BREAKING NEWS: Lille wanting Mojtaba Jabbari

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Mojtaba Jabbari once again linked to France.

According to Ashtiani in a interview with IRINN the reason Jabbari is not happy is due to recent interest from French club Lille, and according to the club officials Mojtaba Jabbari really wants to take up the offer from Lille and move to France, while his unhappiness comes from Ghalenoi who has asked him to stay and leave next season.

Jabbari said he postponed his European move last year and this year and believes these offers will not be coming every year and has asked Esteghlal to release him.
According to Ashtiani the offer from Lille is in the region of $500.000
for the 25 year old midfielder who has also attracted interest from Marsielle & Grenoble in which he was close to join last year but didn't due to financial matters.

Jabbari has declaried his unhappiness and in several newspapers he has made this clear. Jabbari has been quoted saying " I am not happy in Esteghlal & i wish to leave"

How long are Esteghlal going to keep him here?
They are doing well right now with Janvario, so why not let him leave?
Its obvious he does not want to stay and wants to go to Europe and has been wanting that for many years now.....

Lille is a fantastic club and if the move finalizes it would be brilliant...

shayanm

Bench Warmer
Nov 1, 2006
I hope SS release him, Lille is a decent club and it can be a good start to his european career.
I think ss can still do well without him since they got janvario.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
I hope SS release him, Lille is a decent club and it can be a good start to his european career.
I think ss can still do well without him since they got janvario.
They are more then a decent team, it would be a huge move..
Lille are 6th and are regulars of playing European soccer, Jabbari could be making a big move and with a big possibility be playing UEFA Cup or Champions League soccer.

I believe that Jabbari has the potential to become Iran's best midfielder in Team Melli.
He is defiantly a modern type midfielder that would succeed and make headlines in Europe.

I like the fact that he has always had this passion for France.
And in the middle of all this Esteghlal Tehran could be making $500.000

I actually think Esteghlal can comfortably let Jabbari leave with Janvario..., but i still do not understand why Ghalenoi is hindering his move.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
what he is asking is how do YOU know what Ashtiani said? did you talk to him? write him an email, did you read it off ISNA? things like that.
Oh, sorry...I was watching the IPL round up from IRINN..
Where they were talking to Esteghlal officials about the matter after their game against Mes Kerman in Azadi.

Iran

<b>News Team</b>
Feb 12, 2004
Norway
Thanks for the news Arash,

But I just dont belive him. The guy have done the same every year, know he have started to do it every 6month.

First time he said he was leaving for PSV, last year France and know a new club in France. He is good but if this guy get that many offers from europe what is happening to Madanchi, Hajsafi ? this players should be hotter players on the market.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Thanks for the news Arash,

But I just dont belive him. The guy have done the same every year, know he have started to do it every 6month.

First time he said he was leaving for PSV, last year France and know a new club in France. He is good but if this guy get that many offers from europe what is happening to Madanchi, Hajsafi ? this players should be hotter players on the market.
I do not think he is a liar, you have to understand that these injuries get in the way of his transfers, or the death of his father which was the biggest reason why he stayed with Esteghlal for 1 more year....Otherwise Jabbari would of been in Europe this season....

He said he did not want to leave his mother behind after his fathers death, and its only a fair decision to stay behind a year and let things settle before moving away from your mother, His father died, what kind of a son do you think he would be if he went off and signed with a French club only weeks after his fathers death?

PSV i remember that due that it was there he spent his time while he was long term injured, as for the other French clubs he trained with Grenoble in several games and Grenoble who is in financial rues, could not afford to sign Jabbari.

Other then that, he had left himself a positive impact at the club, and everything was laid out for him to join Grenoble..

As i said many things have come up for this young and amazing midfielder, he has in most cases been an unbelievably unlucky man, as i said ( his father passing away was truly sad and in that case, very very unlucky as Jabbari was extremely close to a switch abroad)

If not within this transfer market, trust me, Jabbari will be wearing a European jersey as of the start of next season.

This is not 1 of the usual Iranians going into the press saying " i have a offer from Villareal", but unlike them..

The interest shown in Jabbari these past 2-3 years, have been genuine...

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
BREAKING NEWS every one.

Jabbari just talked to Asthiani, I just heard it on Radio khalibaf. He SAID that HE LOVES Esteghlal and that he WILL stay and turn down LIlle.

I believe this is a good move since Esteghlal is better than Lille.

Stay tuned for more breaking news from Radio khalibaf.

westwienmaskulin

News Team, ISP Managers Team, ISP Podcast Team
Oct 18, 2002
Av. Aristide Maillol, BCN
BREAKING NEWS every one.

Jabbari just talked to Asthiani, I just heard it on Radio khalibaf. He SAID that HE LOVES Esteghlal and that he WILL stay and turn down LIlle.

And Nikbakht is finally getting his move to Villareal. Villarealy will get him for Pires, Rossi and 5000000 Euros.

shayanm

Bench Warmer
Nov 1, 2006
BREAKING NEWS every one.

looooool

But i read the report of this actually on fars but now i cant find it.

Last edited:

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
well actually last year , he played couple test games with one of LEAGUE1 new promoted team , but they didnt keep him , i doubt Lile really want him , they r doing well this yr , they are in 5th place so far

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
well actually last year , he played couple test games with one of LEAGUE1 new promoted team , but they didnt keep him , i doubt Lile really want him , they r doing well this yr , they are in 5th place so far

Grenoble, that's the team he played for...
According to the reports he was quite impressive, they did want him...
But from what i read the talks broke down due to financial matters...

Grenoble could not afford him...Well couldn't afford any one really...