Bush authorizes secret war against Iran!

Jan 23, 2003
Exactly, extreme is bad in all senses.
Exactly..... and thats our problem. Imagine if tomorrow IRI collapses and you have people with similar mindset to some ISP members here wanting to go the other way and take revenge. What a bloodbath it would be. I'd rather stick to the status quo thanks (as bad as it is).

DashAli

Gold Package Holder
Nov 12, 2002
Rather have my country occupied by americans then primitive muslim fanatics.

I take Bush & hillbilli US soldiers over hezbollahies anytime!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO US!!
and i'm sure my family members share your views LOL... extreme on either side does not help anything.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
and i'm sure my family members share your views LOL... extreme on either side does not help anything.
I know extremes dont help man. You think I like to think extreme? Im just being realistic. If you could choose between living under occupation of current hezbollaie & anti-Iranian regime, & every year go back in time towards Muhammads era, or having your country occupied few years by international forces where they hunt & kill these bastards, what would you choose?

i know what I would. :--party:

Khorus

National Team Player
Oct 25, 2002
CA
They must be aliens...

P.S. Honestly, honestly, if your name was not Toofan I would think you were a neo-con or some anti-Iranian guy on a mission.
:confused-
Why be such a hater dude?
Well, if 28 years of occupation, destroying the country's youth, economy, reputation, not to mention killing and driving away of the educated and capable citizens isn't enough of a reason to hate, I don't know what is!!

Now, I don't condone violance against Iran (or anybody else for that matter), but the article is talking about covert action to destablize the government. This is propaganda, misinformation etc. which the IRI has used effectively on us for years. I don't see anything wrong with a little help from the Americans to get rid of the cancer that plagues Iran. What some of you may be missing here is that while the US is doing this purely for their own interest, a mutual benefit for them and Iran can and will likely be the result.

G

Gholi_Pelang

It looks like Toofan is mentally have reached a dead end and he is on the verge of degh and kicking the bucket from his degh :D

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
It's very naive and short-sighted when you are not able to see what will happen to Iran if the Americans or anyone else invades Iran, like they did Iraq.

Things will be 1000 times worse than they are now and people will lose what little comforts and security they have left. As usual with us, we will wish that it never happened and we start praying to the memory and grave of the IR regime, wishing it back, like we are doing to another murderer dictator, shah.

This is exactly the situation in Iraq today and it will be even worse in Iran.

Ali M

Ball Boy
Oct 18, 2002
Some people here truly support the Bush administrations support of Jundullah in carrying terrorist attacks in the banks and roads of Iran? Wow.

Monafeq keh shakh o dom nadareh. Hameen eh deegeh.