Best and most valuable players so far

Mar 13, 2007
based on the games so far who would you have on your team?

ranked:
- Suarez / Robben
- RVP
- Muller
- james rodriguez
- Hazard
- Alexi
- Neymar
- matuidi
- benzema
- loser Gervinho
- Sturridge

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
To be fair it's a tough economy fellas I am not fond of all of IDM's posts but hey I've been searching for a few years and it's not like I have no education.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You are not fond of him but.., you are not fond of me but...man what a lousy theater
I said I'm not fond of all of his posts and I am not fond of all of your posts but everyone has the right to post what they want man and when it comes to sports I don't mind your posts man and I didn't say I hate all of his posts and I never said I am not fond of IDM just some of his posts. There is a difference.

Oct 18, 2002
Sydney, Australia
Its not a bad list actually but its too attack orientated! I mean with the exception of one or two, you've just listed everyone who has scored more than one goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foo

Elite Member
Feb 12, 2006
Den Haag, Holland
I agree with the ones on the list, except for Hazard. Wasn't impressed with him against Algeria. Same goes for Neymar actually.
And, as Sporthead said, u more or less listed the goal scorers. This is a list of the best/most clinical attackers/midfielders. You're missing players like Blind, Sterling, Valbuena, Navas, Darmian, Cahill, Candreva, Campbell, Vlaar, Duarte..all had very good to excellent performanes. And when you're talking about most valuable, Someone like Teymourian should be in the picture as well, seeing as he was very valuable for his team.

Mar 13, 2007
No one gives a shit about your opinions, you are genuinely the most useless person on this forum.

and before you come up with any whiny stalker strangedouche comeback, moneyjoke, get a job, ya bum.

1st i have to say thats awesome that you record and take note of certain keywords, phrases and bits i use in my posts then post them back as a reply. however i think you have to be a little more clever with them, you cant just repost them with no purpose or use them randomly with no context, makes them boring and also other people cant make a proper connection. Some of them are also pretty old like 'get a job' is so 2005, i have much better ones know you should use now, dont be stuck in the past.

also I know you are a bit scared to try to post your own original sarcastic posts cause you been burned in the past, but you have to try, you will get better.

finally i wanna say, this is soccer forum, we cant talk here as much as you like. Is it possible for you to start a post in the relaxation forum and then you and i can have intimate real conversations, one on one and discrete there? you and your mom both can jerkoff to me together at the same time i dont mind.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You are not fond of him but.., you are not fond of me but...man what a lousy theater
^^Now you are putting words into my mouth I said I am not fond of some of his points and you want to talk about louzy theater how long is it going to take before you get banned this time I'm going to say before the end of the year You should be the LAST PERSON to talk about lousy theater you are a master of theatrics were you a theater major? You are banned on here more times than not.

Now you are trying to make me look like the bad guy I said I was not fond of some of his posts and you interpret that as I am not fond of him. Nice job trying to play lawyer ball

Any whiny response?

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
based on the games so far who would you have on your team?

ranked:
- Suarez / Robben
- RVP
- Muller
- james rodriguez
- Hazard
- Alexi
- Neymar
- matuidi
- benzema
- loser Gervinho
- Sturridge
agreed with the exception of Neymar.

Suarez, Ruiz (CR captain), all chilean midfield. Ochoa (mexican goalie), robben, pirlo, James Rodriguez, Sissoko, Valbuena, and many more.

Nov 29, 2002
1st i have to say thats awesome that you record and take note of certain keywords, phrases and bits i use in my posts then post them back as a reply. however i think you have to be a little more clever with them, you cant just repost them with no purpose or use them randomly with no context, makes them boring and also other people cant make a proper connection. Some of them are also pretty old like 'get a job' is so 2005, i have much better ones know you should use now, dont be stuck in the past.

also I know you are a bit scared to try to post your own original sarcastic posts cause you been burned in the past, but you have to try, you will get better.

finally i wanna say, this is soccer forum, we cant talk here as much as you like. Is it possible for you to start a post in the relaxation forum and then you you and your mom both can jerkoff to me together at the same time i dont mind.

thank you for the personal insult