Changing Username ?

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Is it possible ? it seems it is possible as dash Mahbod changed it to Babr ... what is the procedure ? as I might change my username .

Ps. I'm not sure of daash Mahbod choice thu .... Peeshoo maybe but not for sure to Babr...looollll

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
And my other question is why people can have several username? This ganging up agsinst some body to get him banned is absoloutly unfair , how you can not pick up some body with several user names ?

All people with multiple username must be kicked out off the board , fucking kick them out

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^I agree with what you said and that is why I don't participate in that anymore, when I was younger yes but not now. Go to a mod or admin they could probably change your username for you. Just ask for a request.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Well in the navy we learned all about chain of command so if you have a complaint and nobody can help you, go straight to the top if they can't fix it then you are screwed. As for people with either multiple usernames or multiple accounts should have an automatic ban. That is the only time I say someone should get banned, I kind of like how ISP has a relaxed attitude and doesn't ban people unless it is usually spam or doing something really bad like threatening to kill someone. I think that is unethical either multiple usernames or multiple accounts. You are lying about who you are. I learned that it's just better to tell the truth because it's less stressful.

Dec 30, 2014
مگه جای تورو تنگ کرده بودت که افتادی به خایه مالی، حالا ببین بحث چطوری پیش میره ، هیچکدومتون لیاقت ندارین ، به قول اون بسیجیه ده ساله که خواستین صداشو خاموش کنین چون تا ته و توی همتونو میشناسه ، زورتون نرسیده دارین گلو و خشتک و با هم پاره می کنین ، حداقل اونقدر مرد هست که وقتی بند میشه با یه اسم دیگه نمی پره تو سایت ، تف به شرف آدم ریا کار

Khob Doost aziz, Mr. AFRIRAN:

You had some questions in the football forum. I asked you to open another thread for me to answer. Since you have not, I will take this opportunity to answer any questions you may have in this thread. Please go ahead. But keep it respectful, if you desire a respectful conversation.

Here are some of the answer to the questions you asked in the other thread. Of course, I am assuming these were not rhetorical questions and you really desire an answer. I do not really know you and I am giving you benefit of the doubt.

You asked if he had "narrowed my seat". No he had not. He had ruined 4 threads already. Not only he had done that, he kept insulting anybody he disagreed with even over minute issues. It was pretty difficult to actually follow the threads. As a sports fan, that is why I visit those pages. It is rather selfish to ruin the experience for everyone, don't you agree? You also used some unkind language towards me, while asking this question. Again, I find it odd that you would do that, given that I do not know you or carry any animosity towards you.

You also accused me of having another active username. Again, I am not sure why you would do that. I assure you that I have not posted anything on this site for over 10 years. I do read it occasionally, particularly around major soccer tournament where Iran is involved. Even when I was an active user, I never posted all that much. I was mostly active when the site was called PGS and that was before I had formed a family and got busy with other issues. However, you are making such accusations, based on nothing. Absolutely nothing. The delusional character that you are trying to defend also made these accusations based on nothing. Absolutely nothing. It seems that he was having a running feud with a few members, which coincided with me registering and opening a thread to thank them for their efforts. Efforts which I have been a direct beneficiary of over the years. Based on that very strange coincidence, he decided to make baseless accusations and go berserk.

I have read some of his other threads as well as some of yours. I can take solace that I am not the only person who he despises for no apparent reason, other than the fact that he thinks I am siding with his perceived enemies. One has to have a very inflated sense of self-importance to think that another person would go through all this trouble to attack him on a remote corner of the internet; a soccer site at that. More precisely, one has to be delusional.

Given that I have read some of his threads, he is not the type of person whom I find intelligent, self-reflective, or insightful in any manner or form. I have not read enough of your posts to form any opinions yet, except that you seem to have a kinship with this person. You also seem to think that there are a lot of things wrong with Iran. If that is really the case, I respectfully ask you to reflect on your posts addressed to me and see if your type of behavior is part of the problem in Iran or is it part of the solution.

Happy new year!

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Mr. Gains

One member is banned and it i unfair to talk about him when he cannot post. You want to anwer to Afriran then answer his questions and stop bringing others into the subject or simply use pm to contact him.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Afriran I believe you should contact admins (Pooya) for changing the user name. Mods (at least I) cannot do that for you. BTW my suggestion for your new name is Dash Afri!!!

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Mr. Gains

One member is banned and it i unfair to talk about him when he cannot post. You want to anwer to Afriran then answer his questions and stop bringing others into the subject or simply use pm to contact him.
I agree us Iranians have a tendency to do this talk about people when they can't defend themselves. Now I don't know much about the guy or Mr. Gaines so I am not going to say anything but wait until they are unbanned you can make your statement without resorting to personal attacks when they are not here to defend themselves. It's like be a man and say something to someone directly I told Nitrik what I think to him straight to his face and he knows I am not found of him. In fact I even blocked him and there are only two members here who are blocked so that is pretty bad. What I am saying is even though I am not found of the guy, if he gets banned, I am not going to take cheap shots at him. Good call bro.

@Mr. Gaines, please don't take this as a disrespect or an insult to you. I'm just trying to give you the benefit of the mistakes I made in the past.

@Payandeh Iran you are right it was the same thing at another Persian site when I was a mod. Usually MODS can't do anything about changing usernames you need to go to the Admin that is why I even said go to the top of the chain of command. Now I have a question and Afarin jan brought it if you have a multiple account or multiple username, ISN'T THAT A MAJOR ISP VIOLATION AND SHOULDN'T A PERMANENT BAN RESULT IN THOSE ACTIONS IF ONE TAKES THAT PATH? Most websites have that policy in place for a reason one person only needs one account or user nam, unless they are trying to be shady. Rodger that I will do that right now Payandeh

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
^^Already did you are right questions should be asked there when I get an answer I will post it for you AFARIIN JAN. I asked the mods/admin what happens if you get caught with multiple user id/acts is that a permanent ban? I know for most forums it is. Anwaas now we play the waiting game. @ Payandeh now I know the proper channels to go to if I have a question in the future. We didn't have this feature when I was a mod on another Persian website. Well that was also over 10 years go so social media was still in it's infancy back then.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Mr. Gains

Daash Payandeh , took 2 days to my temper go down that I can talk about this thing , first of all based on the gay username, lame stories and old-teachers attitude the guy is not a mr. but is a she , she is a ضعیفه ، loooll

میگی نه حالا بیشین نیگا کن واکنشو .

In regards with daash Chinaski's ban issue , when do you expect his ban to be lifted ? Look at political section is dead ...

How we can re look at the banning system ? We need panel of un-prejudiced-sharp-young people .... OK ..... i know.... ive got my answer ...it is impossible change loooll

Dec 30, 2014
Daash Payandeh , took 2 days to my temper go down that I can talk about this thing , first of all based on the gay username, lame stories and old-teachers attitude the guy is not a mr. but is a she , she is a ضعیفه ، loooll

میگی نه حالا بیشین نیگا کن واکنشو .

In regards with daash Chinaski's ban issue , when do you expect his ban to be lifted ? Look at political section is dead ...

How we can re look at the banning system ? We need panel of un-prejudiced-sharp-young people .... OK ..... i know.... ive got my answer ...it is impossible change loooll
I guess in your culture, calling someone a woman is some kind of an insult?!!! OK. Got it.

Regarding the anger issue, TeamMelli had some fine suggestions in this thread. Perhaps you can be benefit from some of his suggestions.

http://forums.iransportspress.com/s...t-problem-here-are-some-books-and-suggestions

p.s. I think I will be having some good news for you soon. I am still considering it. Stay tuned.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
You need to bring it up with admins in case of revisiting the rules. As for new members in moderation team I am 100% up for it. I think in the past certain members would be introduced and then every member would vote to choose a team. You may want to start a thread asking for new moderation team. I for sure will be happy to be replaced by another member

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
You need to bring it up with admins in case of revisiting the rules. As for new members in moderation team I am 100% up for it. I think in the past certain members would be introduced and then every member would vote to choose a team. You may want to start a thread asking for new moderation team. I for sure will be happy to be replaced by another member
I am all for a new mod team or having a few mods from the past to guide the new mods. @ Zob I also posted the question in the Q and A section a few days ago and no response

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
ما از شما و بقیه بچه هایی که اینجا رو مدیریت می کنند عذرخواهی میکنیم اگر این شبهه پیش اومد که شوما رو انتقاد می کنیم ، منظور ما این بود که به جای شمردن تعداد شکایات رسیده یک پانلی که میتونه از اعضای خود سایت هم باشه بی طرفانه قضاوت کنه ، چون در همل نشون داده شده که نسل مسن ایرونی متعصب وبدون انعطافه طعنه زدم که اگر جوونتر باشن بهتره ، در کل از شما جمع داش بچه تهرون، داش پویا ، شخص شوما و داش ذوب آهن ما شخصا با اینکه در ابتدا اعتقاد نداشتیم ولی الان معتقدیم منصفانه اداره می کنید ولی شما اختیار وتو هم باید داشته باشید که به نظر میاد نداریدو همین باعث میشه با رسیدن به حد نصاب رپورتد پست میشه یه نفر رو بن کرد.

باز هم عذر میخوایم منظورمون به هیچکدوم اعضای محترم نبود ، عذر میخوایم

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
I guess in your culture, calling someone a woman is some kind of an insult?!!! OK. Got it.

Regarding the anger issue, TeamMelli had some fine suggestions in this thread. Perhaps you can be benefit from some of his suggestions.

http://forums.iransportspress.com/s...t-problem-here-are-some-books-and-suggestions

p.s. I think I will be having some good news for you soon. I am still considering it. Stay tuned.
هی ضعیفه ، یه بار گفتم از ما بکش بیرون ، حال نریم ، از کوره در میریم، برو بچسب به شگرد ماگردات ، این آخرین اخطاره ، نه میخوایم با ما حرف بزنی نه میخوایم برامون روضه ابوالفضل بوخونی ، شیرفهم ؟

Fuck off

Dec 30, 2014
هی ضعیفه ، یه بار گفتم از ما بکش بیرون ، حال نریم ، از کوره در میریم، برو بچسب به شگرد ماگردات ، این آخرین اخطاره ، نه میخوایم با ما حرف بزنی نه میخوایم برامون روضه ابوالفضل بوخونی ، شیرفهم ؟

Fuck off
Wish granted. Well, I promised some good news for you and I would like to give it to you now. But before that, given that you like my stories, here is a short story first:

First day of high school, we were in the class waiting for the teacher to come in. Most of us were standing. When he came in he said : “Aghayan lotfan be-farmaeed”. Everyone sat down, except 2 guys in the back of the class. Then the teacher said: “Korreh khar ha, be-tamargid” at which time those two also sat down. Then the teacher said to those two, “Now I know what kind of language I have to use with you”. He referred to those two the same way for the rest of the year. Lots of lessons in this story if you pay attention.

I also would like to admit my mistake. I originally thought your “Jahel” persona was made up. Now I know it is not. Given that fact, you probably want to look up the meaning of Jahel. Here is hint: It does not mean genius.

Hope you enjoyed this short interlude. Now for the good news:

Doo doo dooo dooo……Drum roll.……..Congradulations………AFRIRAN

You are the founding member of my ignore list. Your posts have outlived their entertainment value. (Well actually you accomplished that task very quickly. It just took me a little time to figure out how the ignore list works). I promise that soon you will be joined by others who truly deserves your company, and you theirs.

See you later………..well not really…… Ta ta.