Branko responsible for poor/lack of friendlies

Jul 5, 2004
u gotta understand that in iran, people are khareji-parast, meaning the IFF people probably listen well to brangoh. So apparently there's a friendly against honduras. Even if their style is like mexico, there's little to be gained because they will field a young/B team since they have no motivation to really prepare because they didn't make the world cup. Even if they field A team they wont take the game seriously b/c they didnt make the WC. Plus, I bet IFF will not arrange a friendly unless brangoh is happy or OK with it, and I think the fact that brangoh has approved a friendly with honduras is just another loser move.

seriously, admit that he's a wus. stop supporting him like you're tools.

Jul 5, 2004
surprise surprise, ramin is being gay again, actually, it's not surprising.

dont gimme these pu**y replies, if you really think your beloved brangoh deserves his position, say why like a man.

Iran#1

Bench Warmer
Oct 19, 2002
Montreal
Soccerboy said:
u gotta understand that in iran, people are khareji-parast, meaning the IFF people probably listen well to brangoh. So apparently there's a friendly against honduras. Even if their style is like mexico, there's little to be gained because they will field a young/B team since they have no motivation to really prepare because they didn't make the world cup. Even if they field A team they wont take the game seriously b/c they didnt make the WC. Plus, I bet IFF will not arrange a friendly unless brangoh is happy or OK with it, and I think the fact that brangoh has approved a friendly with honduras is just another loser move.

seriously, admit that he's a wus. stop supporting him like you're tools.
soccerboy you may be right but it's too late to make any changes now. We have to support the whole team all the way. IFF is not planning to change Branco so we all should start suppoting the team and coaching staff all the way

Nov 11, 2003
Maybe it has something to do with that nobody gives 2 shites or respect us to play with us after what was said by the Iranain AN president.

Soccerboy said:
surprise surprise, ramin is being gay again, actually, it's not surprising.

dont gimme these pu**y replies, if you really think your beloved brangoh deserves his position, say why like a man.
The reasons why Branco deserves his position are well beyond "your" understanding. I see a bright future for you in the Islamic Republic of Iran since your world does not include anything than sex; Branko: no balls and me: gay!!

I'll talk to you when you are a soccer"man".

Oct 9, 2005
Each team that qualified has gotten something around 6 million dollars or so to spend on friendlies. Now where the hell is the money for IRan? That should be enough for at least 5 good friendlies. They still ***** about money, so it looks like they just ate up all that money for themselves.

Those IFF BAstards

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Iran#1 said:
soccerboy you may be right but it's too late to make any changes now. We have to support the whole team all the way. IFF is not planning to change Branco so we all should start suppoting the team and coaching staff all the way
It's never TOO late bro. Ivic did wonders with our team in less than 4 months before the last WC. The longer we wait though, the later it will get...

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Ramin said:
Surprise, surprise!

Soccer-"boy" found yet another thing which is Branko's fault!!!
Whose fault do you think it is?! Iran qualified 4 months ago and Branko is just meeting with Dadkoon now to present his preparation schedule?!!! Korea has 8 games scheduled for the next 2 months and Brangoh is just taking his head out of his ass now? When do you think Korea scheduled these games, yesterday? I can't understand the ignorant support some members give Branko on this board. :(

Feb 11, 2005
USA
Why TM doesn't have friendly is because the country and its ill politics is against the whole world except few Arab countries and north Korea!!:mad:

Go Iran

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Keyvan60 said:
Why TM doesn't have friendly is because the country and its ill politics is against the whole world except few Arab countries and north Korea!!:mad:

Go Iran
Nobody gives a shit about that as far as soccer is concerned. How many teams have we invited or approched that turned us down for that reason?

joonevar22

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
USA
jalebe, khabar nadashtam ke taghsire branko vaghti mibazim....taghsire branko moghie ke ishoon dorost mige ke iran ba argentina bazi nakone,taghsire branko ke Ali Karimi ye chand vaghti hastesh ke bara tm hech ghalati na khorde...taghsire branko ke agha dadkan heade IFF hastesh...aslan migam begim taghsire Branko ke AN harchi mikhad mige, ya in ke taghsire branko ke hamsaie bagalimon talagh greftan....baba jamesh konin...

BRANKO HEJA NEMIREH...agaram bere i will beat anyone that iran hamun raideh aval outeh.

Bi-honar said:
Whose fault do you think it is?! Iran qualified 4 months ago and Branko is just meeting with Dadkoon now to present his preparation schedule?!!! Korea has 8 games scheduled for the next 2 months and Brangoh is just taking his head out of his ass now? When do you think Korea scheduled these games, yesterday? I can't understand the ignorant support some members give Branko on this board. :(

Its the job of a football federation to arrange friendlies not the coach, ofcourse a coach can and does suggest appropriate friendlies, but the many millions of euros recieved by IFF from FIFA is not in Branco's pockets to arrange friendlies!
By the way does anyone remember why Romania pulled out of the Tehran games and why exactly was the name changed from LG to Tehran?
Christ!! As if this has happened 100 years ago!

Jul 5, 2004
ramin u genious,

lets assume IFF controls which friendlies to play. So shouldn't brangoh stand up and protest if IFF organizes one with freakin honduras or mauritius or some shitty team? Shouldn't the guy have some pride, some gheyrat to stand up to IFF and say this is not sufficient for TM to succeed. I don't think he does that, he seems very peaceful, and quite someone with very little courage to speak up. He's trying to save his ass and his job and not say anything. If he was a real coach with real passion for TM, and if he really wants the best for iranian soccer, he would resign unless IFF compromises and satisfies some of his demands.

As is, I dont think brangoh "jeek mizaneh", meaning IFF says do this he blindly says chashm. he has to stand up and be a man, something you should try to become yourself.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
Ramin said:
Its the job of a football federation to arrange friendlies not the coach, ofcourse a coach can and does suggest appropriate friendlies, but the many millions of euros recieved by IFF from FIFA is not in Branco's pockets to arrange friendlies!
By the way does anyone remember why Romania pulled out of the Tehran games and why exactly was the name changed from LG to Tehran?
Christ!! As if this has happened 100 years ago!
I don't disagree with you Ramin jaan, but how many friendlies has Branco requested that the IFF has rejected? ZERO. It is the responsibilty of every national coach to request friendlies. Branco is just meeting with Dadkan now (after 4 months) to propose a schedule for friendlies. What the hell has he been doing for the last 4 months, other than trying to sell his usual bull shit to a nation of 70 million people?

joonevar22

Bench Warmer
Oct 15, 2004
USA
Bi-honar said:
I'll take that bet. $100 that Iran will make it to the 2nd round if we have a world class coach...
are kidding me in 179 days you think a coach(i dont care who it is) his going to prepare a world cup squad there is no way in hell he is going to know whose who and what player should be where...for example this luxemburgor guy he couldnt even coach Real Madrid, a team that has most of the superstars from all around the global...

ya sure they can bring someone again whoever it is whether he is brazilian,vatani,english,turkish, african etc...there is no way iran will go to the second round it will be the same story as 98 iran goes to the world cup with a vatani coach and were done...and then 8 years later players like mahdavikia,karimi and so will say we owe everything to branko...just how now players and directors from our 98 team and federation are saying everything our team was able to do to reach 98 was because of Tomislav Ivic.

If dadkan is a smart man he wont fire branko!!!! but again thats a big IF

sirabi

News Team
Sep 19, 2005
joonevar22 said:
8 years later players like mahdavikia,karimi and so will say we owe everything to branko...just how now players and directors from our 98 team and federation are saying everything our team was able to do to reach 98 was because of Tomislav Ivic.

If dadkan is a smart man he wont fire branko!!!! but again thats a big IF
Well, it actually wasn't 8 years later, it was during and right after that whole mess that I remember a few players came to Ivic's support and were quickly told to shut their mouths. And then after the tournament, everyone revealed what a terrible manager Talebi had been and that Ivic had done wonders for the team. As for 179 days, well Ivic did it, so there's the proof. Do you forgot the shambles the team was in before he transformed everything and brought back players who had a great tournament? We are going into this one in eerily the same way as before Ivic. As for Dadkan being a smart man, he's obviously not, otherwise he wouldn't have hired Ivangohvic in the first place, and anyone who hands Beckenbauer that toilet carpet is an idiot.

One other thing, I don't know if you remember, but the IFF also started telling the press absolute BS like Ivic aragh khoreh to undermine him. Your buddy has their total support and he can't beat powerhouses like Macedonia C and Jordan at AZADI.

Last edited: