Behtarin Honarpishe kiye???

Behtarin Honarpishe kiye???

• Total voters

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
akhe Mohammadreza Golzar ham shod honarpishe?!!!

Parviz Parastooyee's generation is different.he is more experienced and he is greattt.
but considering the young age and the talent, Amin Hayayee has a class of his own!

Oct 1, 2004
Parstoui and Kianian are probably the best actors right now.
Pirouzfar and Radan have talent, but they need better movies.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What ever happened to Ali Nasirian, Jamshid Mashayekhi, Mohammad Ali Keshavarz, etc.??

Although they belong to another generation, they are still the biggest living legends you can find in Iran!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Niloufar said:
akhe Mohammadreza Golzar ham shod honarpishe?!!!

Parviz Parastooyee's generation is different.he is more experienced and he is greattt.
but considering the young age and the talent, Amin Hayayee has a class of his own!
are you sure you are a girl? WOW, first time i heard a girl say that ! when he was here in vancouver, there was a mountain of girls behind his room !!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Pooya said:
are you sure you are a girl? WOW, first time i heard a girl say that ! when he was here in vancouver, there was a mountain of girls behind his room !!!
LOL!!As far I know,yes I am!!
but since Ive seen him in real life(what an arrogant...!!) and all of his movies, he has barely any talent for movies.
he is exceptionally goodlooking for modelling though!;)
same as Shaghayegh(Young Iranian singer). she has no singing voice/talent but great for modelling!

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Niloufar said:
LOL!!As far I know,yes I am!!
but since Ive seen him in real life(what an arrogant...!!) and all of his movies, he has barely any talent for movies.
he is exceptionally goodlooking for modelling though!;)
same as Shaghayegh(Young Iranian singer). she has no singing voice/talent but great for modelling!
Trust me shaghayegh has a lot of talent but its not in music, u need to be a guy so she could show her talents to u ;)

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Pooya said:
Trust me shaghayegh has a lot of talent but its not in music, u need to be a guy so she could show her talents to u ;)
looool!!well thats what I meant! As long as she doesnt 'sing'(for God's sake!!),she is a fine girl!!

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
Nilu az dastam ghAp zad!
Among those named in the poll, you gotta go with Parastoii, and then Hayaii.
But the best atill-living actor has to be Mashayekhi. My own personal all-time
favorite, however, is zendeh-yAd Parviz Fannizadeh; not just a "character actor",
but one that could play any role to its best.

turbo

Bench Warmer
Jan 10, 2003
London
well ive seen both shaghayegh and golzar...shaghayegh is a "persian" yat whos nice to talk to and sweet...but golzar is an arrogant mofo...he doesnt even say hello back...gooze gonde

derek

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2005
canada
parastooyee no doubt. all his films were great. nothing will take the place of the first 1 tho. leili ba man ast, whata great movie.

Dec 23, 2004
city of angeles
to Niloufar,
you're a girl..o.k..I'm a guy.....but come on this guy is really really khosh teep...as far as honarpishegi...khob hala hala ha kheili mundeh...btw..I met him too and hr did not strike me as a snub or efaeh ..?!? maybe w/ girls not his type.>!??!
no offense.>!
amongst my favorit all timers is Gaisar Kahan...!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
terakhtor... said:
to Niloufar,
you're a girl..o.k..I'm a guy.....but come on this guy is really really khosh teep...as far as honarpishegi...khob hala hala ha kheili mundeh...btw..I met him too and hr did not strike me as a snub or efaeh ..?!? maybe w/ girls not his type.>!??!no offense.>!
amongst my favorit all timers is Gaisar Kahan...!
terakhtor jan, even if you're right, you mean one has to act like an a$$ towards the girls only because they're not his type??? Now that's a great attitude, huh? That shows even more about the kind of a personality he has! :rolleyes:

Who the h*ll does he think he is anyways? Even Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt and even me :)p) aren't like that!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
terakhtor... said:
To Mash Sly, aka Nilou's bouncer !?!
Well terakhtor jan, sorry if my thoughts about sucha behaviour from him makes you irritated or mad but that's only my opinion and has nothing to do with anyone else.

Maybe instead you should not make a god out of everyone you meet whom are famous and think what ever they do is correct! Also my opinion!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Terakhtor jan,

yeah thankfully Im not his type and he is not my type too!!An ugly friendly guy is worth much more than a hot arrogant guy..to me atleast!

well u were an exception then. cuz I well remember(in Kish) how rudely he talked to a guy who was asking for his autograph. not to mention how arrogant he was on stage in their concert.
but these stuff doesnt matter as much as his acting.If he was a good actor,we would be like fine,who cares about his attitude? but he truely sucks at acting..

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Ohhhh, so sweet nilou jaan, i am crying now. :( :( get real man, you all say that but lets say i bring an ugly guy, but super nice, i bet you would not even look at him, Girls are OSTAD at making themselves look good, you know what? i love SEXY HOT BODY GIRLS "AND" they should be nice , i am not scared to mention it !
Niloufar said:
Terakhtor jan,

yeah thankfully Im not his type and he is not my type too!!An ugly friendly guy is worth much more than a hot arrogant guy..to me atleast!

well u were an exception then. cuz I well remember(in Kish) how rudely he talked to a guy who was asking for his autograph. not to mention how arrogant he was on stage in their concert.
but these stuff doesnt matter as much as his acting.If he was a good actor,we would be like fine,who cares about his attitude? but he truely sucks at acting..

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
ah,we r back to our discussions again arent we?!!
well I would love a handsome AND friendly guy but usually these 2 doesnt go together! As soon as a guy finds out he is very handsome compare to other ppl out there,his arrogant side "gol mikone"!!!although same can be true for very beautiful girls!