Can Vahid repeat His Magic season with Bochum with 16 goals ..

Nov 24, 2002
Vahid should restart from bottom and in new team.. He did that once when he was really Unknown and in 3 seasons in Bochum he scored 33 Goals (bundesiga 1 & 2) ..

Can he repeat same Performance ?!Remember , 32 years old danish striker,Christiansen, German Bundesliga Top Scorer 2 season a go with Over 20 Goals ,scpred only 3Goals this season so far! and he is warming the bench sometime !

What you guys think?!

Best Luck for Vahid..

Oct 19, 2002
Hopefully he can score more than 10 goals, which will be seen as totally ok!

It probably depends on how good the team will play, if they would be top 10 next season Vahid has the chance to reach 14-15 goals i think, but if the team gets into trouble so might Vahid...

karimi_nr1

Bench Warmer
Mar 14, 2005
i think hashemain will be very suceesful in hannover..he will score alot of goals...

he willl be top 5 goalscorer...belive me...with playtime he will score alot

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
karimi_nr1 said:
i think hashemain will be very suceesful in hannover..he will score alot of goals...

he willl be top 5 goalscorer...belive me...with playtime he will score alot
yeah, ditto what u said.

U know when u get hurt, or have bad days u feel stronger and more ambitious after?!Thats the case with Hashemian.
When u read Hashemian's interview u can feel how strong and ambitious he is to score in Hannover just to prove it to Bayern officials that they made a mistake benching him all that time.