BREAKING: Canadian Authorities Foil Plot to Blow up Canada/US Rail Line with Iran Connection!

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
na footballebahai, ina cartoon nist, ina vaghiyate. be masterat begoo ke enghadr be iran gir nadan vagarna beirut 83 barashun tekrar mishe haaaa lol

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Go read my conversations with him, when it was needed i confronted him about issues regarding Iran, just like now what i am doing to footballebahai in this thread. Well, insults on internet dont impress me, neither this comment of you that tries to belittle me.
I can "belittle" someone who is already very little. And by the way, you are not doing anything TO anybody here. I remember your pathetic pleas to Chinski to bring him over to your side only for him to turn around and sh!!t all over you.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
bande khoda, pressure coocker vase adamhaye badbakhte mesle in checheni-ha :D agar ma amaliyati anjam bedim 250ta american marine ro hava mifrestim lol
What an idiot you are. I am sure DHS would be interested in your whereabouts. You are an idiot to come out like this and openly boast about terrorism and killing Americans. After Boston and all those jihadi posts they had on youtube the government is not going to take these posts lightly.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Hassan kheili zer zad banned shod. :)
Arash has come a long way ... Just few month ago, one could have pushed his buttons in 5 minutes and make him loss his mind and get band right away. Now, the new persona that he has created , a.k.a. Hassan :) is more patient and more methodical but still has a long way to go. Push the right buttons and Arash comes out and gets Hassan banned ;)

Oct 18, 2002
Back to the main topic of the thread, it is interesting that RCMP went out of the way to stress that "this was not a state-sponsored act" and all newspapers, including the national post that usually jumps at this opportunity, prinetd articles explaining why Iran could not have condoned this action.

To be honest, this gives me the feeling that they don't think the whole issue was serious, and the timing of this announcement probably has more to do with the new anti-terror bill the government is trying to push through the parliament. Last time they had to take back the bill when their conservative grassroot widely opposed the sweeping powers given to the government in the bill.

Oct 18, 2010
based on all reports canada as part of nato is arming and financing aq inspired terrorists in syria while iran is helping the legitimate and un recognized government of syria to fight these terrorists.so this whole iran induced plot sounds more like a bad joke.canada just jumped on the boston bandwagon and made these arrests now.they clearly say that no terrorist activity was imminent so the timing is suspect.and ever since they broke relations with iran they have had a hard on for iran so why not throw in iran just for gravy.i don't think anyone takes canada very seriosuly.i sure don't understand why these jihadist want to attack canada either.i read somewhere that most canadian dead in afghanistan and iraq,as part of nato, have been at the hand of friendly fire by other nato forces.so it's not as if they are leading anything.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
..it is interesting that RCMP went out of the way to stress that "this was not a state-sponsored act" and all newspapers, including the national post that usually jumps at this opportunity, prinetd articles explaining why Iran could not have condoned this action.
Maybe because they don’t want to stop the flow of stolen Iranian $$$$$ into Canada. As we all know there is a sizable IRR community in Canada with a huge cash reserves.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Ah, poor Iran. Everybody is picking on them. Here they are minding their own business and out of nowhere they are accused of terrorism. It is just wrong.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
based on all reports canada as part of nato is arming and financing aq inspired terrorists in syria while iran is helping the legitimate and un recognized government of syria to fight these terrorists.so this whole iran induced plot sounds more like a bad joke.canada just jumped on the boston bandwagon and made these arrests now.they clearly say that no terrorist activity was imminent so the timing is suspect.and ever since they broke relations with iran they have had a hard on for iran so why not throw in iran just for gravy.i don't think anyone takes canada very seriosuly.i sure don't understand why these jihadist want to attack canada either.i read somewhere that most canadian dead in afghanistan and iraq,as part of nato, have been at the hand of friendly fire by other nato forces.so it's not as if they are leading anything.
Back to confusing rebels with terrorists?

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
In yaroo hassan az bikh arabeh...... ham bachast ham olagheh. GP yek kami in nocheh hato nasihat kon!!
However - I agree with him on one issue......this whole notion of the terrorists arrested in Canada are connected to Al-Qaedeh in Iran is total BS. In Iran we Have Hezbollah which is just as bad.....but no active Al Qaedeh members. I think with the Boston bombing the heat went way too high on the Saudis.....and their friends are now trying to cool things off. This whole thing may only be a fabrication to divert attention away from the Saudis to Iran........or just away from the Saudis!!