Barack Obama Victory Speech in South Carolina

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
wow, brilliant speech! :) so glad he won the primary against Clinton.

John F. Kennedy, rest in peace..Obama will continue your legacy u left behind. :)

if he becomes the US president it will be ....

OBAMA vs OSAMA....:mexi-wave:
lol,think about it this way: There wont be any Osama when GW.Bush leaves office!
Osama became Osama thanx to Bush, and his power will be taken away when his buddy leaves the White house!;)

buzz

Bench Warmer
May 21, 2003
Ohio
What was so especial about his speech?

He didn't say much. He said we need a change! So what? He gave many vague empty promises.

He is not ready! Also, it was very lame when he pulled the race issue over Hilary Clinton.

He can win all these races for every States, but at the end he still not gonna win.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What was so especial about his speech?

He didn't say much. He said we need a change! So what? He gave many vague empty promises.

He is not ready! Also, it was very lame when he pulled the race issue over Hilary Clinton.

He can will all these races for every States, but at the end he still not gonna win.
Stump speeches very seldom have any content. what you can look for is when they will how humble they stay. and when they loose how big of soar looser do they get.

excuse me sir. have you been following the primary!! It was bill clinton and hillary who were trying to make him into the black candidate. It was hillary's campaign that kept saying this guy has used cocaie and has sold cacine he should not be trusted.

It was Bill clinton who kept saying oh barak obama is a young elequent african america. (code word for yeah this guys is black he is up to no good)

AliMR

Bench Warmer
Mar 25, 2005
i think obama is all talk... i mean hitler was also a powerful orator... just cause someone can talk, doesnt mean they would make a good leader.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
i think obama is all talk... i mean hitler was also a powerful orator... just cause someone can talk, doesnt mean they would make a good leader.
yes true that, but the fact that he talks about his quest to change USA's corporate health care system, poor education, and big corps outsourcing, shows he really understands the problems ordinary Americans face and is strong enough to change that.
Other candidates(Repub and Democ) just wanna continue or maybe moderate current govt's mandates, thats all.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2005
Ted's speech is done. He got me fired up for Obama.

Patrick Kennedy, Caroline Kennedy, and Ted Kennedy all spoke and now its Obama. Such a crazy atmosphere.

Thank you Kennedy for coming into this battle and bringing some sense to it. Clinton bayad bere jolo boogh bezaneh.

iranissick

Bench Warmer
Dec 10, 2005
london, on
politics aside this man and his abilities as a speaker and a motivator are unbelievable. they said clinton was good at giving speeches but obama is on another level. and after 8 years of george bush america can finally have a president who is truly educated, and ignoring his harvard degree, that's clear as daylight when he opens his mouth...

Aug 26, 2005
Who is? Ron Paul? LOOOOOL
Well, there won't be a member who is 'the' answer. But Ron Paul is far and away better than Obama. If you don't see that you need to just give the f*ck up on politics or the role of government. When Obama starts talking about the real big issues, not some bullshit that is meant for swing voters, then we'll talk. When he starts actually giving everybody a clue about exactly what it is he wants to do, then we'll talk. So far, he's a nice frame on a picture nobody can really see.