Carlos Queiroz fucks Yazid

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Instead of rejecting those disgusting stuff and keep his head high, this opportunist and businessman once again did what they wanted him to do and mixed more dirty religion and politics with an already completely polticized football. I hope this fuck and his IR team loses every single match against anyone they face.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
درود بر کیروش.یکی*** از مربیانی که ابروی تیم*** ملی*** ایران را در جام جهانی*** خرید.خوب چه اشکالی دارد نوشته فاک یزید،البته معلوم نیست که آیا این عکس رتوش شده است یا نه***،اما در هر دو حالت بسیار جالب است.این آقا هم احترام به مردم ایران گذاشته.درود بر کیروش.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Instead of rejecting those disgusting stuff and keep his head high, this opportunist and businessman once again did what they wanted him to do and mixed more dirty religion and politics with an already completely polticized football. I hope this fuck and his IR team loses every single match against anyone they face.

عزیز من شما اصلا از فوتبال ایران چی*** میدونی***.نه واقعا ،خدا را صد هزار بار شکر که در جام جهانی*** بهترین تیم*** آسیایی بودیم،و الان نیز بنا به وجود کیروش بهترین رده بندی تیم*** آسیایی را دارا هستیم.

Nov 24, 2002
درود بر کیروش.یکی*** از مربیانی که ابروی تیم*** ملی*** ایران را در جام جهانی*** خرید.خوب چه اشکالی دارد نوشته فاک یزید،البته معلوم نیست که آیا این عکس رتوش شده است یا نه***،اما در هر دو حالت بسیار جالب است.این آقا هم احترام به مردم ایران گذاشته.درود بر کیروش.
lool this is Photoshop dude!

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
LOL ..........pathetic how far some people go to show their hatred for Iran football and try to discredit the coach ......everyone showing their true colours here .

shit on all Iran haters ...

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
LOOOOOOOL is this real or photoshopped???!!! In either case, very ingenious! :D
What's ingenious or clever about some monkey with basic photoshop skills? Please explain.

It seems to me that Iranians have nothing better to do than photoshop pictures to create false stories all over the place. And to think there are still people who see these images and can not tell the difference between a genuine and an altered image. It defies belief.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^Behrooz jan, no matter what you and I say or do, these so called "photoshop" people will always be there to have their fun. There are always "beekars" who have nothing better to do than to sit at home and photoshop pictures. Among all the sad and stupid ones, I thought this one was actually quite creative than usual. Otherwise, I'm one of those most hardcore "altered picture ignoring" people around.

Last edited:

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
What's ingenious or clever about some monkey with basic photoshop skills? Please explain.

It seems to me that Iranians have nothing better to do than photoshop pictures to create false stories all over the place. And to think there are still people who see these images and can not tell the difference between a genuine and an altered image. It defies belief.

yeah seriously, this is the worst photoshop job ever. nothing really sly about it.