Champions league 2017-18 | Road to Kiev (R)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
..and that's playing football with discipline and tooth and nails , while they make their own payroll and profits by performing (being in the top 10 clubs money-wise past five season) and not being in the top 10 clubs with richest sponsorship deals.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoz...most-valuable-soccer-teams-2017/#92cd4f177ea5

Of Europe's biggest earning sides, Atleti are, by some way, the most financially responsible and efficient. Despite spending less on salaries than 13 clubs across Europe, Simeone's side are regulars in the Champions League semifinals, even appearing in two finals in recent years.
http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/08/09/598b4c05e2704eef3e8b45f2.html

Atletico is no poor club. They're one of the richest. Richer than most clubs in every other country.

While Simeone's management and fighting spirit is indeed praiseworthy, playing football against Atletico is simply impossible.

Last edited:

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
That penalty was a PK, if it happened to your team, you would believe that as well. just go watch his hands, he put his hand over LV, He even said he did in the interview ! lol but no, you say he did not ! lol Was it harsh for Juve, 100% , but that was a PK.

Regarding Ramos, the rule states you can not enter the pitch, the tunnel is not considered a pitch and that is why he was not banned.

last but not least, would it not make sense to pair up Real with easier teams if they want them to win 3 in a row? if they have control, why make it SO HARD ???

PS) vs Bayern, I agree, I still dont remember how that game ended 1-2 for Real! Bayern was sooo unlucky and Real VERY lucky.
Calm down, what's up with your tone of voice? J/K lol, I said Real was lucky and that Penalty was certainly a lucky call because most referee would not call that a penalty. If you ask me for the next 100 years that was the BS penalty and should have never been called since the contact was minimum (after all football is the contact sport) and the fact that he was losing his balance even before Benatia touched him and also because the ball was going away from him, the referee made the mistake and called it, lucky penalty, saved you guy's A$$. Plus if we want to be fair then there was a more claim of penalty on Cuadrado in the first leg in the 95th minute which should have been the penalty for Juve especially if this BS was called a penalty. Also, Carvajal should have been sent off for stepping on Dybala few minutes before Dybala's challenge on him in the first leg, certainly lucky RM. I also want to say Allegri messed up in the first leg starting with the wrong system and that cost us but he certainly made it up in the second leg which was screwed up by that idiot Oliver.
Plus Ramos was banned from the pitch and any technical area and the video shows clearly that he was in the technical area, he should be banned and he should have been banned for his elbow last season against Atletico and let's not forget it was this scumbag who got Cuadrado sent off in the final, what the disgrace he is to football.
Real Madrid has been very lucky and yes against good teams, two years ago in the final their goal was offside and Ramos should have been sent off, last year, they got another BS penalty against Bayern and also Ramos should have been sent off in the first leg against Atletico, and this year, don't even let me start. After all you need the luck to win the CL and RM had it and of course you need to be good enough and certainly, they are!

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
I had a lovely Greek colleague called Kiriakos who looked like Sam Eagle from the Muppets. Simultaneously worked with a Turk called Coşkun

Two of my colleagues are called kirtan and kirjiz. the former is Indian and the latter is African. Now the funny thing is that Kirtan accepted another job which his direct report is a persian Girl . poor girl :p