Capital punishment

Jan 28, 2005
Stockholm
I totally oppose capital punishment for several reasons;

1. We are humans, not animals.
2. We differ from I.R and others like them.
3. We should not build the new Iran upon bloodshed, be it from these creatures
4. Why end their misery so quick?
5. We will not get our murdered hamvatans back by killing them.
6. We don't want to bury evidence that may surface in the future.
7. Capital punishment can be used by any future goverment to get rid of opposition members.
8. We don't want to create a new bunch of jallads in the name of peace.
9. There is a chance that 1/100 may be innocent.
10. Capital punishment and human rights don't go well together.

I'm sure there are much more reasons why we should abolish capital punishment, these were just 10 on top of my head.

I really hope and pray that the new Iran will be based on democracy, human rights and the removal of torture and capital punishment!

Please discuss!

Jan 28, 2005
Stockholm
Will you be willing to let Khamenei or Mortazavi to live instead of die?
How could you? Iran is not west.
DireStraits jan, I don't think that any of those bastards and others like them deserves to breath oxygen, no. My hatred for these parasites knows no boundaries and I would not cry if these bastards were torn to pieces on open streets. Having said that, I stand by what I said for the reasons stated in the first post. Removal of capital punishment has nothing to do with west as it has with being human!

Iran-Parast

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2008
Canada
Will you be willing to let Khamenei or Mortazavi to live instead of die?
How could you? Iran is not west.
i prefer seeing them sent to baluchestan to do some hard labour under the sun 18 hours a day, building roads, houses and so on. death is the easy way out. hard labour is much prefered.

May 12, 2007
i prefer seeing them sent to baluchestan to do some hard labour under the sun 18 hours a day, building roads, houses and so on. death is the easy way out. hard labour is much prefered.
They will use most of the time for namaz. They can only work two hours
a day.
I understand what you guys mean. The problem is always that you try
to be human they don't care. This is why it has taken us such a long time
to win. We cann't be as hard as they are against us. Just see how easy
peopl who have taken a basiji let him go compare to what you should go
through if they arrest you.
Heyvone gosht khar ra nemishe razi koni mive bokhore.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
it is deeper than that. it is more than with basiji or akhoundism's problem, it is about the rights which they should be given to people from the day after birth .the part of the world we have come from people are not free , from familiy,school,work, society,religious teaching ( based on superstitions ), social-ills all in all. so we should find a way to get free .
i give you one example. in iran people bringing in maid's services at their homes (as a kolfat,nokars), these people would never given any basic rights.they only feed them just for working all the times, not any vactions,not any wagers,no freedom,no respect .eventually their kids grew up to be a basijis, grew up with fanatic religious mentality .i am sure you get the message .we need to give the people their rights in every aspect of the life .the answer is law.law should protect every human from day one of their lives .all the religious laws are outdated . for instance 2000,1500 year ago,even 100 years ago people would had travelled with animals now there are cars,trains and airoplanes .

May 12, 2007
it is deeper than that. it is more than with basiji or akhoundism's problem, it is about the rights which they should be given to people from the day after birth .the part of the world we have come from people are not free , from familiy,school,work, society,religious teaching ( based on superstitions ), social-ills all in all. so we should find a way to get free .
i give you one example. in iran people bringing in maid's services at their homes (as a kolfat,nokars), these people would never given any basic rights.they only feed them just for working all the times, not any vactions,not any wagers,no freedom,no respect .eventually their kids grew up to be a basijis, grew up with fanatic religious mentality .i am sure you get the message .we need to give the people their rights in every aspect of the life .the answer is law.law should protect every human from day one of their lives .all the religious laws are outdated . for instance 2000,1500 year ago,even 100 years ago people would had travelled with animals now there are cars,trains and airoplanes .
I am not sure if I get your message. In Euroupe there are many Hezbotahir members who behave like basijis even they are born in euroup but in an Islamists family.
When you are devoted to Islam you think diferently. Look at the hezi posters her. They watch the picture of the victims in the current unrest
and they don't care. Black and white. Either with us or against us.
We are their enemy for a single word.
This isn't about social problems but rather cultural and relegiose.

Dec 12, 2002
usa
dear DS, i just mentioned the part of social-ills .hopefully someday i talk more about the cause of effect .however we should get people physically,mentaly free by implementing the law .