BREAKING - Fabio Capello resigns as england manger

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
An aging Ali Parvin told a young and energetic Hamid Estili who kept getting into his face and making a nuisense of himself in front of soltan donbeh : midam biroon bokonaneta ! that was his way of warning him to stay away from him in the field , those days the young Estli was an unkown player playing opposite Parvin and Perspolis .

Abedzadeh ro digeh napors ke chera Moharrami joloyeh 100,000 nafar angoshtesh kard .

Boro aziz joon jelo maa malagh bazi nakon nanaz !:monk1:
And same Ali Parvin asked him
And Mamad khakpoor to leave bahman and come to perspolis ?
Give me a break agha

And abedzadeh made that fingering when he was in eses goal ...lol
What's up with eses leading the players to speak about their coach in newspapers and still play on the next game ?

There is only one sultan in Iranian football
Ali Parvin is the man,,,.he might be from downtown and bache laat but he saved perspolis while gov was doing its best to delete the name perspolis from our football
He is the only sultan who brought us the 1st Asian game championship beating south Korea at home

Just compare him to your legend and compare their coaching statistic agha joon lol

Ali sultan never insulted the ref infront of the cameras

Don't hijack the thread agha

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
wow Klinsman is linked to England job!!bicharash mikoshanesh unja! imagine their bias towards a successful German manager taking over their NT!;)

Klinsmann could replace 'Arry

Sun, 12 Feb 2012

Tottenham Hotspur are considering Jurgen Klinsmann to replace Harry Redknapp if he opts to take the England job, according to Sunday's papers.
2011-2012 Football USA Jürgen Klinsmann - 0
Related links

The legendary striker, 47, played for the club with distinction in two spells in the Nineties.

He managed the Germany national team at the 2006 World Cup held in that country but later enjoyed a less successful stint in charge of Bayern Munich.

He is currently in charge of the United States national team.

The Sunday Mirror says he is interested in the job, but also cites former Chelsea manager Guus Hiddink as a target for Spurs chairman Daniel Levy.

The Mail on Sunday reports that Redknapp will be approached by the FA this week, but that he will insist on seeing out the season with his club.

The Daily Star on Sunday says that the governing body will have to pay out £15 million to secure Redknapp's services.

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
[video=youtube;9buwTVyFSAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9buwTVyFSAI&feature=fvsr[/video]
When did abedzadeh or Parvin verbally insulted team player or slept with their team mates' wife??

Shoma bechasb be your late legend saying madar ghahve to the ref right infront of the cameras.

Alila aziz: this is abedzaadeh,please watch the video....

in my opinion,he had to be a boxer,then we would get a medal in olympics!!!!!!

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
i think u need to read the article again.

klinsman is not linked to england job. he is linked with SPURS job.
oh yeaaah! sorry misread the article. thats even a worse fit! Klinsman is not too comfortable/successful managing a club in stressful EPL.
Btw Ali, Harry Redknapp is almost def England NT's next manager, right?:)

Last edited:

Zopyrus

Bench Warmer
Aug 11, 2004
[video=youtube;9buwTVyFSAI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9buwTVyFSAI&feature=fvsr[/video]

Alila aziz: this is abedzaadeh,please watch the video....

in my opinion,he had to be a boxer,then we would get a medal in olympics!!!!!!
I don't know if you are serious with the video but you should know that is not Abedzadeh fighting lol. It's actually some turkish dude.. here: [video=youtube;FHG2Us4_Js4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2Us4_Js4[/video]

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
oh yeaaah! sorry misread the article. thats even a worse fit! Klinsman is not too comfortable/successful managing a club in stressful EPL.
Btw Ali, Harry Redknapp is almost def England NT's next manager, right?:)
the link is because of klinsman's history of playing for spurs in two different spells. i dont think we will actually go after him if and when harry leaves.

and to answer your question, yes, im sure harry will be leaving spurs. but i think he'll do so at the end of the season :)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
and to answer your question, yes, im sure harry will be leaving spurs. but i think he'll do so at the end of the season :)
Question is:

What grave crime has Harry committed to warrant such heavy punishment as being appointed as England Manager?

4-4-2 perhaps ? :)