CBC special on prostitution and sigheh in iran.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
OMG,OMG..thats so interesting. finallyyyyyyyyy a move by Canada!

Behdad jan,can u post it here after u record it?!I appreciate it.

Jan 31, 2004
That was some nasty stuff !

Though I thought the documentary could have been so much more and could have prevented itself from being called a propaganda show by IRI and many other islamists that we will soon hear from (on this board as well) by relying on concrete and historical data, nevertheless it gave a true account of a hidden epidemic in Iran.

What I particularly liked about the documentary was the way it exposed Islam as even a facilitator of prostitution, addiction and corruption in Iran !

No one watching and following these events can deny the fact that such cases are wide spread and a lot more incommon in Iran than we think (this is particularly for those geniuses who are planning on arguing that 'yeah but there are prostitutes in Europe and north america as well!).

These forgotten tragic trends in Iran need to be exposed in whichever way, so that maybe our people start to 'sareshoono as maatahte teame melli va bombe atom dar biaran o beran donbale zendegeeyo badbakhteeshoon'.

derek

Ball Boy
Feb 19, 2005
canada
saw it, it was disturbing. but its a true fact. a friend of mine (17 y/o) in tehran was also in such a situation. doing heroin all the time and of course prostitution.

the sad fact is no ones really helping stop this. its getting out of hand. who am i kidding? it is out of hand already. the moftkhors who call themselves opposition are sitting in front of cameras, saying crap all day. the ir, well what can i say? everyone knows who those scumbags are. the rest of the people dont care or are in the situation themselves.

Jan 31, 2004
During the broadcast I hit the can, when I came back I realized that the freak'n guy had sold that women's 1-2 year old daughter !
I didn't understand what exactly had happened. Did he just took her daughter without her knowledge and sold her ?

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Sounds like informative and interesting documentary (and at the same time sad and disturbing). If there is any way to make it available for people who do not get CBC, it would be highly appreciated.

You are probably aware of the banned documentary, "Faghr va Fahsha", that DahNamaki (one of hezbollah/ansar leaders) made a while ago. Ash anghadr shoor shode ke khodi-yashoon ham sedashoon dar omadeh..... here is a link to see his documentary:
http://efsha.no-ip.com/farsi/audioandvideo/fesad_va_fahsha_video.htm

Oct 1, 2004
MoneyJock-e said:
During the broadcast I hit the can, when I came back I realized that the freak'n guy had sold that women's 1-2 year old daughter !
I didn't understand what exactly had happened. Did he just took her daughter without her knowledge and sold her ?
Yap, who knows it might have even been with her knowledge. The 2 people were probably both junkies and need quick cash for their daily fix.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
thanx Behdad!hopefully CBC will give the permission.
I just checked and the repeat of the show is on Wed Feb23 @ 10pm EST.
I'll catch it for sure..

today one of our Canadian customers(middle aged coupled) told me about it.they knew all about Shah and everything and they were like,this show was such an eye openner. we had no idea guys can marry 4 wives,have sighe at the same time and girls will be considered women by the age of 9!

Im so glad CBC showed this.:) I should send an email to them and thank them..