Capello is the God[R]

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
to be fair to bilic, he was praising capello and england, and his comments were taken out of context.

great game by england, but croatia were missing half of their team. the one thing which capello has worked on massively is the pressing game by england. they were even pressing down croatia keeper in his 6 yard box.

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
I was at the stadium and it was a nightmare for poor SLAVEN..

Croatia was playing crap and england had 2 super players...poor Croats at Wembley .

Still I wana see England vs a tougher team..but Capello has done a terrific job so far , £6m nooshe joonesh

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
He is indeed god in his job. I am confident after so many years of supporting, I am finally going to see a strong England in the WC. You want a good team? You gpt to get a good coach first! Khak bar sare Real management to make him go against his wish, I doubt even with 300 million spending they can acheive what Capello did for them.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I care less about England team but their FA officials made the smartest decision for hiring Capello after yrs of constant coaching changes there. they've got an excellent coach, fan league, lots of experienced and proven players, and lots of young English talents emerging from EPL. they just didnt have the first factor all these yrs.

England gonna be WC 2010 title contender I think.

Sep 25, 2005
He is indeed god in his job. I am confident after so many years of supporting, I am finally going to see a strong England in the WC. You want a good team? You gpt to get a good coach first! Khak bar sare Real management to make him go against his wish, I doubt even with 300 million spending they can acheive what Capello did for them.
we want to play good football as well as winning, not just winning!

Sep 25, 2005
i want to see italy come up against england in the round of 16 in the world cup and see capello vs. lippi...

now that would be something!

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
I was at the stadium and it was a nightmare for poor SLAVEN..

Croatia was playing crap and england had 2 super players...poor Croats at Wembley .

Still I wana see England vs a tougher team..but Capello has done a terrific job so far , £6m nooshe joonesh
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=652FJRg56ho"]YouTube - Spain V England 11 02 09 Goals[/ame]

Sabzi

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
England were playing essentially a 2nd XI against Spain:

Two things:

1. Even with their first team, they would have lost there.

2. Isnt every team a second string team, when the almighty Gerrard is not playing? :D

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
So you think England would not qualify without Capello in this group

England
Croatia
Ukraine
Belarus
Kazakhstan
Andorra
its not really that fariborz jon. england finished behind croatia for euro 2008, and croatia are a great team when they have all their players fit. trust me, if croatia makes the play offs, no top team would want to face them.

but lets just ignore that, and say england should have qualified. but its the manner of their qualification. won 8 out of 8. scoring 31 goals. in two games they have scored 9 passed the team which is second in the group! when u look at other teams in europe, u see portugal scoring 10, italy scoring 13, holland, 17, france 10. all of these have played 8 matches. capello has given a new dimension to this team. i think england are short of 3 players to compete for the world cup. a top class keeper, a left sided midfield player, and a striker who can play alongside rooney.