Barcelona Was simply

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
Lucky?Lucky for what?Lucky for missing dozen good chances or lucky for having their legitimate goal not counted?If any team was lucky today, it was
Arsenal. If that goal had counted, they would have been RAPED!

Feb 11, 2006
Death to Arsenal. I h8 Arsenal. Well done Barca. Nxt premiership season spurs will kill arsenal. Come on Spurs. All u Arsenal supporters w8 and c.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
LUCKY MY ASS DUDE..

First of all the ref doesn't call advantage on their clear goal.. secondly Arsenal scores off a blatantly stupid call outside the box and you call this lucky? I don't even wanna mention the fact that Barca was targetted by an array of stupid calls by the ref through out the match.

and finally, is 60% to 40% ball possession is lucky to you?

LOL Barca sarvarete baba

Makaveli

IPL Player
Jan 28, 2006
I think this is a lesson. Hardwork is mandatory, but too many of us are afraid to admit how much of a part luck plays.we really need to be lucky to make it at the WC this year

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
daei24 said:
Guys, ronaldinho didnt play well at all. Henry was better
yeah none of Bracelona fans mention that. Ronaldinho simply sucked. he was ruining Barca's chances and was laughing after!!such a dork!

Refereeing wasnt good at all, he was giving harsh yellow cards when he shouldnt have, and was ignoring fouls he should have whistled for.

We lost it to ourselves..lost our best goalie, late subs and our defenders got tired. we could easily beat them if we were up 11 men with proper subs.

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
I don't think luck was the main reason. Lehmann was stupid with the foul. At 0-1 with 11 men I think Arsenal still had a shot but with 10, you can't keep it going against a team with Barca's attacking quality, especially if you don't take your chances. Besides, Eboue's foul for Arsenal's goal was a clear dive.

mlka

Ball Boy
Sep 13, 2005
barca bought the bloody ref on there team coach.

he must of been friends with the linesmen that was sent home......

Nov 13, 2005
daei24 said:
Guys, ronaldinho didnt play well at all. Henry was better
one was because of the shitty slippery field, and the other cause was that he was sorounded by 4-5 guys every time he got the ball and thats because arsenal was defending, but wen henry got the ball every time he had space to make runs. and i donno, he messed up couple of times too.
but after all again ronaldinho did play well, he just didnt play as expected. he made golden passes and he kept controling the game.

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
gdavoudgdavoudg said:
one was because of the shitty slippery field, and the other cause was that he was sorounded by 4-5 guys every time he got the ball and thats because arsenal was defending, but wen henry got the ball every time he had space to make runs. and i donno, he messed up couple of times too.
but after all again ronaldinho did play well, he just didnt play as expected. he made golden passes and he kept controling the game.
Totally agree. I'm surprised that people are saying that he played badly. Every time he got the ball you could see Arsenal lose shape and start worrying. His presence allowed for all the space they get in almost every game, even against 11 players.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
gdavoudgdavoudg said:
well Henry didnt have much one-to-one chances. 1-2 good chances. but Ronaldinho had 5 chances, including Free kicks which usually he scores on.

but I have no idea why Rijkard put Ronaldinho in left wing?!thats so stupid and waste of space. he should have been used a free player in midfield or as a striker.like most of the time..

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
In my opinion what could have been a classic ruined why didnt he just give the goal.

By the letter of the law,the ref was right to send off the goalie,but to me ,it would have been better 1-0 barca+ 11 against 11. Common sense not applied.

What a sub by Rijkard, Larsson was the difference.

Go Iran

Oct 18, 2002
sirabi and gdavoudgdavoudg

a player like ronaldinho should be able to pass 5 other players as he is currently best player in the world. Everyone else had to deal with teh rain so no excuse for that one. Second his shots and dribbles where not as always good so in my opinion barca didnt win cuz of him.

Eto and Larson were the main figure of the game, they made a huge impact. I am suprized Larson didnt play at the beginnign and i hope Munich doesnt get Van Bommel cuz he played soooo bad

however, I am happy for Barca fans they really deserved this cup

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
so Arsenal lost
I wish I could say I am sorry...
but I can't.
so instead all I want to do is
:yohoo:
Barcelona were the best team in this year's Champions League and they deserved it. No matter what some blind bitter Arsenal fans think. It's nice to see the best team win this championship for once.

As for the ref, he made mistakes on both sides. But his decisions to cancel the Barca goal and to give Arsenal a non-existent foul from which they scored were the defining moments. Then he goes on and lets Ebue off the hook for a very high foul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was that all about?
If the linesman wore a Barca shirt, the ref definitely had his ArseWanker shirt on tonight.

halftime said:
In my opinion what could have been a classic ruined why didnt he just give the goal.

By the letter of the law,the ref was right to send off the goalie,but to me ,it would have been better 1-0 barca+ 11 against 11. Common sense not applied.

What a sub by Rijkard, Larsson was the difference.

Go Iran
The problem is if he doesn't apply the letter of the law, others will criticise him for that instead. People are always barking on about referees consistency blah blah blah, and the only way to be consistent is to apply the rules everytime, and not make decisions based on how they perceive a certain situation to be.

IPride

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
Behrooz_C said:
so Arsenal lost
I wish I could say I am sorry...
but I can't.
so instead all I want to do is
:yohoo:
Barcelona were the best team in this year's Champions League and they deserved it. No matter what some blind bitter Arsenal fans think. It's nice to see the best team win this championship for once.

As for the ref, he made mistakes on both sides. But his decisions to cancel the Barca goal and to give Arsenal a non-existent foul from which they scored were the defining moments. Then he goes on and lets Ebue off the hook for a very high foul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was that all about?
If the linesman wore a Barca shirt, the ref definitely had his ArseWanker shirt on tonight.

The problem is if he doesn't apply the letter of the law, others will criticise him for that instead. People are always barking on about referees consistency blah blah blah, and the only way to be consistent is to apply the rules everytime, and not make decisions based on how they perceive a certain situation to be.
afarin khosham omad. :dance3:

yashar

Ball Boy
Nov 8, 2002
Texas
Lucky because they did not show much of anything really against the 10 men Arsenal. They scored because of the mistake of the goal keeper from an angle that a goalie should not concced any goals