Cameron Cartio, K*skhol?

aabbabb

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2004
Antarctica
did u guys know that this guy has made a song in a non-existing (k*ssher) language!!?

to listen go to his site and check track05, his other songs arent really meaningful either, they're not even in correct grammar!!

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
hahaa, that does take creativity. Hala esmeh vagheyish chiyeh, Mohammad Talebi? :D

I don't mind his music either (lol, Shaharm K stands for Shahram K**k**l).

aabbabb

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2004
Antarctica
yes BT im starting to like his creativity too, this song was even nominated for an award in sweden and its on top of the charts! him and arash are sure smart gettin money out of scandinavians like this, maybe i should make an album with ks lyrics:Dall it takes is a catchy dance beat no?

here are the lyrics that no one understands:

Askun gara kata mira etefele me hira hira
Mafium asala mira eto ya bara yu ta kasaro
Eshero maski jafati mahi baroa mana si yato vayo
Hamona achiro haparo, ha ha
Hamona achiro haparo

Roma komsitra inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho
Roma komiersare, roma komiersare
Komsitra inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho

Askun gara kata mira etefele me hira hira
Mafium asala mira eto ya bara yu ta kasaro
Eshero maski jafati mahi baroa mana si yato vayo
Hamona achiro haparo

Inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho
Komsitra inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho

Hamona achiro haparo

Inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho
Komsitra inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho
Inamasina ho ho

Sep 25, 2004
Toronto
aabbabb jan, music aslan alan hamineh. Arash keh aslan harfesh ro nazan, enghadr sherash to**miyeh keh harfesh ro nazan. Jadidan music has more to do with looks, music videos and commercializing (all the hoes in 50 Cent's videos are soon going to be drinking Pepsi and wearing Pepsi shirts while 50 Cent promotes the new Escalade). You honestly think other than being a great entertainer, Arash has any musical talents.
Any retard who has decent looks and has connections can now become a singer with the use of some voice effects and music videos with shooting stars and people dancing in the streets of some traditional italian or spanish town.

aabbabb , mano to chizi kam nadarim az ina, you just have to be a good entertainer, dedicate some time into this and start shoveling that cash.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
hehe, true.. his lyrics dont really make sense but I like his different songs!!they r pretty cool actually! I like his Roma(Remix) song!!
Most of his songs are in Turkish/Arabic/Spanish and like one word of Farsi left there!!!
His "NiNaNay" song is one of the few understable songs he has:

Didi shod, didi?
NiNaNay NiNanay
Midoonestam, to mishi baz yaram!!!!