Breaking news. Nuclear deal is done.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
36 years later, million of million of dollars spent, years of propaganda, and now IRI has conceded. FAILED
Hardly!. It depends when you start the clock.

if you start the clock in 2009-2010. Yes Iran has conceded big time.

But if you start the clock back in 2003. The West has conceded.

the Priority for IRI was to win itself security and they have done so. unfortunately That accomplishment for them
came via years of suffering of the general Iranian public.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
تجمع های پراکنده در شهرهای ایران بعد از توافق هسته***ای

LOL

[video=youtube;KK2wNs73al8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK2wNs73al8[/video]

I just cannot believe the idiots who think dollar will lose value against Rial as a result of this deal!

Iran's banking system and money distribution channels are totally dependent on US dollar hovering around 3000-toman or more.

I'm almost certain dollar will shoot up to 4000 or a bit more within a year. As more blocked assets become available to the regime, they will devalue Rial as much as the market allows to benefit from the conversion. He who holds the most foreign currency determines the rate of conversion. At this moment, the government holds the most dollar and euro, and is desperate to generate local cash. Guess how they will achieve this.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I just cannot believe the idiots who think dollar will lose value against Rial as a result of this deal!

Iran's banking system and money distribution channels are totally dependent on US dollar hovering around 3000-toman or more.

I'm almost certain dollar will shoot up to 4000 or a bit more within a year. As more blocked assets become available to the regime, they will devalue Rial as much as the market allows to benefit from the conversion. He who holds the most foreign currency determines the rate of conversion. At this moment, the government holds the most dollar and euro, and is desperate to generate local cash. Guess how they will achieve this.
I don't think There will be major change in Foreign currency policy until the Majles Elections has past bye.

I would not be surprised if Rouhani pulls an ahmadinejad and infuses cash into the economy in the forms of raisin teacher's salaries, xxx close to the election time. worse comes to worse he can later compenstate for it using inflation just Like "Dr AN" did.

Iran's economy is purely based on patronage.

List of organizations and persons no longer sanctioned. I wonder if those people even realize what they're celebrating:

شرکت بهره***برداری نفت و گاز آغاجری، بانک آریان، شرکت نفت و گاز اروند، بانک کارگشا، بانک ملت، بانک ملی، بانک صنعت و معدن، بانک رفاه کارگران، بانک تجارت، شرکت کشتیرانی بوشهر، بانک مرکزی ایران، شرکت بهره***برداری نفت و گاز شرق، شرکت تولید نفت و گاز گچساران، خطوط کشتیرانی حافظ دریا، شرکت آلومینیوم ایران، شرکت بیمه ایران، خطوط کشتیرانی جمهوری اسلامی ایران، شرکت بهره***برداری نفت و گاز کارون، خطوط کشتیرانی خزر، ماشین***سازی اراک، وزارت نیرو، وزارت نفت، شرکت ملی نفت و گاز ایران، پست بانک ایران، علی اکبر صالحی، سینا بانک، بابک زنجانی، سازمان انرژی اتمی ایران، مرکز تحقیقات و تولید هسته***ای اصفهان و مرکز تکنولوژی هسته***ای اصفهان، مرکز تحقیقات هسته***ای کرج، صنایع انرژی پیشگام، بانک صادرات ایران، کامران دانشجو، بنیاد تعاون سپاه، صنایع هواپیمایی ایران، شرکت تکنولوژی سانتریفوژ ایران، شرکت صنایع زیردریایی ایران، نیروی هوایی سپاه، نیروی قدس، وزارت دفاع، مصطفی محمدنجار، رستم قاسمی، دانشگاه شهید بهشتی، دانشگاه تکنولوژی سفیر، دانشگاه مالک اشتر، محمدرضا نقدی، یحیی رحیم صفوی، هواپیمایی آبان، بانک سپه، ایران ایر، بانک پارسیان، بانک پاسارگاد، بانک سامان
علی اکبر صالحی، سینا بانک، بابک زنجانی
کامران دانشجو
بنیاد تعاون سپاه
نیروی هوایی سپاه
مصطفی محمدنجار، رستم قاسمی
محمدرضا نقدی، یحیی رحیم صفوی

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
درود بر شرف هر کس که باری از دوش این ملت بدبخت بر داشت.درود بر شرف مرحوم خلعتبری،که در زمان شاه یک تنه در مقابل خارجی***ها ایستاد ،در مقابل شوروی،همین آمریکا ،و از حق حقوق اتمی*** ایران دفاع کرد،و درود بر اون کسانیکه در جمهوری اسلامی،موافق با این مذاکرات بودند و ملتی را پس سالها تحریم به آینده امیدوار کردند.درود بر آنهایی که در راه اعتلای میهن از خود مایه گذاشتند.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
درود بر شرف هر کس که باری از دوش این ملت بدبخت بر داشت.درود بر شرف مرحوم خلعتبری،که در زمان شاه یک تنه در مقابل خارجی***ها ایستاد ،در مقابل شوروی،همین آمریکا ،و از حق حقوق اتمی*** ایران دفاع کرد،و درود بر اون کسانیکه در جمهوری اسلامی،موافق با این مذاکرات بودند و ملتی را پس سالها تحریم به آینده امیدوار کردند.درود بر آنهایی که در راه اعتلای میهن از خود مایه گذاشتند.
Not sure who you are sending dorood too. But, I have a bit of a flash news for you, those who started this mess in Iran did not start the nuclear program for the benefit of the Iranian people, and they did not certainly end it for the benefit of the Iranian people. They started and ended this for the sake of their regime. So, no need to send a dorood to them.

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
Latest IRIB propaganda

[video=youtube;iu0L6lnbACs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu0L6lnbACs[/video]
man ke in vare abam ta ghiyafeye inaro mibinam golab be rotoon anam migireh , hala che berese be mardom dakhele iran ke har rooz in ashghalaro to har ja miran mibinan .(akhoond jamaat va tarafdarshoon)