Carlos Queiroz the mastermind Chess player

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
کسی به کی‌روش نگفت که چه طوری از انگلیس ۶ تا خوردی!

سرمربی سابق تیم ملی درباره عملکرد ایران در جام جهانی صحبت کرد.
View attachment 46450
به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ محمد مایلی‌کهن، سرمربی سابق تیم ملی در گفتگو با خبرآنلاین از عملکرد کارلوس کی‌روش انتقاد کرد: من اسمی از کسی نمی آورم اما اگر می خواهیم سرمربی ایرانی بگذاریم باید حمایتش کنیم.به نظرم برای این مسابقات اگر سرمربی ایرانی داشتیم بهتر نتیجه می گرفتیم.باز هم می گویم اگر من مایلی کهن سرمربی ایران بودم چشمم را در می آوردید اما کسی به کی روش چیزی نگفت که چه طوری از انگلیس ۶ تا خوردی! او حتی یک عذرخواهی ساده هم نکرد. مقصر بود و باید اشتباه خودش را گردن می گرفت.کی روش همیشه طلب کار بوده و این بار هم همین طور بود.او حرف هایی می زند که اتفاقا من بلدم خیلی قشنگ تر از آن را بزنم.او فقط دنبال دلار می گردد.دلار ۳۶ هزارتومانی.
There's no defending Carlos Q record in here , he was crap In his approach and selections but for a idiot like Mayeli who was in charge a few times and failed and returned to fail again to talk is cheesy.

Mayelikohan shit attitude as a player and shit attitude as coach and veteran footballer.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
There's no defending Carlos Q record in here , he was crap In his approach and selections but for a idiot like Mayeli who was in charge a few times and failed and returned to fail again to talk is cheesy.

Mayelikohan shit attitude as a player and shit attitude as coach and veteran footballer.
Actually I agree with his statement that he was criticized & removed when failed but not CQ.
گر من مایلی کهن سرمربی ایران بودم چشمم را در می آوردید اما کسی به کی روش چیزی نگفت که چه طوری از انگلیس ۶ تا خوردی!

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
Actually I agree with his statement that he was criticized & removed when failed but not CQ.
گر من مایلی کهن سرمربی ایران بودم چشمم را در می آوردید اما کسی به کی روش چیزی نگفت که چه طوری از انگلیس ۶ تا خوردی!
This has been always my main argument against CQ. I am not defending MK at all, but I never ever understood the GOD status some of the Iranians make for CQ!

idiot like Mayeli who was in charge a few times and failed and returned to fail again to talk is cheesy.
is the same not true for CQ though? Failed to make it out of group in 2014, failed in Asian cup 2 times(did not even make the final), failed to qualify from group in 2018. Left Iran, failed in Colombia and Egypt. Came back to Iran, failed to qualify from group in 2022
and rumour has it, IR Iran is keeping him for Asian cup 2023 o_Oo_Oo_O

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
This has been always my main argument against CQ. I am not defending MK at all, but I never ever understood the GOD status some of the Iranians make for CQ!

is the same not true for CQ though? Failed to make it out of group in 2014, failed in Asian cup 2 times(did not even make the final), failed to qualify from group in 2018. Left Iran, failed in Colombia and Egypt. Came back to Iran, failed to qualify from group in 2022
No I don't think 2014 or 18 were failures but this one was , in my opinion he got it all wrong and I don't want to see him in charge anymore.

The results we got in 2018 were Quite good for who we were and what we had .

We were rubbish in 2022 because of Carlos Q coaching , and I haven't heard him putting his hands up admitting any faults..

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
خوب داریم میگیم دیگه، تازه از راه رسیدن و هر چی اکثرا میگن مقصر مربی بود که تیم رو ترسو فرستاد تو زمین و دست و پای تیم رو با طرز فکر و مهره چینی اشتباه بست.

دو دفاع وسط ثابت و امتحان پس داده رد گذاشت بیرون، اگه اونا بودند امکان نداشت اون حادثه برای بیرانوند پیش بیاد ، نبمه اول با انگلیس انگار گفته بودند فقط وایسید تماشا کنین.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
This in my opinion is subjective no? I mean MK can come and say the same, who I had, I did not fail!
Yes of course it's my opinion, some like yourself see it as a failure because they didn't go up.

You see for me if the team shows good spirit and good fight whatever happens in the end is acceptable and deserves appreciation.
But this 2020 was a failure because we didn't put up a fight , and its mostly down to bad coaching .

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
CQ was brought back with hopes of preventing embarrassment losses since IFF had no faith in Skocic. While CQ failed to deliver that, but to be fair, he also didn’t have much time to build. That’s why he ended of taking pretty much same team.

I think the only bright side was inclusion of The young Jalali (Left D I think).

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey

TO be frank there's some credit CQ has, his portfolio, whereas you can piss on MK's resume. So that brings bargaining chips and favors for CQ. He's managed bigger team so under act & understanding of good faith IFF rolls the dice with him.

In the end, in the world of footy managers don't be like Mayeli-AN be a bit like CQ in terms of skills & experience not butt-kissing and money whoreness.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
CQ was brought back with hopes of preventing embarrassment losses since IFF had no faith in Skocic. While CQ failed to deliver that, but to be fair, he also didn’t have much time to build. That’s why he ended of taking pretty much same team.

I think the only bright side was inclusion of The young Jalali (Left D I think).
That line up against England is not justifiable.
Problem is he left out most of the regular starters and started something that nobody could guess 🤔
What was he expecting ?
That the English will be shocked and piss themselves of fear and surrender ?
It's like leaving your teeth at home and go for chelokabab.

HalaMadrid

Jul 28, 2021
Vancouver, Canada
TO be frank there's some credit CQ has, his portfolio, whereas you can piss on MK's resume. So that brings bargaining chips and favors for CQ. He's managed bigger team so under act & understanding of good faith IFF rolls the dice with him.

In the end, in the world of footy managers don't be like Mayeli-AN be a bit like CQ in terms of skills & experience not butt-kissing and money whoreness.
Just to be clear, IF I had to pick between CQ and MK, of course I would pick CQ. I am not saying MK is even the same calibre as CQ let alone better. Just saying based on what CQ achieved with IR Iran (which is nothing), I never understood why people made GOD out of him.

footy

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2019
Marina Dool Rey
Just to be clear, IF I had to pick between CQ and MK, of course I would pick CQ. I am not saying MK is even the same calibre as CQ let alone better. Just saying based on what CQ achieved with IR Iran (which is nothing), I never understood why people made GOD out of him.
In my view CQ was brought in to do disaster management and control and I was OK prior to all the bloodshed on the streets. Never assumed you're a MK fan.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA

So, it was a mistake to bring him back and spend so much money. Nothing changed.

homaie

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2003
NY/NJ in USA
خوب داریم میگیم دیگه، تازه از راه رسیدن و هر چی اکثرا میگن مقصر مربی بود که تیم رو ترسو فرستاد تو زمین و دست و پای تیم رو با طرز فکر و مهره چینی اشتباه بست.

دو دفاع وسط ثابت و امتحان پس داده رد گذاشت بیرون، اگه اونا بودند امکان نداشت اون حادثه برای بیرانوند پیش بیاد ، نبمه اول با انگلیس انگار گفته بودند فقط وایسید تماشا کنین.
Yes, it was CQ fault with team arrangement with that disastrous lost and may be Taj too. At least he should have apologized and accepted his mistakes. Taj should apologize and resign.