Brangoh was better than any goh we have today

Amir

Bench Warmer
Mar 8, 2005
I mean, I think of 4 years back and I say to myself how that piece of shit at least took us to the finals... We couldnt get an easier path to this WC and this khayemal analyst just dug us into deeper shit..

I never thought that our football would become worse after the Brangoh era, but looking at things now we are on par with Jordan and Syria, while teams like Bahrain are on the verge of taking over our 'Big 4' status in Asia.. or they might have already done that... I really hate to say that Brangoh's era looks heavenly now

on top of that we have the Australian entrance to AFC, it just cant get any worse

by big 4 im talking about Japan/Korea/Saudi/Iran

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Did it ever occur to people that we got results because we had hashemian,karimi,kia,....at almost peak condition??????

What TM suffers from today , is partially result of Branco turning TM to an exclusive club of 14-15 players. He may have gotten some results, but didn't really impact our football in a positive way.

backechap

Nov 22, 2002
I was a Branko fan back then, and still think he was the best we could get at the moment, and after all he achieved our main goal which was making it to the WC.

However, going back to Branko now would be a disaster. One should not live in the past, the past is gone and Branko's era is over. We need to concentrate on our youngsters, and take them to the Asian cup and Asian Olympics and build on that. We should fire Ghotbi (since he is concentrating on the winning the Asian cup). Instead, we should hire an energetic European coach with experience with the youth, and tell him to build our football and not worry about winning the Asian cup.

Oct 19, 2002
Did it ever occur to people that we got results because we had hashemian,karimi,kia,....at almost peak condition??????

What TM suffers from today , is partially result of Branco turning TM to an exclusive club of 14-15 players. He may have gotten some results, but didn't really impact our football in a positive way.

biazar jan,
I could not have said it better myself. branko's coaching was very average if not below. Any of the IPL coaches could have gotten the same results. we played the most boring games. do you remember that at one point he said this is not brazil, this is iran. as if we can't improve and must be content with the same results all the time.I can't believe there are still a few people that worship him like he is the god of coaching.