BLACKs should not star in lead roles overseas because the world is 'racist'

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
In the wake of the recent Sonny-North Korea affair!

“I believe whenever possible the non-event pictures, extra ‘bets’, should have a large inherent upside and be made for the right price. Here there isn’t a large inherent upside.” ....................“I believe that the international motion picture audience is racist – in general pictures with an African American lead don’t play well overseas,” the producer continued.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...seas-because-the-world-is-racist-9932507.html

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
The die-hard liberals who donate to Obama, vote for him, fundraise for him, and accuse everybody else of racism are themselves no better when nobody is looking. What a shocker.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
The die-hard liberals who donate to Obama, vote for him, fundraise for him, and accuse everybody else of racism are themselves no better when nobody is looking. What a shocker.
It really is their method of operation. They try and use fear tactics if you don't agree with their agenda and criticize America at every turn then you really will be branded as a racist. I'm not a racist and I know you are not either. You need to avoid falling for the propaganda but some people do because unfortunate most of the media is in their control. Two good news sources I read(well three) are the WSJ, BBC and Christian Science Monitor.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
The most racist country is USA , even the subject of this topic is racist , if you are not racist you dont oay attention to it

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
The most racist country is USA
MOST RACIST COUNTRY.....! - You must be kidding me, ey?

Here, read this, and we are talking about AZERBAIJAN, the turd packers of Europe. http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293933-i9346-k5874723-o10-Blacks_in_Azerbaijan-Azerbaijan.html. You need to research much more than what you are doing today. USA is home for so many different people with different ethnicities.

Blacks in Azerbaijan
Nov 02, 2012, 10:03 AM
If you're coming to Azerbaijan and you're black, prepare your mind mentally for stares, finger pointing, giggles, scorn, scoffs and blatant name calling such as N***** and chocolate. I am living here and i die inside every time I have to leave the house, which is every day. It's okay for the toddlers to preschoolers to stare, they are kids but not grown folks. Learn a few phrases so you can respond to negative comments. The city of Baku is breathtaking, but its the people that makes a country beautiful. And the people are not warm or friendly in anyway. I have walked out of many shops when staff laugh among themselves. I will not give my dollar/manat to such people. There are few shops where I am comfortable and treated equally.

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
MOST RACIST COUNTRY.....! - You must be kidding me, ey?

Here, read this, and we are talking about AZERBAIJAN, the turd packers of Europe. http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293933-i9346-k5874723-o10-Blacks_in_Azerbaijan-Azerbaijan.html. You need to research much more than what you are doing today. USA is home for so many different people with different ethnicities.

Blacks in Azerbaijan
Nov 02, 2012, 10:03 AM
If you're coming to Azerbaijan and you're black, prepare your mind mentally for stares, finger pointing, giggles, scorn, scoffs and blatant name calling such as N***** and chocolate. I am living here and i die inside every time I have to leave the house, which is every day. It's okay for the toddlers to preschoolers to stare, they are kids but not grown folks. Learn a few phrases so you can respond to negative comments. The city of Baku is breathtaking, but its the people that makes a country beautiful. And the people are not warm or friendly in anyway. I have walked out of many shops when staff laugh among themselves. I will not give my dollar/manat to such people. There are few shops where I am comfortable and treated equally.
it seems you are not aware what is going on in US:

15 years.
179 NYers killed by NYPD.
3 indictments.
1 conviction.
0 jail time.

have you heard about #ShotItDown movement ?

do you think why they let that Banana become president?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
it seems you are not aware what is going on in US:
15 years.
179 NYers killed by NYPD.
3 indictments.
1 conviction.
0 jail time.
have you heard about #ShotItDown movement ?
do you think why they let that Banana become president?
Firstly: I wrote; not "the most racist country" and I stand for it!
Secondly: You refer to very isolated incidents in United States.

The people in the US are very tolerant when it comes to migrants and absolutely those who behave.
The topics was focused on directors and managers working for SONY and their view of humanity, not american in General!!!

PLEASE.... do not change the topics to some senseless whining about police brutality!

Is not there a white man? This is from your clip, check @ min 03:52!

[video=youtube;-zOzkh2cKuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zOzkh2cKuM#t=232[/video]

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Firstly: I wrote; not "the most racist country" and I stand for it!
Secondly: You refer to very isolated incidents in United States.

The people in the US are very tolerant when it comes to migrants and absolutely those who behave.

The topics was focused on directors and managers working for SONY and their view of humanity, not american in General!!!

PLEASE.... do not change the topics to some senseless whining about police brutality!

Is not there a white man? This is from your clip, check @ min 03:52!

[video=youtube;-zOzkh2cKuM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zOzkh2cKuM#t=232[/video]
Be careful partner. When you are talking educated Caucasians then yes but I've also been stationed in East Mississippi(in the deep part of the Country where you need to take a cab in order to go to the nearest mall, which is 30 minutes away) by the Alabama boarder I was fine because I am not dark so I didn't experience racism but some of my darker skinned friends, especially my black friends, who were also in the navy serving their country, didn't have a good experience and that was the first time I blatantly heard the N word just out in the open like it is nothing. In that part of the country, you could have a D.BA from Harvard Business School n but if you are black your name is either boy or n*gger. Those who don't see that either 1-Never have been to the South or 2-They are living in denial. Americans from the South, you know the ones who take THEIR COUSIN OUT TO THE PROM AND THEIR MOM AND DAD ARE COUSINS, those Americans, they are not so accepting, even if you came to this country the legal way. You will always be A FOREIGNER in their eyes, even if you have a US Passport and you served in the USMC. I really depends on what part of America you are talking about.

However, with that being said, we came a very long way and we are NOT THE MOST RACIST COUNTRY you want real racism go to England, even if you are a English, they won't accept you, unless you are from a good family. God help you if you are Indian you could be 4th Generation English and you have a Doctorate from Oxford, you will always be British the term English is only reserved for white but acceptance only comes if you are white, rich and English. Personally I love USA and there is only one other country I would ever consider living in and that is Germany over the USA. Other than that I would take USA over ever other country in the world. If you work hard, get your degree from a good university, a foreigner can become a multimillionaire. Or if you open up a business you can go that route. What other country, maybe outside of Germany is this true? Perhaps England but I've been to England there are some really cool English who are classy and nice to Americans and others but there are some real aholes.

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
you know the ones who take THEIR COUSIN OUT TO THE PROM AND THEIR MOM AND DAD ARE COUSINS, those Americans, yes they are not so accepting, even if you came to this country the legal way. You will always be A FOREIGNER in their eyes, even if you have a US Passport and you served in the USMC.
Don’t know where to start. You are a walking billboard of stereotypes.

First, you are losing it over cousins getting married. That statement really gave me a chuckle. You don’t know much about Iran, do you? Half the couples seem to be cousins of some sort. Marrying close relatives is the preferred mode of marriage. You are repeating that the south is racist and by reverse analogy you must mean that New Hampshire is not. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is very easy to be approving of blacks when 95% of the population is white. If you never see a black person all your life of course you say you are not racists. Meanwhile, the racist south is brimming with black people. How can that be? 150 years after the Civil War, why haven't blacks moved out and left the place to racist whites?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Don’t know where to start. You are a walking billboard of stereotypes.

First, you are losing it over cousins getting married. That statement really gave me a chuckle. You don’t know much about Iran, do you? Half the couples seem to be cousins of some sort. Marrying close relatives is the preferred mode of marriage. You are repeating that the south is racist and by reverse analogy you must mean that New Hampshire is not. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is very easy to be approving of blacks when 95% of the population is white. If you never see a black person all your life of course you say you are not racists. Meanwhile, the racist south is brimming with black people. How can that be? 150 years after the Civil War, why haven't blacks moved out and left the place to racist whites?
Ok first of all, I know what goes on in Iran and I know that is a very common thing. 2nd of all I am just saying that NOT EVERY AMERICAN is so accepting and tolerant of other cultures. That is not a debate it is a fact law of averages. You can find racist people in all walks of life from every part of the country and the world and you can find tolerant people from the same. Perhaps I should have worded it that way. I was just trying to make a joke hell the joke in Mississippi is, "Everything's relative" yes it's a stereotype but so is if you are black and you are poor, then chances are you are a gang banger and you have a criminal record. Is America overall a good country and a good place to live? Of course it is, otherwise I would not have risked MY LIFE to serve this country but that doesn't mean we can't improve as a society. Believe it or not our political beliefs are very similar, we are both on the conservative side and I like that about you. Perhaps the joke was in poor taste but I am not a complete idiot and clueless when it comes to Iran. Granted, I might not be as knowledgeable of Iran as you or someone who lived in Iran but I visited the country and I know that is ok because I think in Islam it's fine.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
You can always turn in your green card and go back to Iran. There are couple of million willing to take your place.
If I were you I would get refuge from Cuba with this Government you have...

Ps. I logged back as I was thinking how do you have access to the people internet connection that you just , bang...spot on my location , are you NSA agent ?

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
and wow wow wow, all american compatriots offended ,all together ,and...oops they are white ... loooll

Daash Arash , what I post is all about racism don't confuse yourself.

Daash ZE , what about these guys also get the fuck out of US and you and bunch of oil money Iranians stay and just make kabab :

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Daash Arash , what I post is all about racism don't confuse yourself.

Am I confused, WHO's CONFUSED NOW?

Police brutality has absolutely nothing to do with the common man. Do Not Hate So Much, Hating all the time is devastating, heartbreaking, debilitating and destructive!
Do not blight your surroundings. Do not hide yourself behind those wall of lies, people actually cares

Last edited:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
This is your day afriaran. Put that in your avatar.

Two New York City police officers were shot as they sat in their patrol car in Brooklyn, police said.

When that commie mayor DeBlasio comes out and throws his own police department under that bus this is what you expect. It was just a few days ago that the FOP told him you are not welcome at our funerals. Watch everything that Guilani did for New York unravel.

No man I'm not a blood sucker , I'm sorry for those innocent souls who lose life or love ones in conflicts, specifically at this time of the year that every one should be happy , I see this a direct result of your government mismanagement and ignorance towards their own people.

Hopefully this is not a licence to killing more ...