Bosnia Coach: Iran is Clearly Weaker than Us

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
haalaa bebin. 2-0 Bosnia
Mr. Enthusiastic strikes again!!
TM needs a couple of twitches and fixes.....if we do it we will be fine.
Most important is our ball control game, we can't give up possession so easy......which means playing defenders and midfielders with ball control skills.

Jun 19, 2009
Former TM coach and Bosnia coach Miroslav Blazevic has also commented; he says that in his opinion, Bosnia will qualify for the next round behind Argentina. The original quotes were in Bosnian language, and I used Google Translate app for a translation of them:

"Prolazimo! Mislim da bh. reprezentacija ide u narednu rundu takmičenja na Mundijalu. Za BiH niko ne može biti opasan. Nigerija i Iran u ovom trenutku ne mogu biti objektivni protivnici za bh. tim. Ja vjerujem u prolaz dalje i optimista sam. Argentina je favorit ove grupe"

Translation via Google Translate:

"We go, I think that the BH team going into the next round of competition at the Mundial. BiH For no one can be dangerous. Nigeria and Iran at the moment can not be the objective opponents for the BH team., I believe the passage continues, and I am an optimist. Argentina is the favorite in this group "

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Mr. Enthusiastic strikes again!!
TM needs a couple of twitches and fixes.....if we do it we will be fine.
Most important is our ball control game, we can't give up possession so easy......which means playing defenders and midfielders with ball control skills.
Fixes here and there? lol. I dont give a damn about their playing ability which is on a low level anyway but my problem is with them as representants of the IR. bunch of nohe khoon o koon lis o khaaye maale gharbil shodeh. As that heyvoon Mayeli kohan once said, in this team, even the bastard chief of the federation comes at your door and gives you a blacklist of who to play and who to sit. This IR team is a propaganda tool and i hate everything about IR including their team of chaaploosaan o nohe khoonaa :)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
aval Minaavand bood, bad seyyed saalehi, badesham in Reza Haghighi,... ye mosht maddaah o roze khoone koon nashoor. Haal konid baa teame "mellitoon" :)

[video=youtube;xZGyVyiSEeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGyVyiSEeM[/video]

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Nice one...reminds me of the korean coach and his bullshit ...
LOL. And we all know how that one ended! ;)

He got one thing right... they're at par with Nigeria, which means we'll kick both their asses. The mother of all fuck-ups in football is to underestimate your opponents and he's obviously doing that already! :)

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Iran played 5 times vs bosnia and won 3 times , 4 of it with bosnia full squad ! i agree bosnian team is stronger now but even last night when we beat them they had dzeko , misimovic ,ibesivic,emir saphic and pjanic of roma .. we beat this squad 3-2 last time in their home land

before that we beat them 5-2 with like barbarez and hasan salihamidzic , etc ..

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
aval Minaavand bood, bad seyyed saalehi, badesham in Reza Haghighi,... ye mosht maddaah o roze khoone koon nashoor. Haal konid baa teame "mellitoon" :)

[video=youtube;xZGyVyiSEeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZGyVyiSEeM[/video]
Chinaski jan,

Look, as I've mentioned numerous times, I do not follow their brand of religion or personally agree with it. But that's their religion man! Reza Haghighi or anyone else can have their own beliefs. We have to respect people and tolerate other people's beliefs, even if you, I or anyone else doesn't personally subscribe to it.

Anyway, looks like a trance club scene :)

Silverton

National Team Player
Nov 6, 2004
Iran played 5 times vs bosnia and won 3 times , 4 of it with bosnia full squad ! i agree bosnian team is stronger now but even last night when we beat them they had dzeko , misimovic ,ibesivic,emir saphic and pjanic of roma .. we beat this squad 3-2 last time in their home land

before that we beat them 5-2 with like barbarez and hasan salihamidzic , etc ..
We also beat Russia with many of their squad as well. We tied Croatia in their home (even though we should have won) - with all their stars. We just do well against Eastern European teams, historically. How we will do in World Cup (only God knows) but it is determined by our preparation.

[video=youtube;VLGGgP8VxdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLGGgP8VxdY[/video]

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Chinaski jan,

Look, as I've mentioned numerous times, I do not follow their brand of religion or personally agree with it. But that's their religion man! Reza Haghighi or anyone else can have their own beliefs. We have to respect people and tolerate other people's beliefs, even if you, I or anyone else doesn't personally subscribe to it.

Anyway, looks like a trance club scene :)
You know my stance on Islam Silverton jan.

I dont know what "brand" of Islam you follow but i dont give a fuck to that either as it cant be much better anyway but thats not the point. The point is in a country inwhich religion is getting pushed down peoples throats, opportunists find ways to make use of it. In your team melli if you skip namaaz jomeh 3 weeks in a row, haraasat will call your number and ask why? They will make you understand ke az in ghalataa nemitooni bokoni. You keep missing it, you are out of the team and further meassures will be taken ke "aadamet konan". When religion is such an obvious noon dooni, iranians who are an opportunist people by default, will start taking advantage and then you see such scums like haghighi in maraaseme maddaahi or that seyed saalehi doing it on national tv. These guys then get called to your team melli team although there might be better players out there who just aasse miaan o aasse miran without namaaz o nohe khooni. This country is getting dirtier and dirtier with each day under the rule of these animals. No sharaf, no gheyrat, no pride to speak up, no vojood...hich. And then we have you people in abroad who are dieing for a little bit of iranian identity ignoring all the sad facts of that country and all their so called national teams. In fact the last time i was there, people in Iran dont put as much into all these stuff as you guys living in abroad because we are nadid badid, we are romanticizing the whole thing while people in iran dige daagh o damaghe in heyvoonaa o teamaashoono nadaaran. I remember the PP SS derby used to have 120 000 nafar. Today, no one with a little bit of esaalat would attend that game because you see 50 000 mostly aashghaale bi saro paa o bi kaar going there, fohshe khaaro maadar ro mikeshan be hamdige o baazikon o zamin o zamoon.

You simply can not separate this team from the rest of the country. That country is going down the gutter and this team is put together of the same assholes who are getting produced by the IR and their culture. Today you see even in IR youth teams brainwashed kids who after a goal start praying on the ground or have "ghamare bani haashem" shirts under their jerseys. Aakhe zamaane shaah hamin mellat boodan, cheraa oonaa inkaaro nemikardan? Because shiegari o mazhab noon dooni nabood. Today its a noon dooni, its a tool for khod shirini so even kids start taking advantage. Fuck em all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
We also beat Russia with many of their squad as well. We tied Croatia in their home (even though we should have won) - with all their stars. We just do well against Eastern European teams, historically. How we will do in World Cup (only God knows) but it is determined by our preparation.

[video=youtube;VLGGgP8VxdY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLGGgP8VxdY[/video]
off topic , look how many times rahmati saved our ass vs a decent European team ...

footballlover

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Southern California
OH, Mr Blazevic...How are you?

I remember you running your mouth all the way through the qualifiers as IRAN's coach saying the same crap you are saying now, and ........ Wait a minute....we didn't even qualify to the world cup with you as our coach. Now you are saying the same crap about Bosnia doing this and that ! Keep talking !

Jun 18, 2005
We have played Bosnia 5 times already and they have NEVER beat us. In fact we have beat them 4 times and drawn once.

Jul 2001 Bosnia-Herzegovina v Iran D 2-2 International
Aug 2001 Iran v Bosnia-Herzegovina W 4-0 Tehran Tournament
Feb 2005 Iran v Bosnia-Herzegovina W 2-1 International
May 2006 Iran v Bosnia-Herzegovina W 5-2 International
Aug 2009 Bosnia-Herzegovina v Iran W 2-3 International

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
OH, Mr Blazevic..How are you?

I remember you running your mouth all the way through the qualifiers as IRAN's coach saying the same crap you are saying now, and ........ Wait a minute....we didn't even qualify to the world cup with you as our coach. Now you are saying the same crap about Bosnia doing this and that ! Keep talking !
Blazevic is not the one talking as he's not Bosnia coach. they mistakenly put the picture of Blazevic in the original article. Blazevic used to be Bosnia coach several years ago and since then has moved on to coach clubs such as Shanghai Shenhua , Mes Kerman and NK Zagreb.

Bosnia's current coach is Safet Susic and he's the one doing the talking as explained in the original article.

Having overtly conceded top spot to two-time world champions Argentina in Group F of next year’s World Cup in Brazil, Bosnia-Hezergovina Coach Safet Susic has stated that his team will try to beat Nigeria to the second spot in the tricky group. Speaking to fifa.com on the heels of Friday’s draws, Susic posited that his team is at par with the Eagles even though he admitted the African champions have a slight edge with their previous World Cup experiences.

“Having seen the other groups, we can be satisfied,” the Bosnia Coach began.

“We don’t need to be unhappy, even though we share the group with Argentina, who are one of the favorites to win the world championship.”
On his team’s chances, the Bosnia Coach said: “Of the other teams, one is clearly weaker than us: Iran. The other, Nigeria, has in the worst-case scenario the same qualities we have, although they have more experience in World Cups.
I believe we will fight for the second place with them.”

Bosnia, who are making their debut appearance at the World Cup this term, will start out against Argentina before taking on the Super Eagles in their second group game and then Iran in their final group fixture.

footballlover

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Southern California
Blazevic is not the one talking as he's not Bosnia coach. they mistakenly put the picture of Blazevic in the original article. Blazevic used to be Bosnia coach several years ago and since then has moved on to coach clubs such as Shanghai Shenhua , Mes Kerman and NK Zagreb.

Bosnia's current coach is Safet Susic and he's the one doing the talking as explained in the original article.

I know he is not, but they are quoting him though.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I guess we should expect the Bosnians to be happy with an early exit from the tournament and think of Iran as a superior team!

Iran may have beaten Korea, but we were clearly the inferior side. We may have beaten Bosnia in friendlies, but no sane mind would give Iran better odds than Bosnia in a World-Cup match.

Do you guys realize what a mediocre team we have?! I said it before and repeat myself, but Carlos Queiroz pulled a miracle with this crappy squad. We don't even have a single B-classplayer (Nekounam at his best was a B class player and he's not anymore).

Iran on a good day can definitely beat Bosnians, but that's not to be expected.