Bollywood...for Sly!

Sabrina

Ball Boy
Apr 1, 2003
England
Hey, ok I think I am allowed to discuss everything Bollywood related in this discussion forum as it is entitled foreign movies so here we go!! Oh my God there have been so many films out but not many have impressed me. I can't believe I never got to speak to you about Veer-Zaara. PLEASE tell me you have seen it!? It was a brilliant film, that along with Kal ho na ho are definitely in my top films list, well top Bollywood films anyway! I saw Shabd recently with Ashwariyah Rai, it wasn't that good, I found it quite boring to be honest. Have you seen any recently? let me know and keep me updated with any Bollywood gossip! Especially if it has anything to do with Arjun Rampal.

And where is average nice guy? Is he still here or has he given up as well...lol...

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sabrina said:
Hey, ok I think I am allowed to discuss everything Bollywood related in this discussion forum as it is entitled foreign movies so here we go!! Oh my God there have been so many films out but not many have impressed me. I can't believe I never got to speak to you about Veer-Zaara. PLEASE tell me you have seen it!? It was a brilliant film, that along with Kal ho na ho are definitely in my top films list, well top Bollywood films anyway! I saw Shabd recently with Ashwariyah Rai, it wasn't that good, I found it quite boring to be honest. Have you seen any recently? let me know and keep me updated with any Bollywood gossip! Especially if it has anything to do with Arjun Rampal.

And where is average nice guy? Is he still here or has he given up as well...lol...
LOOOL...heyyyy look who's here. :) Welcome back!
Well nobody has given up here but you!!! We were asking about you and also Maryam in the general forum the other day!

Really? Veer-Zaara?? never heard of it, sorry! Who plays in it? Actually I have hardly any access to bollywood movies anymore. :( All my indian contacts are gone. :rolleyes: But I'll search for it anyways! (The last movie I saw was Kal Ho Na Ho :( )

One of my friends came back from Canada and he had found some cheap classic bollywood movies on DVD so he had bought like 50 DVDs lol! He had classics like "Sholay" but also movies like "Mohabbatein"! Although one of the best surprises was that he had also found the classic "Dharam-Veer"! Have you seen it? This was one of the bollywood movies I used to see as a kid so after refreshing my memory, I saw the songs, maybe like 100 times in the same night! :D One of the greatest bollywood memories. :)

Anyways, nice to see you back.... we have to keep this forum going! ;) :)

Sabrina

Ball Boy
Apr 1, 2003
England
We will definitely keep this forum going, even though there are evil people out to get us, lol. You HAVE to see Veer-Zaara, if you liked kal ho na ho then I think you'll like this. It's got Preity Zinta and Shah Rukh Khan in it, and you know you can never go wrong with a Shah Rukh movie! It's a shame you can't get hold of the films as easily now, but where there is a will there is always a way, lol. I haven't seen any of the films you mentioned apart from Mohabbatein. But can you believe I haven't seen Sholay, I am sure I'm not a true Bollywood fan unless I have seen that film!! But I will definitely watch it when I get the chance!

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sabrina said:
We will definitely keep this forum going, even though there are evil people out to get us, lol.
LOL, tell me about it! ;)

Sabrina said:
You HAVE to see Veer-Zaara, if you liked kal ho na ho then I think you'll like this. It's got Preity Zinta and Shah Rukh Khan in it, and you know you can never go wrong with a Shah Rukh movie! It's a shame you can't get hold of the films as easily now, but where there is a will there is always a way, lol.
Oh so it's with Shahrukh khan! I almost could guess it! He never plays in a bad movie! I hope I can find it somehow but to be honest, right now all the ways seem to be blocked even though the will is high! :) We'll see what happenes...

Sabrina said:
But can you believe I haven't seen Sholay,
Say WHAT????? :eek: :eek: Ok, right now...what ever you are doing, put it on hold, run away to the nearest store and rent/buy it right away! Don't think...just do it!! lol J/K :D

Well, you can't miss the biggest classic of them all! You've gotta see it!