BLACKs should not star in lead roles overseas because the world is 'racist'

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Guys both of you need to TAKE A FAT BONG RIP AND CHILL you can both make your arguments without back and forth insults. Notice I didn't agree with Afarin but I never insulted him once. We all have different opinions and viewpoints here we don't have to agree but we should have respect. I don't agree with Marx but I read Das Kapital and Communist Manifesto.
Dude, what the heck is up with you? I mean is it not enough that we have one completely dumb clown like that arash guy coming up with loads of unrelated stuff about communism and russia and capitalism...in a thread were nobody even touched the issue? Now do you have to follow the same dumb path? I mean fuck that communist manifesto and all those stuff, who cares? We are talking about what you said to Afriran and to me it was just another indication for how out of touch many americans -yes sorry- including you yourself are with whats happening around the world, and what a weird understanding they have of the word "freedom". As i said before, you guys are the real victims of the system over there and you dont even know it. You are getting abused, made stupid on purpose by wrong political and social education to become soldiers and go fight and die to defend something most of you guys cant even define. You become to most primitive voters who dont even know what they vote and what for you vote. Sure europe is catching up in this regard too but even here they call this kind of decline "political americanism". We could extend those videos and start asking US soldiers (like yourself) what actually are they fighting for, and i am sure we would get some horribly ridiculous answers which would leave an even averagely intelligent people speechless. Its not about Marx, nor about Russia and definitely not about that fucked up Manifesto. To hell with all of them including that fucked up clown arash.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Dude, what the heck is up with you? I mean is it not enough that we have one completely dumb clown like that arash guy coming up with loads of unrelated stuff about communism and russia and capitalism...Its not about Marx, nor about Russia and definitely not about that fucked up Manifesto. To hell with all of them including that fucked up clown arash.
The fuck you here again and starting your shit, are you molested as child, how the heck you can have so much hate in you? You must have been molested as child, how can a grown up write like you do, unless you have seen bad things!
It's time to search for a bloody shrink, for damn shit sake!
Its not about Marx, nor about RusKy_Palosky and definitely not about that fucked up Manifesto. To hell with all of them including that fucked up clown Chinaski.

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
If there is one single country at least making some progress in overcoming racial problems it is USA........some of you appear to know nothing about how people on northern Europe, Japan, Saudism.......even in Iran deal with racial, religious,.....diversities. The anti USA sentiments of some of the members is amazing.....and even more amazing is how it fully blinds people - in some cases for life.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
The next kalle kharaab....criticizing obvious political, social or cultural shortcomings is regarded anti-americanism in books of these kaase haaye daagh tar az aash. Baba start shitting on whole europe, germany, switzerland, russia...in return. I dont give a damn. Learn to not feel like your mother is insulted whenever people criticize some parts of american politics or society. Aghab moondegi taa che had aakhe? :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dude, what the heck is up with you? I mean is it not enough that we have one completely dumb clown like that arash guy coming up with loads of unrelated stuff about communism and russia and capitalism...in a thread were nobody even touched the issue? Now do you have to follow the same dumb path? I mean fuck that communist manifesto and all those stuff, who cares? We are talking about what you said to Afriran and to me it was just another indication for how out of touch many americans -yes sorry- including you yourself are with whats happening around the world, and what a weird understanding they have of the word "freedom". As i said before, you guys are the real victims of the system over there and you dont even know it. You are getting abused, made stupid on purpose by wrong political and social education to become soldiers and go fight and die to defend something most of you guys cant even define. You become to most primitive voters who dont even know what they vote and what for you vote. Sure europe is catching up in this regard too but even here they call this kind of decline "political americanism". We could extend those videos and start asking US soldiers (like yourself) what actually are they fighting for, and i am sure we would get some horribly ridiculous answers which would leave an even averagely intelligent people speechless. Its not about Marx, nor about Russia and definitely not about that fucked up Manifesto. To hell with all of them including that fucked up clown arash.
I don't know where to begin because at one point I never said anything negative to you or anyone I get what you are saying we are the product of our own media and that is why I pointed out that I read and get my news sources from other forms of media and all I wanted to say about I read Das Kapital and the Communist Manifesto is I AM OPEN TO OTHER IDEAS. Is that such a terrible thing? I never said I agree with Marx but most Americans would consider it sacrilegious to even tough that book. I suppose we just are going to have to agree to disagree in this issue because we probably are on the opposite ends of the political spectrum but at least I read other ideologies and ideas that I don't agree with. That is all I am trying to say.

As for your point you talked about Germany, Switzerland and Russia to Arash. Well isn't that kind of like saying America, Canada and CUBA? You are talking Germany, Switzerland (western european countries) and Russia Eastern European. Again I'm not saying one system is right and the other is wrong but I am not getting the connection between these three countries because they have different ideologies(well Germany and Switzerland) v Russia is what I am saying.

Anyways, I am not like your typical American in those videos because I know American history and world history plus on top of that I know WHERE LEBANON IS.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
As for your point you talked about Germany, Switzerland and Russia to Arash.
There is no such a point that i talked about to that clown. This is the point.
We never talked about Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Capitalism, Communism, ...kooft, zahre maar. That clown is trying to change the curse and make it to a US vs. Russia, capitalism vs. communism bullshit which is a non issue here.

The simple issue was your overly decorated wannabe patriotic post to afriran which i thought wasnt even something uncommon among americans. To me that was the proto typical average, ignorant american talking out of you but i think things have cleared now and there is no need to ride this issue to death. Its ok as it is now.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
There is no such a point that i talked about to that clown. This is the point.
We never talked about Germany, Switzerland, Russia, Capitalism, Communism, ...kooft, zahre maar. That clown is trying to change the curse and make it to a US vs. Russia, capitalism vs. communism bullshit which is a non issue here.

The simple issue was your overly decorated wannabe patriotic post to afriran which i thought wasnt even something uncommon among americans. To me that was the proto typical average, ignorant american talking out of you but i think things have cleared now and there is no need to ride this issue to death. Its ok as it is now.
I appreciate that brother and again if I came off as overpatraiotic, I apologize I like my country but I am also honest and I will tell you exactly what is wrong in Germany the average CEO to employee ratio is 7-1 in my country it is 40-1 and the top 1% own 39% of the worlds wealth. Most Americans don't either know that stat or won't admit but in the mid 90's an Economics Professor from New York University came up with an article and I read it a few years ago. Honestly man I think we need to find a middle ground, something in between communism or capitalism. Personally I think any ISM is jacked up because you are talking about either one extreme or the other. Perhaps USA would benefit from a little bit of a mixed economy, however, I'm just a regular joe I'm not the President of the United States and I don't work for congress so I have no power.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^There is one good book I read called in equal equality. I think you would like the book. It explains how African Americans in day one are at a disadvantage because anyone classified as white(and Iranian Americans have to fill out the white bubble when applying to Universities) for the most part are richer than blacks. I have seen how bad the urban schools are. Let me give you an example. My high school was predominantly white and Asian and kids driving in a Lexus, Benz or BMW was not uncommon. We had a less than 2% dropout rate and back when the SAT was out of 1600, the average at Crescenta Valley high was 1100 and the average GPA was over a 3.0 or B average. 15 minutes away in Pasadena, CA, our rival school was Muir High(predominantly a black and Mexican school). The dropout rate at John Muir High is at 40% so out of 10 HS students only 6 graduate
. The kids who go to Crescenta Valley end up going to college for the most part because we have good teachers because good teachers flock to good public schools. You don't have that at Muir High. I feel bad about that I really do. I can admit that America is not perfect and there are things I am not proud of. We can't pretend and close our eyes and say that this doesn't exist. However, it's not about white vs black the book explains it's more about socio economics. Your socioeconomic class will determine your success or failure(for the most part there are exceptions). I would argue that POOR WHITE Americans are also in a bad shape and going by the numbers blacks make up 13% of the population whites make up 72% of the population and 1/4 of Americans live below the poverty line. We need to do something to HELP THE POOR. That will equal things up a bit. Do you agree with that assessment? I'm using economics to try and make some sense out of this mess. I will predict this the bodies will hit the floor and we are about to have a race war we are due for one it's coming.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Yet another black kid shot by white police in America. Am I supposed to be shocked and surprised by this?
Generally speaking, if you pull a gun on police, expect to get shot, multiple times. You might have a case but at least pick your examples more carefully.

"County police spokesman Sgt. Brian Schellman says a Berkeley police officer was conducting a routine business check at a gas station around 11:15 p.m. Tuesday when he saw two men and approached them.
Schellman says one of the men pulled a handgun and pointed it at the officer. The officer fired several shots, striking and fatally wounding the man. Schellman says that the second person fled and that the deceased man's handgun has been recovered."

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
And another man killed this time in DC , ofcouree he is black and got killed in a robbery ... looollll

#RaymondRobinson

Tell me, what is so titillating & interesting about putting up a picture of a cocksucking chechen terrorist and defending blacks in the US?
Dont tell me you do that all because of bad weed!