Burn A Quran Day 9/11/2010

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Why do people burn things they disapprove? Be it the flag of another country, a book which others consider holy or even one that others love such as the poetry of Persian mystics that Kasravi used to burn in annual rituals. The time for those savage intolerant demonstrations of hatred are over, and it is time to just show what one loves and reveres in practice instead of shouting angry slogans. Better to be "pro" things we approve, than being "anti" things we disapprove!

ali_karimi

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2004
Canada
You are totally missing the point of my post. It's either I have miscommunicated or you misunderstood or both.
Ya sorry I should have made it clear. I wasn't really replying to your post. I just used that one line as a segway to what I wanted to say.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I am all for preserving their rights to believe in any BS they want.. but I'm not going have any respect for them, thats my personal choice and it should also be preserved.
yes its your choice to not have respect for them. but u dont actually organize a day to burn some few billion ppl's religious book, do you? thats provocative and at best leads to nasty exchanges(if not revenge) bn offended muslims and these rednecks at Florida Church.

This whole emerging extremist groups, from Taliban, to Tea Party group is a big concern. Although in 21st century, but seems like we are literally heading towards another Medieval or early Islam's hostile era.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
you know i am atheist and dont believe in ANY form of religion or God !
but this is FUCKED UP ... what are you trying to achieve by doing this? more deaths???? anyone and everyone should be respected to have any faith as long as they dont bother one another.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Shame. Burning any book should be a crime. Especially one that is so revered and loved by so many.
EXACTLY ... instead translate the book and let people read it and realize what they worship, i dont remember the exact number but did you know MAJORITY of Muslims who strongly believe in quran, do NOT even understand it ??? they have never read the thing in their own language. by burning the book u achieve nothing, translate it, make people read it, and decide for their own.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
The issue is not Qoran or Islam in particular or reliogion in general. some of you guys are feeling so proud of your "liberated" views from religion that you are not seeing the real danger. I hate to deflate the balloon, but rebellion against religions is as old as religion itself.
Please try to see the big picture. No matter how atheist or whatever you are, you are associated with Islam as long as you are from middle east. In the eye of Mr Jones, you also deserve the same fire because you are the evil. Do not trust me? Go to Gainsville on 9/11 and try to get close to their fire camp with your hairy chest and brown skin and try to mingle!
I don't care about Islam or Qoran or christianity or any other BS, but I am concerned about where this Islamophobia in the West is going. This shit has become the cover for all racist mofos to express their hate against us. I am warning you guys that you will feel sorry when you see the same ignorant redneck bastard and co kill and rape in Tehran.
Well, one thing's for sure. You won't see many atheists and agnostics burning books of any kind. Maybe flags but not books. It's always religious psychos burning books from other religions or atheist literature. Weren't Muslims all over the world burning The Satanic Verses a couple of decades back? Were you as concerned back then for nonreligious people of the west which included many middle eastern immigrants?

Coach
Feb 7, 2004
This should show clear and present danger of redneck fascists and what they represent.
Half century ago these fascists were burning and lynching African-Americans. Things haven't changed that much for these fascists.
They don’t even care for America & Americans, otherwise they wouldn’t endanger lives of 200K + American soldiers in Iraq, Afghanistan and few other middle eastern countries.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
The issue is not Qoran or Islam in particular or reliogion in general. some of you guys are feeling so proud of your "liberated" views from religion that you are not seeing the real danger. I hate to deflate the balloon, but rebellion against religions is as old as religion itself.
Please try to see the big picture. No matter how atheist or whatever you are, you are associated with Islam as long as you are from middle east. In the eye of Mr Jones, you also deserve the same fire because you are the evil. Do not trust me? Go to Gainsville on 9/11 and try to get close to their fire camp with your hairy chest and brown skin and try to mingle!
I don't care about Islam or Qoran or christianity or any other BS, but I am concerned about where this Islamophobia in the West is going. This shit has become the cover for all racist mofos to express their hate against us. I am warning you guys that you will feel sorry when you see the same ignorant redneck bastard and co kill and rape in Tehran.
maybe in your neck of the woods you are associated with Aslam if you are in the middle east but here with the huge muslim population that we have people are starting to inform themselves.

we have jews from turkey, christians from lebanon and syria and most iranians are famous for not GIVING A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ISLAM AND GHORAN.

Even canadians know here, that with the exception of some bache akhounds that have arrived here lately, and they rarely come out of their two million dollar condos, most iranians hate being associated with aslam e naab e mohamadi.

May 21, 2003
I condemn any kind of violence and hatred , from any group against any group. hatred will just accumulate more hatred and violence ...
someone comes in your house steals your shit and beats the living daylights out of you and there is no force of law to take care of you (the case with Iran), what are you going to do buy another house and invite him again to fuck you up ??!!!

like turn the other cheek like jesus ...

get with the program.

May 21, 2003
I make a point to rooze khari in front of muslims and i go hmmmm, i love this coffee or hmmmm what a juicy hamburger.

I love it. I like pissing them off and getting a rise out of them to give me an excuse to beat the shit out of them, iranian or arab or bosnian, i don't discriminate.

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
I tell u..from out here..it sure looks like christians heirchy has been had by Islam..once u do this..then its a sign u infact have become Islam's bitch..in short..u've been had..

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
KP Jaan -
Believe U me - I know where you are coming from - however, trust me when I tell you - When exposed to societies established based on science and law, children of the most fundamental Islamists quickly turn against backwardness of their parents. With the recent advancements in communications these dinosaurs shall go into extinction. We need to keep our guards up - but must never give them any excuses to attract borderline Moslems back into their camps.

Last edited:

beystr 2.0

Bench Warmer
Jul 9, 2006
Obama raising national security is another low point into this whole child like affair..

ooops..btw- IRI gave an aidi to Obama for aide fetr..one of the hostages / hikers will be released..

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
maybe in your neck of the woods you are associated with Aslam if you are in the middle east but here with the huge muslim population that we have people are starting to inform themselves.

we have jews from turkey, christians from lebanon and syria and most iranians are famous for not GIVING A FLYING FUCK ABOUT ISLAM AND GHORAN.

Even canadians know here, that with the exception of some bache akhounds that have arrived here lately, and they rarely come out of their two million dollar condos, most iranians hate being associated with aslam e naab e mohamadi.
Here comes the difference. You live in a liberal city (Montreal?) while I live in the ideologic capital of right wing christians 60 miles from Richmond and or Lynchburg. I know what I am talking about...These ppl don't joke around and don't do symbolic jestures either. If they burn your book (the book they think is yours), it means you better not get close to them.

May 9, 2004
اتش زدن قران لغو شد
به نظر من کار عاقلانه ای نبود اگر قران را در امریکا اتش می زدند
زیرا از یک طرف بهانه به دست تند روهای اسلامی در افغانستان و عراق و بقیه تند روها در داخل و خارج می دادند تا جوانان بیشتری را به خود جلب کنند
و از طرف دیگر خشم بیش از یک ملیارد مسلمان را بر می انگیخت