic, so I can't separate your accusations from those supposedly made by the Iraqi in the video. Secondly, as Artavile suggested, what is there to make me give more weight to this guy's testimony over Bakhtiar's? This gentleman's testimony could've been simply bought by the Islamic Republic, in order to discredit nationalist figures. Such actions are not beneath the IR. How much do you think it’d take to get him to say “Bakhtiar” instead of “Rajavi”?
Bottom line, you are going to need a lot more than this video to make me believe Bakhtiar had a brain snap so large that he decided to go against everything that he and his compatriots had ever preached.

Oct 18, 2002
One problem is that we tend to analyze everything in a black-and-white view. Everyone is either an evil traitor or a blameless hero. Bakhtiar's assassination by IRI made him from a "traitor to monarchy" to "martyr for democracy". It is difficult to evaluate one's real views and judge the man in such atmospher.

Dear Cia and Arti, the evidence is not just based an arabic clip. Bakhtiar's cooperation with Saddam was a well known fact in the first years of war and even Arteshbod Gharebaghi in his memoir has mentioned it and called Bakhtiar a traitor. What Bakhtiar says in his book looks just like an attempt to whitewash, but a couple of sentences from his book are very telling:

به اين دليل است که من در عين تأسف شديد از جراحتی مضاعف که به دليل اين
جنگ ابلهانه بر پيکر کشورم وارد آمده است، واکنش صدام حسين را درک می کنم.
از زمان جنگ طبعاً روابط من با رهبران عراق قطع شده است، بی آنکه به دشمنی گراييده باشد.

Aside from MKO leaders, has there been any other opposition leader making a statement like that?! If Bakhtiar cannot get himself to condemn Saddam years after the start of the war, is it too unbelievable to accept that he did support him at the beginning?

Personally I think Bakhtiar was a good man and wanted progress for Iran, but he approached the war like those Iranians today who support neocons invasion of Iran. He was dreaming of toppling Khomeini with help from Saddam and then setting up a democratic government in Iran. But I don't know whether he realised such outcome would also result in Iraq taking over Khuzestan.

Also IMO He was not really the right man for prime ministership in 1979. He was brave and gambled but lost.

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
I didn't know that he had met with Iraqi officials, but indeed he does mention it in his book. However judging by what he writes, these meetings could not have possibly been about cooperating with Saddam. Regardless, thanks to General for bringing it up. However General is suggesting that Bakhtiar conspired with the Iraqis and urged them to attack Iran, and went so far as to give them the army's secret plans,
در بالا احساس شخصيم را توضيح دادم و گفتم که جنگی که توسط عراق آغاز شد،نتيجهٌ مستقيم تحريکات امام بود، حالا می گويم که چگونه من در حد امکاناتم کوشيدم تامانع بروز آن شوم. قبل از آغاز جنگ من با دولت عراق و نمايندهٌ آن دولت مذاکرات وگفتگوهايی داشتم. خود آن ها با من تماس برقرار کردند. من مداوماً آن ها را از جنگ باايران برحذر داشتم. وقتی عرصه بر آنان تنگ شد باز به آن ها پيشنهاد کردم که خمينی رامنزوی کنند و از اين راه وسايل سرنگونی اش را فراهم آورند.:D
دوست گرامی
البته بختیار نمی اید و در کتاب خود بنویسد که در ان دیدارها با صدام و وزرایش چه اتفاقی افتاده و برای مبرا کردن خود می گوید که با جنگ مخالف بوده و فقط انزوای خمینی را از صدام طلب کرده ؟؟؟!!!ا چگونه صدام می توانسته خمینی را انزوا کند ؟
کمی فکر کنید دوست گرامی
در مصاحبه ای که تلویزیون الجزیره با حامد الجبوری که یکی از ان اشخاصی بوده که با بختیار گفتگو کرده حامد الجبوری صراحتا در دقیقه هفت و 30 ثانیه می گوید که بختیار گفت الان ارتش بسیار ضعیف است و رژیم ایران پوشالی ووووو و صدام را تحریک به حمله به ایران کرد
و بعد می گوید که یکی از ژنرالهای ایرانی معلومات ارتشی را در اختیار وزیر جنگ عراق گذاشت
بختیار با این کار می خواسته خمینی را منزوی کند والا خودتان فکر کنید بختیار بجز این راه چه راهی دیگر را برای انزوای خمینی کار ساز می دانسته؟
در جایی می گوید خود انها قبل از جنگ با من تماس برقرار کردن !! ا
تماس برقرار کردند که بختار به انها بگوید جنگ نکنید ؟؟؟:D و چرا بعد از جنگ بختار به بغداد رفت ؟ اگر بختیار از قبل با انها نقشه نکشیده بود فکر می کنید به بغداد می رفت ؟
ایا صراحتا در همان روز اول جنگ نمی توانست بجای رفتن به بغداد جنگ علیه ایران را محکوم کند !!!!ا
دوستان باید گفت متاسفانه دست بختیار و بختیارها به خون صدها هزار ایرانی که در جنگ کشته شدند اغشته است

بله جانم

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
First of all I don't understand Arabic, so I can't separate your accusations from those supposedly made by the Iraqi in the video.
دوست عزیز
اولا اگر در ترجمه بنده شک دارید از شخصی که مورد اطمینان شماست می توانید ترجمه عربی را جویا شوید
دوم از ان این مصاحبه بوسیله عراقیها درست نشده
این یک مصاحبه از تلویزیون الجزیره است که با حامد الجبوری که در انزمان وزیر بوده انجام شده

Secondly, as Artavile suggested, what is there to make me give more weight to this guy's testimony over Bakhtiar's? This gentleman's testimony could've been simply bought by the Islamic Republic, in order to discredit nationalist figures. Such actions are not beneath the IR. How much do you think it’d take to get him to say “Bakhtiar” instead of “Rajavi”?
دوست عزیز
اشتباه نکنید این تلویزیون الجزیره است نه سیمای جمهوری اسلامی
و حامد الجبوری کسی است که دستش به خون هزاران سرباز ایرانی اغشته است وضد جمهوری اسلامی و بقول خودش فرس المجوس(فارس های اتش پرست) است
اصلا این مصاحبه یک ساعته ربطی به ایران و جمهوری اسلامی ندارد مگر این سه دقیقه که در مورد جنگ با ایران صحبت می کند

Bottom line, you are going to need a lot more than this video to make me believe Bakhtiar had a brain snap so large that he decided to go against everything that he and his compatriots had ever preached.
مثل چه چیزی ؟
شما چه دلیل قانع کننده ای می خواهید که بنده بیاورم؟
صدای بختار از رادیو بغداد در روز حمله عراق به ایران /؟؟
گذاشتن اطلاعات محرمانه ارتش ایران در اختار عراق ؟
جلسه های بختیار با ارتشیان عراق قبل از جنگ؟
طرح جدا سازی خوزستان از ایران ؟

بختیار فکر می کرد با این جنگ خمینی منزوی می شود و او به ایران بر خواهد گشت و همه چیز به خوبی و خوشی مثل فیلمهای وسترن پایان خوشی برای کابوی امریکایی خواهد داشت

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Dear Cia and Arti, the evidence is not just based an arabic clip. Bakhtiar's cooperation with Saddam was a well known fact in the first years of war and even Arteshbod Gharebaghi in his memoir has mentioned it and called Bakhtiar a traitor. What Bakhtiar says in his book looks just like an attempt to whitewash, but a couple of sentences from his book are very telling:

جنگ ابلهانه بر پيکر کشورم وارد آمده است، واکنش صدام حسين را درک می کنم.
از زمان جنگ طبعاً روابط من با رهبران عراق قطع شده است، بی آنکه به دشمنی گراييده باشد.

Also IMO He was not really the right man for prime ministership in 1979. He was brave and gambled but lost.
Deerouz jan, will be kind enough to share some of these well known facts?

جنگ ابلهانه بر پيکر کشورم وارد آمده است،
واکنش صدام حسين را درک می کنم
See the picture, it may explain what Bakhtiar meant to say.

I think he was a good choice, certainly qualified but it was too little too late. Besides, not many individuals would have accepted that responsibility during the turmoil. I do not agree with your reference to "gamble" but I think most Iranians agree at the end, we all lost.

Attachments

Oct 18, 2002
Arti jan, I am sorry but I cannot accept any justification for Bakhtiar's comment that "he has no enemity toward Iraqi leaders" at the height of the bloody war. No stupid rhetoric from Khomeini (which BTW, was made when Saddam had just expelled Iranian ambassador and border incidents had already started) could justify that. Aside from MKO leaders and Bakhtiar, no other opposition leader has made such an outrageous comment. How could an Iranian, at the time where the country was under attack by invading Iraqi forces and our best young people were fighting with their blood to protect our land, declares that he has no enemity toward Saddam Hossein?

The facts about Bakhtiar's relation with Iraq had been mentioned in several books, including Behnoud's "275 days of Bazargan" and Gharebaghi's memoir. Gharebaghi refers to "outrageous comments by Bakhtiar from Baghdad radio in support of Iraqi invasion". I haven't listened to Baghdad radio but I don't see how Gharebaghi could have made this up at that time without Bakhtiar or others rebuffing him if it was incorrect. Behnoud, through his links with BBC persian service, mentions in his book that a BBC reporter found out that Bakhtiar was in Iraq right at the time that Saddam started the invasion. Bakhtiar's plan was to declare the "free Iran government" in KHuzestan, with General Oveisi as his army chief and support from Iraqi army. Ahmadali Ansari in his book also confirms this plan, saying that it failed for two reasons: 1) The occupation of Khuzestan went a lot slower that Iraqis thought, and 2) Oveisi chickend out and was scared of going to the war zone. Adding all the above with the testimony of Iraqi officials and Bakhtiar's refusal to condemn Iraq or show enemity toward Saddam even in his book, confirms for me that at least there must be some truth in them.

Bakhtiar made a mistake there. I am not here to demonize him as I said I don't believe in "hero or evil" categorization. But refusing to accept his mistakes also does not help.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Jenabeh Sardar, as Cia pointed out, I don't agree with your statement when you claim Bakhtiar was responsible for demise of Monarchy? When Bakhtiar went to I-Rack, Monarchy regime was already gone. Shouldn't you say, MKO's organizational skills plus opportunistic nature of moolas (lead by Emameh Jahel) were responsible for demise of monarchy regime?

مثل چه چیزی ؟
شما چه دلیل قانع کننده ای می خواهید که بنده بیاورم؟
صدای بختار از رادیو بغداد در روز حمله عراق به ایران /؟؟
گذاشتن اطلاعات محرمانه ارتش ایران در اختار عراق ؟
جلسه های بختیار با ارتشیان عراق قبل از جنگ؟
طرح جدا سازی خوزستان از ایران ؟

بختیار فکر می کرد با این جنگ خمینی منزوی می شود و او به ایران بر خواهد گشت و همه چیز به خوبی و خوشی مثل فیلمهای وسترن پایان خوشی برای کابوی امریکایی خواهد داشت
Can you provide sources for these claims?

My point was/is this: that one should not make a conclusive judgment based on 3 minutes of video that is uttered by a filthy criminal that has served under both Sad-Damn and his cousin, as sardar seem to suggest.

This ex-minister has no credibility what so ever, first of all if this guy was a half-decent person, he would have been executed (like many others) once Sad-damn consolidated power in I-rack and got rid of his cousin. So I’ll take his comment with a huge gain of salt.

Deerouz jan,
Based on my understanding, Bakhtiar's main objective from I-rack travel was totally different than what you have portrayed . I’ll have to do some research before commenting.

May 9, 2004
Jenabeh Sardar, as Cia pointed out, I don't agree with your statement when you claim Bakhtiar was responsible for demise of Monarchy? When Bakhtiar went to I-Rack, Monarchy regime was already gone.
اگر بختار یک خورده جرات نشان می داد و از نشستن هواپیما خمینی جلو گیری می کرد الان وضع اینطور نبود شاهنشاه اریامهر امانت را دست بختیار سپرد ولی بختیار فقط یک زبان دراز داشت و بس
اگر یکی مثل ژنرال بهرام اریانا
بجای بختیار بود رژیم پادشاهی سقوط نمی کرد

Can you provide sources for these claims?

My point was/is this: that one should not make a conclusive judgment based on 3 minutes of video that is uttered by a filthy criminal that has served under both Sad-Damn and his cousin, as sardar seem to suggest.

This ex-minister has no credibility what so ever, first of all if this guy was a half-decent person, he would have been executed (like many others) once Sad-damn consolidated power in I-rack and got rid of his cousin. So I’ll take his comment with a huge gain of salt.

اگر وزیر خارجه ووزیر دفتر ریاست جمهوری عراق و تلویزیون الجزیره و مستندات دیگر و تحلیل خود نوشته های بختیار برای شما دلیل نیست
بنده هیچ دلیلی دیگری ندارم